PDA

View Full Version : hello

Angela Little
November 2nd 03, 12:50 AM
Just wanted to say hi to all the mums and dads out there, single mom to a
6yr old beautiful lil angel
i've been coming here on and off for about 2 weeks.. but haven't posted
yest.. Thought the day after Halloween was a good time <smiles> Well
anyways .. Thought i'd say Hi. waving da hand from West End Winterpeg

bye for now

CME
November 2nd 03, 02:18 AM
"Angela Little" > wrote in message
> Just wanted to say hi to all the mums and dads out there, single mom to a
> 6yr old beautiful lil angel
> i've been coming here on and off for about 2 weeks.. but haven't
posted
> yest.. Thought the day after Halloween was a good time <smiles> Well
> anyways .. Thought i'd say Hi. waving da hand from West End Winterpeg
>
> bye for now

Hey another Canadian!!! Yeah! lol Welcome to the group from Deadmonton...

Christine
(Mother of 7.5 year old twin boys)

Paul Griffiths
November 2nd 03, 10:11 AM
"Angela Little" > wrote in message

> Just wanted to say hi to all the mums and dads out there, single mom to a
> 6yr old beautiful lil angel
> i've been coming here on and off for about 2 weeks.. but haven't
posted
> yest.. Thought the day after Halloween was a good time <smiles> Well
> anyways .. Thought i'd say Hi. waving da hand from West End Winterpeg

Hi there. I'm in the UK and dad to a 10 year old boy,

> bye for now

See you again soon I hope.

--
Paul Griffiths

caroline godfrey
November 12th 03, 12:33 PM
--
love you always Caroline mwah
"Dennis Here" oureply>
wrote in message ...

> Angela Little wrote in message ...
> >Just wanted to say hi to all the mums and dads out there, single mom to a
> >6yr old beautiful lil angel
>
> Greetings from Ireland,
> Dennis, three boys, youngest is 7
>
> Hey from Australia
single mum of a 4yr old girl and nearly 3yr old boy