PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned Mom Seeks Solution

October 7th 03, 03:26 PM
PREFACE:

Hello. My name is L. Peake. I never committed a crime or did anyone harm,
but somehow my life has turned out rather badly. Without going into the
details, let it suffice to say that I am now raising a child alone, have
lost practically everything, and cannot support us with my meager earnings.
Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to my
child.

I came across this program a few nights ago. I have seen it many times
before and laughed, saying to myself, "Right. Cows can fly, too!" Perhaps
this is the Universe's way of teaching me a lesson in humility. If anyone
out there could spare one dollar, and in the process make money too, my
child and I would be so grateful - so very, very grateful!

I do not know if these things actually work, but considering my situation, I
do not have what it takes to be cynical anymore. Please read the following
message.

HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Hi, I'm 25
and I make more money than my parents, and you can too! Turn $6.00USD into
$60,000 . . . read this to find out how.

I've been seeing this on bulletin boards for some time and at first I
thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6
stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT??
Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured
it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. Let me tell you how
this works and most importantly why it works. (Suggestion: Read this entire
message carefully and print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in. It's easy. It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00 plus postage.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is not illegal, and
it is virtually no risk - it really works! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends!
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail
Order business. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary
to the income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a
legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed
that it is indeed legal!

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH

#2)Andrew Hunter 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd. Sunrise, FL 33313 USA

#3)Mike Neveu 15 Sydney Lane Stafford, VA 22554 USA

#4)P. Weber 18556 Pathfinder Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55347 USA

#5)J. Smith P.O. Box 764 Tolleson, AZ 85353 USA

#6)L. Peake 726-3 Follin Avenue Mount Vernon, OH 43050 USA

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list.

STEP 3: Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This
is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 &
1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU! GOOD LUCK!!!

Rolly The Pervert
October 7th 03, 03:31 PM
"L" > wrote in message
> PREFACE:

RR says you are loosing your net access for spamming :(

occupant
October 8th 03, 11:02 AM
L wrote:

> PREFACE:
>
> Hello. My name is L. Peake. I never committed a crime or did anyone harm,
> but somehow my life has turned out rather badly. Without going into the
> details,

Sadly, ever so sadly there are women everyday that are permitting men
to impregnate them. Some of these men are not necessarily an ideal
spouse.
You have the knowledge, experience and the ability to communicate that
is
so necessary for other young women who might, too, have your misfortune.
Can you not take a moment to say how old you are, how you met your
spouse,
what things your spouse said to you that led you to believe this was a
man worthy of your commitment and even more worthy to make you a mother.
Do you not owe it to every other woman on the planet to tell them how
you
were duped

> let it suffice to say that I am now raising a child alone, have
> lost practically everything, and cannot support us with my meager earnings.

You have not said what you have lost or how you lost it. You have
indicated you
have a peace of mind in being able to raise your child alone. You say
you
cannot support your child alone on your meager earnings. At a cost of a
hundred
thousand dollars per child it is truly amazing that individual or couple
believe
they earn sufficient money to raise any children at all. This man
that fathered your child, where is he? What does he do for a living?
What
are his parents like? Are his parents so ashamed of their irresponsible
son
that they have offered you support and assistance for daugher-in-law and
their
grandchild?

> Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to my
> child.

Of course you don't say where you live, what country, what city. There
are lots
and lots of organizations that are waiting for your call to be able to
assist you.
Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
child because
there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
wish to
struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .

Paul Fritz
October 8th 03, 01:36 PM
"occupant" > wrote in message
> L wrote:
> >
> > PREFACE:
> >
> > Hello. My name is L. Peake. I never committed a crime or did anyone
harm,
> > but somehow my life has turned out rather badly. Without going into the
> > details,
>
> Sadly, ever so sadly there are women everyday that are permitting men
> to impregnate them.

So it is all the man's fault? Letting them impregnate? LMAO Unless it was
rape, the woman should be repsonsible for HER body since she is the one than
may end up pregnant....not to mention the choices she has after conception.

> Some of these men are not necessarily an ideal
> spouse.

And just as many women are NOT the ideal mothers.

Give me a ****ing break.

> > let it suffice to say that I am now raising a child alone, have
> > lost practically everything, and cannot support us with my meager
earnings.

> You have not said what you have lost or how you lost it. You have
> indicated you
> have a peace of mind in being able to raise your child alone. You say
> you
> cannot support your child alone on your meager earnings. At a cost of a
> hundred
> thousand dollars per child it is truly amazing that individual or couple
> believe
> they earn sufficient money to raise any children at all.

I see you bought into that guvmint propaganda too.

> This man
> that fathered your child, where is he? What does he do for a living?
> What
> are his parents like? Are his parents so ashamed of their irresponsible
> son
> that they have offered you support and assistance for daugher-in-law and
> their
> grandchild?

Priceless.....suggesting going after grandparents........why not see if the
great grandparents are alive as well.....they are partly to blame as well.

> > Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to my
> > child.
>
> Of course you don't say where you live, what country, what city. There
> are lots
> and lots of organizations that are waiting for your call to be able to
> assist you.
> Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
> child because
> there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
> wish to
> struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .

Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring into
this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.

Tiffany
October 8th 03, 02:22 PM
Paul Fritz > wrote in message

> [...]
> great grandparents are alive as well.....they are partly to blame as well.
>

> > > Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to
my
> > > child.
> >
> > Of course you don't say where you live, what country, what city. There
> > are lots
> > and lots of organizations that are waiting for your call to be able to
> > assist you.
> > Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
> > child because
> > there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
> > wish to
> > struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .
>
> Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring into
> this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.

Come on Paul.... you know its about the man being at fault. :) How you
doing, btw?

Tiffany
October 8th 03, 02:23 PM
Rolly The Pervert > wrote in message

> "L" > wrote in message
> > PREFACE:
>
> RR says you are loosing your net access for spamming :(

Hey RR, how is the new job going? How are things?

Tiffany
October 8th 03, 02:58 PM
Paul Fritz > wrote in message

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message

snipped

> > > Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring
> into
> > > this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.
> > >

> > Come on Paul.... you know its about the man being at fault. :) How you
> > doing, btw?
> >

> Hanging in there....just got back from a short trip to Atlanta....20th
year
> homecoming for college.......boy do I feel old.......my daughter looked
> older (and was taller) than the cheerleaders. But she now wants to skip
H.S
> and go directly from 8th grade to college because it looked like so much
> fun.

20th year reunion.... you are old! ;) Don't worry though, you look great.

That is good though that she is wanting to go to college, even if the reason
is for the fun. I am sure she will do great.

Tiff

Joelle
October 8th 03, 04:24 PM
>> Sadly, ever so sadly there are women everyday that are permitting men
>> to impregnate them.
>

>o it is all the man's fault? Letting them impregnate? LMAO Unless it was
>rape, the woman should be repsonsible for HER body since she is the one than
>may end up pregnan

Um, I think you need to put your rant button on pause for a minute...the
wording "Permit a man to impregnant" IS putting the responsiblity on the woman.
Obviously if you are "permitting" it, you aren't forced and have made a choice
and are responsible.

>> Some of these men are not necessarily an ideal
>> spouse.

>And just as many women are NOT the ideal mothers.

But he's writing to the WOMAN - she needs to think about her choice of MEN, not
her choice of women. I don't think she's a lesbian anyway..

>Give me a ****ing break.

Listen, Paul, if you are so tired from ****ing that you need a break, you
really need to take responsiblity for that yourself.

>I see you bought into that guvmint propaganda too.

>Priceless.....suggesting going after grandparents....

Looks to me like the poster is just offering other alternatives to begging on
the internet.

Joelle>

Paul Fritz
October 8th 03, 05:52 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> [...]
> > > Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
> > > child because
> > > there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
> > > wish to
> > > struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .
> >
> > Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring
into
> > this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.
> >

> Come on Paul.... you know its about the man being at fault. :) How you
> doing, btw?

Hanging in there....just got back from a short trip to Atlanta....20th year
homecoming for college.......boy do I feel old.......my daughter looked
older (and was taller) than the cheerleaders. But she now wants to skip H.S
and go directly from 8th grade to college because it looked like so much

A S
October 8th 03, 07:08 PM
YES SOME TIMES MEN DO GET RAGED ON AND BAGGED BUT I ALSO DO AGREE THAT
THERE ARE SOME MEN WHO DO TAKE THEIR RESPONSIABLITY AND TAKE CARE OF THE
KIDS AND THERE ARE MOMS WHO ABANDONED THE FAMILIES ITS NOT JUST ONE OR
THE OTHER ITS BOTH.

JUST HAS IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE A CHILD IT TAKES TWO TO DO WHAT THEY NEED
TO PREVENT FROM MAKEING A CHILD MEN AND WOMEN BOTH HAVE WAYS TO PROTEC
THEMSELFES AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO UES CONDOMS AND OR PILLS OR WHAT
EVER CONTRACEPTIVES THEY CAN TO PROTECT YOURSELFS THEN ALLI CAN SAY IS

WOMEN KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED

AND

MEN KEEP YOUR WORMY IN YOUR PANTS AND KEEP THAT ZIPPER CLOSED.

BECAUSE IF YOU CREATE A LIVING SOUL THAT YOU REALY DID NOT WANT IT IS
THAT LITTLE SOUL THAT WILL PAY THE PRICE AND ALL SHE OR HE DID WAS COME
INTO THIS WORLD BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE JUST WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD *%!# TO
MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD AND NOT PROTECT THEMSELFS BECAUSE THEY WERE TO LAZY
TO TAKE THE TIME OR TO SELFISH TO PUT ON A CONDOM OR TAKE THERE
BIRTHCONTROLL PILLS OR OTHER CONTRACEPTIVE TO PREVENT IT.

EVERYONE CAN HAVE AN OPPINION ON THIS SITUATION BUT NO ONE REALY KNOWS
THE WHOLE TRUTH SOME SITUATIONS ARE DIFFRENT THEN OTHERS
SOME ARE NOT MARRIED AND WANT TO JUST PLAY AND HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME AND
SOME ARE MARRIED BUT DO NOT WANT KIDS AND SOME ARE MARRIED AND WANT KIDS
BUT AFTER HAVEING THEM SAY HELL THIS IS NOT WHAT I REALY WANT THIS IS
NOT FOR ME SO IT REALY ALL DEPENDS ON EACH PERSON. SOME CAN HANDLE
BEING PARENTS AND SOME CAN NOT. BUT ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT , IT IS BOTH
WHO NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR IT NOT ONE OR THE OTHER. OR NEITHER
AND LET SOME ONE ELSE TAKE THE RESPONSIBLITY.

A S
October 8th 03, 07:15 PM
WELL LIKE THEY SAY WOMEN MATURE FASTER THEN MEN BUT I GUESS MEN JUST DO
NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE UP THEIR RESPONSIBLITY. AND YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW
UP YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE MEN GET THE FLACK OF THE DEAL MAYBE YOU DO
BUT NOT ALWAYS WOMEN DO LIKE MEN ABANDONED THE FAMILIES JUST HAS MEN AND
THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN WHO DO RAISE THE CHILDREN BUT WHAT GETS ME IS
MEN CAN CALL WOMEN HOES AND SLUTS AND BITHCHES BECAUSE THEY MAY LYE
AROUND BUT MEN ARE NOT BASTERDS BECAUSE THEY PUT THEIR LITTLE WORMY IN
ALMOST EVERY WOMEN THEY MEET THINK OF THAT. IN MY BOOK IF A WOMEN IS A
BITCH THEN A MAN IS A BASTERED FOR EVERY BITCH THER IS A BASTERED.

A S
October 8th 03, 07:26 PM
FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
LETTER
IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

tom
October 8th 03, 09:52 PM
"A S" > wrote in message

> WOMEN KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED
>
> AND
>
> MEN KEEP YOUR WORMY IN YOUR PANTS AND KEEP THAT ZIPPER CLOSED.

Why that's a healthy example of sexuality.

tom
who stopped calling it his "wormy" when he was 6.

Joelle
October 8th 03, 09:53 PM
>FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
>STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN

Oh well. Guess the "abandoned mother" fooled me.

Joelle

tom
October 8th 03, 09:54 PM
"A S" > wrote in message
> FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
> STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
> LETTER
> IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
> THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
> KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
> NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

If you remove you caps lock key, take a deep breath, massage yourself a bit,
yeah, that's it baby, oh yeah, humm, like that, ok, now...

read the subject line.

See this is why I'm all for barbituates

Paul Fritz
October 8th 03, 11:13 PM
You're shouting because you really have nothing to say, right????

"A S" > wrote in message
> FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
> STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
> LETTER
> IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
> THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
> KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
> NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

Joy formerly known as fairly_happy
October 9th 03, 02:38 AM
"A S" > wrote in message
> FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
> STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
> LETTER

What about in the subject line that says "abandoned *Mom* seeks solution"?

> IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
> THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
> KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
> NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

ŠkatŠ
October 9th 03, 05:38 PM
"A S" > wrote in message

Wow... I getta waste my first post in a while on this...

> WELL LIKE THEY SAY WOMEN MATURE FASTER THEN MEN BUT I GUESS MEN JUST DO
> NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE UP THEIR RESPONSIBLITY.

Who is "they"?
I'm hoping you are neither a man or a woman, because either way, your
grammar and spelling has left me breathless.

> AND YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW
> UP YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE MEN GET THE FLACK OF THE DEAL MAYBE YOU DO
> BUT NOT ALWAYS WOMEN DO LIKE MEN ABANDONED THE FAMILIES JUST HAS MEN AND
> THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN WHO DO RAISE THE CHILDREN BUT WHAT GETS ME IS
> MEN CAN CALL WOMEN HOES AND SLUTS AND BITHCHES BECAUSE THEY MAY LYE
> AROUND BUT MEN ARE NOT BASTERDS BECAUSE THEY PUT THEIR LITTLE WORMY IN
> ALMOST EVERY WOMEN THEY MEET THINK OF THAT. IN MY BOOK IF A WOMEN IS A
> BITCH THEN A MAN IS A BASTERED FOR EVERY BITCH THER IS A BASTERED.

Congrats! You have just been nominated for world's longest
"paragraph-sentence"! There's this nifty little invention on your keyboard
known as "Caps Lock" and I do believe you should look down for a moment and
press that little button.
Maybe you are looking for something like easy way out, because flack sure
doesn't make sense at all, no matter what meaning, of the two I can think
up, makes sense. You are right about one thing; not always women do like
men, because this is the reason we have lesbians. What gets ME is how much
reading this makes my brain and eyes hurt. A hoe is a garden tool. Hoes
are two or more of these gardening tools. There is absolutely no excuse to
misspell bitches or lie. I see no reason to speak of potash here.
*******s. They're *******s, not basterds, and the male organ you are
thinking of is called penis. In my book, if a woman can't spell common
words, she does not represent the female population as a whole. For every
bitch, you can have a litter of puppies, and for every *******, you have a
child born out of wedlock. Neither are all that uncommon, so let's all get
over it.
Please, A S, don't forget to breathe and try that nifty caps lock key.

ŠkatŠ
October 9th 03, 05:41 PM
"tom" > wrote in message

> "A S" > wrote in message
>
> > WOMEN KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED
> >
> > AND
> >
> > MEN KEEP YOUR WORMY IN YOUR PANTS AND KEEP THAT ZIPPER CLOSED.
>

> Why that's a healthy example of sexuality.
>
> tom
> who stopped calling it his "wormy" when he was 6.

Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way...

ŠkatŠ
October 9th 03, 05:42 PM
"Joy formerly known as fairly_happy"
<fairly_happy_doesn't_need_any_more_fake_microsoft_
> wrote in message .. .
>
> "A S" > wrote in message
> > FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
> > STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
> > LETTER
>
> What about in the subject line that says "abandoned *Mom* seeks solution"?

Yeah? What about that there subject line??? What's your point, anyways? I
know a whole ****load of males who are moms, and abandoned ones at that who
seek solutions! Come on people... This is 2003, not 1993!

> > IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
> > THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
> > KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
> > NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

ŠkatŠ
October 9th 03, 05:54 PM
"A S" > wrote in message
> FOR ONE THING ONLY THAT I NOTICED IN THIS LETTER IS THAT IT DOES NOT
> STATE ANY WHERE THAT THIS IS EAITHER A MAN OR A WOMEN THAT WROTE THIS
> LETTER
> IT DOES NOT SAY I AM A MOM OR I AM A DAD SO IT COULD BE EAITHER ONE OR
> THE OTHER BUT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT REALY SAY I GUESS THE ONLY ONES THAT
> KNOW IS THE ONE THAT WROTE IT. SO WHY JUMP TO EAITHER CONCLUSION WHEN
> NO ONE KNOWS. THE WHOLE TRUTH BUT THE WRITER

M I N D T H E C A P S ,
W I L L Y A ? ? ? ?
The word is EITHER!! EITHER EITHER EITHER!!! One womAn, two womEn, many
womEn, that womAn, this womAn, these womEn!!!!! The ONLY thing that I
noticed in this garbledygook is that someone needs to take your friggin'
computer - keyboard included - away from you before Kat goes MAAAAAAAADD!
How in sam hill do you spell, "really" wrong?

I must stop now, and I do apologize.

A S
October 10th 03, 12:38 AM

A S
October 10th 03, 04:39 AM
thankyou for giving me that info. you are right i do need to inprove my
self (need new keyboard this one sticks sorry) . i try to every day to
improve myself. my son does learn good things from me, more from me
than his dad. my son is also haveing problems with speech just as i did
when i was a child but he is getting the help earlier in lfe then i did
i rather start now in getting him the help now then wait tell later like
i had to. i made promise to my son when i was pregnant (his dad was not
in the picture) that no matter what he comes first and no matter what i
had to do to make sure his life was happy and he learns to be a great
man his daddy has let him down to many times i refuse to do the same.

i also would like to say sorry if i insulted anyone in here i did not
intend to and yes when i get writing i do get carried away i sometimes
think faster than i can type or write that is part of my disablity i
always have to try and time myself and teach myself to go slow but it is
hard a times because its like an over load and i do not realize some
times i am doing it. so again i am sorry if i insulted anyone.

A S
October 10th 03, 04:40 AM
[...]

Paul Griffiths
October 10th 03, 11:13 AM
Ow! That hurt. Must remember to turn the volume down next time I'm reading
a newsgroup. :-(

--
Paul Griffiths

Paul Griffiths
October 10th 03, 11:24 AM
"A S" > wrote in message

> thankyou for giving me that info.

We *are* helpful in here, honest we are. :-)

> you are right i do need to inprove my self

I think we all do, always.

> (need new keyboard this one sticks sorry) .

No problem.

> i try to every day to improve myself.

I wish I could say the same but I have to admit I do occasionally have a few
days off. ;-)

> my son does learn good things from me, more from me than his dad.

That your son is learning good things is the crucial part in my opinion.
Good that a lot of them are coming from you but as long as it's happening
somehow that's the main thing. Oh and not learning bad things helps a lot
too.

> my son is also haveing problems with speech just as i did when i
> was a child but he is getting the help earlier in lfe then i did

It's nice to see that some things improve, isn't it?

> i rather start now in getting him the help now then wait tell later like
> i had to.

Today is always a better time to start something than tomorrow, I agree.
Shame I don't always put that into practice.

> i made promise to my son when i was pregnant (his dad was not
> in the picture) that no matter what he comes first and no matter what i
> had to do to make sure his life was happy and he learns to be a great
> man

Sounds reasonable to me but don't be too short-sighted about it. As 'Kate
says, sometimes we have to accept things getting worse in the short-term on
the basis that in the longer-term things will be much improved.

Look after yourself, in all ways, and you will be much better able to care
for your son.

> his daddy has let him down to many times i refuse to do the same.

Whatever you do you won't be able to affect what his dad did or didn't do to
him so don't give yourself a hard time over it. Just do the best *you* can.

> i also would like to say sorry if i insulted anyone in here i did not
> intend to and yes when i get writing i do get carried away i sometimes
> think faster than i can type or write that is part of my disablity

No problem.

> i always have to try and time myself and teach myself to go slow but it
> is hard a times because its like an over load and i do not realize some
> times i am doing it. so again i am sorry if i insulted anyone.

Can't speak for everyone but I can live with this.

Welcome.

--
Paul Griffiths

Lisa aka Surfer
October 10th 03, 01:54 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message

> [...]
> great grandparents are alive as well.....they are partly to blame as well.
>

> > > Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to
my
> > > child.
> >
> > Of course you don't say where you live, what country, what city. There
> > are lots
> > and lots of organizations that are waiting for your call to be able to
> > assist you.
> > Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
> > child because
> > there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
> > wish to
> > struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .
>
> Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring into
> this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.

Sounds like lorain in disguise. It sure doesn't sound like she's evolved.

A S
October 10th 03, 03:26 PM
Hello kate.

When I sacrifice a lot for my son it depends on what it is , if it is
something like food shoping, rent, clothes, daily living expenses
thoses come first, but if we are in the store he wants a toy if i have
the extra money i will get him something but if i do not then i am
honest with him and i tell him we can not this time becasue we do not
have the money. ( his reply is yamma does lol) most of the time he is ok
with that ( if yamma is not there . sorry i am talking about his grandma
my mom he calls her yamma only because thats what he wants to call her
and my dad is papa) and i do tell him that he does not need somehng
every time we go to the store.
his dad pays $85.00 a week in child suport and he complaines about it ,
he is getting supervised visits once a week for one hour i did not have
to let him see him he fought me on this all the way our wedding date was
set for sept 14th 2002 but one month before the wedding i caught him
doing crack in my car 12:30 am when i saw that i locked him out of the
house and i called the cops. he does not understand what he did was
wrong and thinks i was wrong in cancleing the wedding and calling of our
relationship. i want my son to have a good relationship with his daddy
but if his daddy does not show the effort then i give up.
my son has me and other family that love him with all our hearts. and we
will make sure he gets what he needs to have a great life he will know
that life s not perfect and you do not always get what you want but you
get what you need if you work at it. i will make any sacrifce for my
child his father only thinks of himself and always has it just took me a
while to see that.

sorry so long

A S
October 10th 03, 03:28 PM
sorry paul forgot to take it off just hit me next time

A S
October 10th 03, 03:29 PM
sorry did it again

A S
October 10th 03, 03:37 PM
hay i remembered to turn it off yipeeeeeee
thankyou i do not blame them f they do not.

and yes you are right and to be onest i do take time off too just like
the first time i wrote. i had a major over load and my brain shorted out
lol.
and like i said no one is perfect i know i am not,

but i do what i can for my son and even more he is my life i miss him
right now he is vaction with his yamma and papa i could not go had to
work drive a school bus for babies and toddlers and a few school age for
a preschool-daycare program they could not find me anyone to cover for
me.
have a great day amy

Paul Griffiths
October 10th 03, 04:46 PM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:24:20 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> >

> >Look after yourself, in all ways, and you will be much better able to
care
> >for your son.
>
> and
>
> >Whatever you do you won't be able to affect what his dad did or didn't do
> >him so don't give yourself a hard time over it. Just do the best *you*
can.

> Wow.. that's the best advice I've heard on here in months.

Coming from you I take that as high praise.

> Thanks.

You know me, always happy to help. :-)

How's life these days?

--
Paul Griffiths

Paul Griffiths
October 10th 03, 04:48 PM
"A S" > wrote in message

> sorry paul forgot to take it off just hit me next time

That's okay, it was just meant as a subtle hint and you took it so I'm
happy.

Never been keen on this hitting people business, unless it's a consenting
adult of course. ;-)

--
Paul Griffiths

A S
October 10th 03, 06:38 PM
I agree what paul said was great advice and i will take that. and i
also agree that some single parents do get less that what i get or
nothing so am happy with what i do get . i do have a question that i
was woundering if maybe you might know , i have full sole legal custody
of my son (he is 4) i pay for everything health ins, dental , daycare,
and so on now i live on my own and like i said i do not get any
goverment help except section 8 housing now i was told that i can not
only just claim him that his dad is able to as well lke every year we
switch on who claims him that year on taxes. but he lives with me all
year and like i said his daddy only gets supervised visits only because
i said he could. but they might stop becasue he is not following court
orders.

iI do have to take care of myself what good will i do my son if i am
realy sick or dead, i am diabetic and i do have high clesteroal so i
realy do have to eat right.

i am also glad for my family we do not get along that great at times but
hay there mine and i am theres so we are stuck with each other and i
love them anyway.

have a good day

A S
October 10th 03, 06:42 PM
well i am a consenting adult :)

Paul Griffiths
October 11th 03, 02:06 AM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:48:13 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> >

> >Never been keen on this hitting people business, unless it's a consenting
> >adult of course. ;-)
>
> Well... that just smacks of missed opportunity! <g>

Smacks of something, that's for sure.

--
Paul Griffiths

Paul Griffiths
October 11th 03, 02:06 AM
"A S" > wrote in message

> well i am a consenting adult :)

Oooh, don't tempt me.

On second thoughts, tempt away. :-))

--
Paul Griffiths

A S
October 11th 03, 02:41 AM
lol thought that would get u :))

Paul Griffiths
October 11th 03, 10:59 AM
"A S" > wrote in message

> lol thought that would get u :))

It's always worth bearing in mind that I'm easy. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Paul Griffiths
October 11th 03, 11:08 AM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:46:46 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> >

> >How's life these days?
>
> The weight loss project is going very well. I am, at least, "normal"
> sized for US women now... 20 lbs (not sure of the pound to stone
> conversion) lighter than when we met.

That's excellent news, well done indeed.

It's 14 pounds to the stone but I can handle pounds alone too.

I lost about the same amount of weight from January to April of this year
but have managed no more since. :-(

The other downside is that I'm pretty sure I put on more than that since we
met so I probably weigh more now than I did then. :-((

> I still have a bit more to lose but I'm looking forward to starting the
> new year in the new body.

I wouldn't mind getting into a new body too. *Any* body, really. ;-)

> Hopefully, it won't need ironing. <g>

Always a worry. :-)

> The best part is knowing that I'll soon be 45 years old and I look darn
> good (for me). Yes, indeed... not that I could pass for a 30 year old
> (and, oh hell yeah, I'd love to) but I'm pleased nonetheless.

Well, for myself, I don't care quite so much about what I look like but I
could do without all the aches and pains that seem to have become a part of
my life these days. Not much hope of that happening though and I *am* happy
with life right now. Mostly anyway.

> School's great but very challenging things year. I've taken 15 hours of
> class time per week for a cumulative weekly workload of over 45 hours
> plus 4 hours of commute time. I'm in the midst of midterm weeks (this
> and next week) and starting on the research papers due at the end of
> the semeter in December.

That's a lot of hours, I just hope you're enjoying yourself. It *will* be
worth it.

One of these days I need to get my Masters back on track. I'm running short
on time now but there's a lot going on ATM so it won't be easy but I will do
it.

> I'll be back in "read & ignore" mode soon.

Ditto I think but I do what I can.

--
Paul Griffiths

Dennis Here
October 11th 03, 01:24 PM
'Kate wrote in message

>On "Paul Griffiths"

>>Never been keen on this hitting people business, unless it's a consenting
>>adult of course. ;-)
>
>Well... that just smacks of missed opportunity! <g>

Wow! that was a spanking reply! Conflagellations.

Dennis, Am I flogging a dead horse?

Paul Griffiths
October 11th 03, 08:06 PM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 11:08:05 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> >
> ><'Kate> wrote in message

<snip>

> >> The weight loss project is going very well. I am, at least, "normal"
> >> sized for US women now... 20 lbs (not sure of the pound to stone
> >> conversion) lighter than when we met.
> >
> >That's excellent news, well done indeed.
>
> Thanks... I'm rather pleased with myself.

Bet you feel better for it too, physically I mean. I know I do.

> >It's 14 pounds to the stone but I can handle pounds alone too.
>
> Ah.. thank you. I look in on a couple of weight-loss groups and had
> wondered.

Strange and archaic system. I sometimes wonder who chose the original stone
and whether it's still around somewhere. :-)

> >I lost about the same amount of weight from January to April of this year
> >but have managed no more since. :-(
> >
> >The other downside is that I'm pretty sure I put on more than that since
we
> >met so I probably weigh more now than I did then. :-((
>
> You looked good then... but it's never about what others think, is it?

Perhaps sometimes but mostly for me it's about how I feel physically. I had
go to the stage where my weight and size were having an effect on my life
that I wasn't happy with. Walking up hills, for example, wasn't fun at all.

> It's how we feel inside. I use to think size US 14 was big. Now I'm
> happy in a 14.

Shape and probortion is much more cruicial for me than numerical size. In a
woman I mean.

I won't say any more or I'll be bound to upset someone on here. :-)

> >> I still have a bit more to lose but I'm looking forward to starting the
> >> new year in the new body.
> >
> >I wouldn't mind getting into a new body too. *Any* body, really. ;-)
>
> LOL... I'm out of the game for now. This semester has really been too
> busy and I can put off dating until after graduation. It's not that big
> a sacrifice.

Well, in March I finally decided I was going to make a concerted effort to
get out and meet people more. Heck I even joined an online dating service.
I got to meet 6 or 7 different people in person, some a couple of times.
For coffees, lunches, evening meals that sort of thing but only one seemed
"promising" and we did meet quite a number of times and got on very well but
she said she wasn't yet ready to make a commitment and that didn't exactly
suit me. We remained friends and I later heard that she'd now found "the
one" only to be told by him a little while later that *he* didn't feel able
to make a commitment. Funny old world, eh?

As things stand now I'm not too concerned if I don't date again for a while.
I have plenty to do to keep me busy and while I *do* feel I am probably
missing out on some of the good bits of life I'm happy to make the trade-off
for less hassle right now. Maybe I'll feel different in the New Year.

> >> The best part is knowing that I'll soon be 45 years old and I look darn
> >> good (for me). Yes, indeed... not that I could pass for a 30 year old
> >> (and, oh hell yeah, I'd love to) but I'm pleased nonetheless.
> >
> >Well, for myself, I don't care quite so much about what I look like but I
> >could do without all the aches and pains that seem to have become a part
of
> >my life these days. Not much hope of that happening though and I *am*
happy
> >with life right now. Mostly anyway.
>
> Why the aches and pains?

Some of it is down to "normal" wear and tear, some to weaknesses from old
injuries. I've also been pretty lax about ergonomics over the years and
that's taken its toll too. I'm not a wreck, I just need to be more sensible
and a little careful, I think.

> BTW... one of the reasons why I even began to tackle the weight loss is
> because I visited the family Chiropractor while I was in NY this summer.
> It seems that my chronic (since my 20's) back pain, very severe at
> times, was due to an out of wack (yes, highly technical term)
> sacroilliac (sp). Two manipulations and some advice about learning to
> not sleep on my stomach and voila! All better. No pain. 20 years of
> thinking "oh well, so I'm in pain" because traditional medicine could
> only push pain killers and anti-inflammatories.

Not a good situation ist it? I've known quite a number of folks who have
suffered for a long time before finally discovering that sort of solution.
Luckily our local medical practice is quite enlightened and will happily
refer people to all sorts of "alternative" therapists.

> >> School's great but very challenging things year. I've taken 15 hours
of
> >> class time per week for a cumulative weekly workload of over 45 hours
> >> plus 4 hours of commute time. I'm in the midst of midterm weeks (this
> >> and next week) and starting on the research papers due at the end of
> >> the semeter in December.
> >
> >That's a lot of hours, I just hope you're enjoying yourself. It *will*
be
> >worth it.
>
> Senior year is such a head trip. My whole push was to get to this point
> - something that I saw as a LONG way off and now it's around the corner
> and I'm freaking out.

Gosh, doesn't time fly when your having fun. Actually it flies regardless.
It must be four years since we visited you and Pete still talks about it
regularly. :-))

> >One of these days I need to get my Masters back on track. I'm running
short
> >on time now but there's a lot going on ATM so it won't be easy but I will
do
> >it.
>
> I know you will.

One day. ;-)

> >> I'll be back in "read & ignore" mode soon.
> >
> >Ditto I think but I do what I can.
>
> :-) you sure do.

LOL Should I blush now?

--
Paul Griffiths

Dennis Here
October 11th 03, 09:52 PM
'Kate <'Kate> wrote in message

>"Dennis Here"

>>'Kate wrote in message
>>
>>>On "Paul Griffiths"

>>>Well... that just smacks of missed opportunity! <g>
>>
>>Wow! that was a spanking reply! Conflagellations.
>>
>>Dennis, Am I flogging a dead horse?
>
>No one tied your hands and gagged you...

Promises, promises ;-)

>you're free to speak. <g>

You mean your not going to bury my head in your boosom?

Dennis :-B