PDA

View Full Version : Going Through Difficult Times ?

Dennis
October 11th 03, 12:30 PM
Going Through Difficult Times ?

During Difficult times there is no greater support than that afforded by a
Faith in Jesus Christ.

Running the race alone is no picnic and trying to do it without support is
even more difficult. Hopefully you may find our Christian Fellowship emails
a source of support during those tough times.

Christian Fellowship - join today and receive 3-4 inspirational Christian
Fellowhip emails per week designed to enhance your walk with Jesus and
inspire your Christianity. Think you will enjoy them at no matter what stage
you are at in your Christian Walk and sincerely believe they will assist in
supporting you during your time of need.

We have nothing to sell and seek no renumeration nor do we represent any
church or religeous group - We are but humble servants of the Lord trying to
help point the way to an easier and more self assured life brought about by
faith in Jesus Christ.

Subscibe today and unsubscibe at any time you wish.

To subscibe simply reply with the words - Please Subscibe me to your
Christian Fellowship Emails in the subject or Body of message.

Christian Fellowship
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Dennis C.