PDA

View Full Version : single mommy needs advice

AMYLYNN S
September 28th 03, 05:03 AM
hello my name is amy and i have a problem. my son is four and he is
going on vaction with my parents for about two weeks i was suposed to go
but my job could not find anyone to cover me. i drive a little yellow
school bus for a preschool daycare program. this will be the first time
he has been away from me for more than one night. and i am so scared i
will never see him again of fear that a car accident will happpen ,or
maybe he will have so much funn he will not want to back to mommy. silly
i know but he is my first and only child. i just know i am going to go
out of my mind just thinking about it is getting me teary eyed i hide my
fears and concerens from him so he will not be scared and not want to
go. beause i want him to go i feel if i say he can not i will feel like
i am being selfish. how can i keep myself from going crazy while he is
gone i will miss him so much.

thankyou amy