PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Joelle
October 20th 03, 06:40 PM
So I thought by now I'd be done making costumes, but Sarah had a skating
costume party and a dance next week. I just hadn't had time to do anything so
Sat I went out, bought a pattern and fabric and in one day whipped up a Statue
of Liberty costume for her. I have to say, it's one of my favorite costumes I
made. She won most original at the party and I told her she should give me the
prize :)

Hopefully this is the last year for sure with costumes...

Joelle

Tiffany
October 20th 03, 09:15 PM
Joelle > wrote in message
> So I thought by now I'd be done making costumes, but Sarah had a skating
> costume party and a dance next week. I just hadn't had time to do
anything so
> Sat I went out, bought a pattern and fabric and in one day whipped up a
Statue
> of Liberty costume for her. I have to say, it's one of my favorite
costumes I
> made. She won most original at the party and I told her she should give
me the
> prize :)
>
> Hopefully this is the last year for sure with costumes...
>
> Joelle

What was the prize?

Joelle
October 20th 03, 09:28 PM
>She won most original at the party and I told her she should give
>me the
>> prize :)

>What was the prize?

Nothing I'd want. Candy and a liter of disgustingly sweet soda.

joelle