PDA

View Full Version : Vicky missed you all

Vickychick
October 14th 03, 03:01 PM
Hi all! t is Vicky. I have not stopped by in a lonnnnnnngggg time. I
hope all is well. Still reading posts!
I have quit work to finish my education; been very busy and trying to
keep it all together. =) I sure have missed everyone!
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Vicky

Lisa aka Surfer
October 15th 03, 11:20 PM
"Vickychick" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi all! t is Vicky. I have not stopped by in a lonnnnnnngggg time. I
> hope all is well. Still reading posts!
> I have quit work to finish my education; been very busy and trying to
> keep it all together. =) I sure have missed everyone!
> (((((((((HUGS))))))))))
> Vicky

Hey there VickY! Long time no see. Glad that you dropped by :)

Lisa

turtledove
October 17th 03, 03:28 AM
HI VICKY!!!!!!

(((((((((HUGS))))))))

love,
*Brianne

"Vickychick" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi all! t is Vicky. I have not stopped by in a lonnnnnnngggg time. I
> hope all is well. Still reading posts!
> I have quit work to finish my education; been very busy and trying to
> keep it all together. =) I sure have missed everyone!
> (((((((((HUGS))))))))))
> Vicky

Dennis Here
October 26th 03, 11:55 AM
Vickychick wrote in message

>Hi all! t is Vicky.

Hi Vicky! and [[[[Big hugs]]]]

>I have not stopped by in a lonnnnnnngggg time. I
>hope all is well. Still reading posts!

Shouldn't take you too long then ;-)

>I have quit work to finish my education; been very busy and trying to
>keep it all together. =) I sure have missed everyone!
>(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
>Vicky

Missed you too, Dennis

Vickychick
October 28th 03, 07:38 PM
"CME" > wrote in message >...

> Vicky? As in OUR Vicky??? OMG ((((( hugs))))) How have you been?
>
> Christine

HUGS to you too! Great. This past week my kids had bronchitis and ear
infections....::sigh:: I felt terrible for them and now this week is
homework make up from HELL!

How are your little twins? (I think you have twins!)
All is well. I have been busy in college and I love it.
Good to "see" you! =)

Vickychick
October 28th 03, 07:39 PM
"Lisa aka Surfer" > wrote in message >...
> Hey there VickY! Long time no see. Glad that you dropped by :)
>
> Lisa

Lisa: Glad I stopped by too! How has it been going? I want to catch up
with EVERYONE!!!!

Vickychick
October 28th 03, 07:41 PM
"turtledove" > wrote in message news:<NsIjb.86354$gv5.14128@fed1read05>...
> HI VICKY!!!!!!
>
> (((((((((HUGS))))))))
>
> love,
> *Brianne

Ah my sweet little top poster! I have wondered about how your music
career is going. We had a big festival last month and I thought of how
you were....
The last time we spoke, you had been in a car accident. Had us
worried! Is married life good?

Vickychick
October 28th 03, 07:42 PM
"Dennis Here" oureply> wrote in message >...

> Shouldn't take you too long then ;-)

Snipped

Dennis: are you still being a naughty predator online?
mmmm?

Did Doris ever get over to see you?
curious,

Dennis Here
October 28th 03, 08:38 PM
Vickychick wrote in message

>Dennis: are you still being a naughty predator online?
>mmmm?

Not as ofter as I used to. All the regulars have stopped taking the bait.

>Did Doris ever get over to see you?
>curious,

You mean Dolores? Doris lives in the U bend of her toilet.
Yeah, be have met a couple of times now including all the boys. Freddie now
has two of Dolores' kittens. Perhaps I should re-phrase that, Freddie now
has two of Doris' kittens.

Dennis

CME
October 28th 03, 11:31 PM
"Vickychick" > wrote in message
om...
> "CME" > wrote in message
>
> > Vicky? As in OUR Vicky??? OMG ((((( hugs))))) How have you been?
> >
> > Christine
>
> HUGS to you too! Great. This past week my kids had bronchitis and ear
> infections....::sigh:: I felt terrible for them and now this week is
> homework make up from HELL!
>
> How are your little twins? (I think you have twins!)
> All is well. I have been busy in college and I love it.
> Good to "see" you! =)

The boys are fine, my one son is having a few issues relating to a car
accident (has mentally slowed due to a severe concussion and I'm starting to
notice it's affecting his school work, so I've got to make another
appointment with the Dr.) my other son is doing well, he seems to really
like grade 2 and they're both excited about Halloween...

I'm doing really well in University, I was accepted into the Criminology
Program this year so my plate is full, but I'm coping. lol This art class
at night though is killing me, and I need it for my fine art credit but man
is it ever alot of homework. *sigh* I finally ended up telling my prof that
I'm just taking this for an art credit, so I honestly can't put in as much
time as she'd like. I'm picking my battles this term. lol But overall,
we're doing good.

Christine

Lisa aka Surfer
October 30th 03, 02:31 PM
"Vickychick" > wrote in message
om...
> "Lisa aka Surfer" > wrote in message
> > Hey there VickY! Long time no see. Glad that you dropped by :)
> >
> > Lisa
>
> Lisa: Glad I stopped by too! How has it been going? I want to catch up
> with EVERYONE!!!!

lol.....geez,,everyone???

All in all, I have to say that things are going fairly well. My son is
doing quite well in grade 4 so far, he has a male teacher for the first time
which has been pretty cool. The best yet, he can cope with my little class
clown and I haven't been getting daily notes: Ben kept getting out of his
seat. Ben kept talking. Ben kept making funny noises. Oy. He's been
playing soccer, cross country running with school, and now the curling
season has started, so he's been having fun.

I am madly in love with the most wonderful man in the world, Ben adores him,
and we are the world to him. He is proving to be a really great Dad with
Ben and such a loving partner. It is such a relief to have someone so
supportive on those occasions when my health declines, like now,
unfortunately. However, because of his support, I am finding these periods
of "unwellness" to be somewhat less difficult and shorter in duration.
Progress!

Caught up now?

Lisa

turtledove
November 6th 03, 04:28 AM
"CME" > wrote in message
> The boys are fine, my one son is having a few issues relating to a car
> accident (has mentally slowed due to a severe concussion and I'm starting
> notice it's affecting his school work, so I've got to make another
> appointment with the Dr.) my other son is doing well, he seems to really
> like grade 2 and they're both excited about Halloween...

If you need any information on this I have a ton....(remember head injury
survivor here)

you can also try and they will send you some
valuable resources as well.

hugs,
*b

turtledove
November 6th 03, 05:41 AM
"Vickychick" > wrote in message
m...
> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> > HI VICKY!!!!!!
> >
> > (((((((((HUGS))))))))
> >
> > love,
> > *Brianne
> >

> Ah my sweet little top poster! I have wondered about how your music
> career is going. We had a big festival last month and I thought of how
> you were....
> The last time we spoke, you had been in a car accident. Had us
> worried! Is married life good?

Married life is good. Hubby has a ton of guilt about the accident. We're
dealing.
Moved to Vegas. I'm now a Nevada girl since August!

Head is doing okay. I go back for another MRI on Saturday and have an
appointment with the neurologist on the 11th. Long slow healing process.
But hey, on the bright side, I'm working again! The music is going slow
right now. Mainly due to schedules, severe migraines, and simply trying to
readjust to being out of the house 10hours plus a day. Pookster is doing
well. He's in fourth grade now! Loves Nevada! He's turned into quite the
camping/hiking/outdoor kid. I love it! and him! He's been my strength.

you can always join the alpha66 yahoogroups newsletter :-)! (that goes for
anyone you know)

glad to see you posting again.
:-)!!

hugs,
*b (now your turn, what have you been up to??)

ps. anyone talked with Mo lately??!

Vickychick
November 14th 03, 03:28 PM
"CME" > wrote in message news:<H6Cnb.66313$zx2.43930@edtnps84>...

> The boys are fine, my one son is having a few issues relating to a car
> accident (has mentally slowed due to a severe concussion and I'm starting to
> notice it's affecting his school work, so I've got to make another
> appointment with the Dr.) my other son is doing well, he seems to really
> like grade 2 and they're both excited about Halloween...

Glad to hear that and sorry to hear the son is having trouble with
accident.

> I'm doing really well in University, I was accepted into the Criminology
> Program this year so my plate is full, but I'm coping. lol
Snip

Oh my! I forgot you too were in Criminology...you should email me
sometimes...I have just kicked out about 3 papers.....growls......It
will drive you crazy...but you are strong and cope well I am sure!

Hugs

Vickychick
November 14th 03, 03:31 PM
"Lisa aka Surfer" > wrote in message news:<bnr475
> lol.....geez,,everyone???
>
> All in all, I have to say that things are going fairly well. My son is
> doing quite well in grade 4 so far, he has a male teacher for the first time
> which has been pretty cool. The best yet, he can cope with my little class
> clown and I haven't been getting daily notes: Ben kept getting out of his
> seat. Ben kept talking. Ben kept making funny noises. Oy. He's been
> playing soccer, cross country running with school, and now the curling
> season has started, so he's been having fun.

Now, what exactly is "curling"? J is in the fourth too...they are so
nutty at this age! But a hoot of a good time!

> I am madly in love with the most wonderful man in the world, Ben adores him,
> and we are the world to him. He is proving to be a really great Dad with
> Ben and such a loving partner. It is such a relief to have someone so
> supportive on those occasions when my health declines, like now,
> unfortunately. However, because of his support, I am finding these periods
> of "unwellness" to be somewhat less difficult and shorter in duration.
> Progress!

Lisa, I am unaware you have an illness....I have Lupus and can relate
to ups and downs of illness....email anytime you need to vent. I am so
happy you found a wonderful man....does he have a brother? hee hee

Hugs,

> Caught up now?
>
> Lisa

Vickychick
November 14th 03, 03:37 PM
"turtledove" > wrote in message news:<Xhkqb.17559$PD2.6235@fed1read05>...
> "Vickychick" > wrote in message
>snipped for brevity
> you can always join the alpha66 yahoogroups newsletter :-)! (that goes for
> anyone you know)

What is that? I would probably be interested....

> glad to see you posting again.
> :-)!!

Glad to be here!

> hugs,
> *b (now your turn, what have you been up to??)

I quit working at the Sheriff's office to go to school full time.
Financially it has been hell, but worth it. I am trying to pick up
some work at a private investigator firm to get by. I am going through
the academy in Florida in May so I can be certified in Florida (I am
close to the line here in Alabama) in case my bachelors degree won't
cut it later....I like the idea of being an investigator, but cringe
at the thought of patrolling. I know I have to pay my time just as
everyone else does, though. The kids are great. John was diagnosed
with Aspbergers Syndrome, but it is mild and we manage. Catie's
birthday and his birthday are so close together! the 15th and 18th
....so I have been busy with preparations. Life is basically great. I
have not met Mister Right, but have dated a few Mister not rights and
Mister there is no way in hell I'd marry yous!
hee
I do not get to post much since I do it mostly at school. But you guys
are always in the back of my mind. This group got me through some very
lonely nights. I love you all...
Be well and I hope you will do fine on your MRI.
Vicky

> ps. anyone talked with Mo lately??!

Vickychick
November 14th 03, 03:39 PM
"Dennis Here" oureply> wrote in message >...
> Vickychick wrote in message

snipped

> You mean Dolores? Doris lives in the U bend of her toilet.
> Yeah, be have met a couple of times now including all the boys. Freddie now
> has two of Dolores' kittens. Perhaps I should re-phrase that, Freddie now
> has two of Doris' kittens.
>
> Dennis

Oh silly me....Dolores..the funny chick! She always had me cracked up.
I am glad Freddie has pets....I almost ran over one at school and
wanted to take it home, but we have a 15 pound sexually frustrated
Sara...so had to take the precious thing to the pound.

Glad to see you are fine Dennis...I mean, you are FINE....lol...
Vicky

Lisa aka Surfer
November 14th 03, 06:41 PM
"Vickychick" > wrote in message
m...
> "Lisa aka Surfer" > wrote in message news:<bnr475
> > lol.....geez,,everyone???
> >
> > All in all, I have to say that things are going fairly well. My son is
> > doing quite well in grade 4 so far, he has a male teacher for the first
time
> > which has been pretty cool. The best yet, he can cope with my little
class
> > clown and I haven't been getting daily notes: Ben kept getting out of
his
> > seat. Ben kept talking. Ben kept making funny noises. Oy. He's been
> > playing soccer, cross country running with school, and now the curling
> > season has started, so he's been having fun.
>

> Now, what exactly is "curling"? J is in the fourth too...they are so
> nutty at this age! But a hoot of a good time!

LMAO. Ok,,,curling is a sport that needs ice. LOL. No wonder you weren't
aware of it.

So you get this length of ice about 50 yards long see........
And at each end of the ice see,,,,you got these kinda bulls eye circles
painted in seee......
And you use these big honking hunks of something marblish but maybe simply
smoothed concrete rocks see.........
and the rocks have these handles on them
And you slide the big huge honking rock down the ice and try to get in the
bulls eye.
But the other team tries to knock your rock out.

Ever heard of hockey? (hehehe)

> > I am madly in love with the most wonderful man in the world, Ben adores
him,
> > and we are the world to him. He is proving to be a really great Dad
with
> > Ben and such a loving partner. It is such a relief to have someone so
> > supportive on those occasions when my health declines, like now,
> > unfortunately. However, because of his support, I am finding these
periods
> > of "unwellness" to be somewhat less difficult and shorter in duration.
> > Progress!
> >

> Lisa, I am unaware you have an illness....I have Lupus and can relate
> to ups and downs of illness....email anytime you need to vent. I am so
> happy you found a wonderful man....does he have a brother? hee hee
>
> Hugs,
>
> > Caught up now?
> >
> > Lisa

He has two brothers! One is married, and the other he is not close to.
You're on your own on that one,,,,sorry.

Lisa