PDA

View Full Version : Joke: Probably been done before, but I thought it was good... Sorry to all the lads out there!

ŠkatŠ
October 10th 03, 09:07 PM
The Real Story of
The Garden of Eden

"God, I have a problem.."

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"I know that you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of
these wonderful animals, as well as that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm
just not happy."

"And why is that Eve?"

"God, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I' ll create a man for you."

"Man? What is that, God?"

"A flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat and be vain; all
in all, he'll give you a hard time. But he'll be bigger, faster and will
like to hunt and kill things. He will look silly when he is aroused, but
since you've been complaining, I'll create him in such a way that he'll
satisfy your physical needs. He will be witles! s and will revel in childish
things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be too smart, so
he'll also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with ironically raised eyebrows, "but what's the
catch, God?"

"Well.....you can have him on one condition."

"And what's that God?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring.....so you'll have
to let him believe that I made him first. And it'll have to be our little
secret............... you know, woman to woman."

Mike
October 26th 03, 11:03 PM
Check out a film that might appeal to your sense of humour, think it was
called 'Comet Quest, The Adventures of Mark Twain', if I'm right it had a
very very funny Adam and Eve section in it.