PDA

View Full Version : I am new to this

Sue
October 11th 03, 05:54 AM
I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
what kind of feedback I get. I have 4 children but three live at home
with me. I have 2 boys ages 22 and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.
It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could
use all the support I can get. My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find
it really tough to deal with. Always looking forward to meeting new
people to talk with. So lets talk soon.

Paul Griffiths
October 11th 03, 10:58 AM
"Sue" > wrote in message

> I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
> what kind of feedback I get.

We *do* occasionally have misunderstandings but there are good and helpful
folks in this group. That's assuming they have enough time in their busy
lives to actually post anything. :-)

> I have 4 children but three live at home with me. I have 2 boys ages 22
> and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.

I've been a widower for just over 5 yearsand have one son who's soon to be
10.

> It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could use
> all the support I can get.

No arguments there.

> My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find it really tough to deal with.
> Always looking forward to meeting new people to talk with. So lets
> talk soon.

Sounds good to me.

by the way, I'm in the UK but we have folks from all over.

--
Paul Griffiths

Dennis Here
October 11th 03, 01:13 PM
Sue wrote in message ...

>I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
>what kind of feedback I get.

Greetings from Ireland,
Dennis, three boys.

CME
October 12th 03, 10:27 AM
"Sue" > wrote in message
> I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
> what kind of feedback I get. I have 4 children but three live at home
> with me. I have 2 boys ages 22 and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.
> It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could
> use all the support I can get. My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find
> it really tough to deal with. Always looking forward to meeting new
> people to talk with. So lets talk soon.

Welcome to the group, I have identical twin boys that are 7 1/2 and they
also have ADHD, so I know where you're coming from...

Christine

ŠkatŠ
October 14th 03, 11:36 PM
"Sue" > wrote in message
> I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
> what kind of feedback I get. I have 4 children but three live at home
> with me. I have 2 boys ages 22 and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.
> It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could
> use all the support I can get. My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find
> it really tough to deal with. Always looking forward to meeting new
> people to talk with. So lets talk soon.

Welcome from Canada.
Kat, 2 sons almost 3 and almost 4.