PDA

View Full Version : Cheating...

CME
November 5th 03, 08:33 AM
I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do is
cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Christine

Moon Shyne
November 5th 03, 10:39 AM
"CME" > wrote in message
> I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
> cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
> them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
> I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
> to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to my
> kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do is
> cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Sometimes, you have to accept that you loved someone the best you were able, and
they loved you the best they were able, and what they were able to do isn't what
you wanted or needed. The lack wasn't in you.

Hang in there, it gets better

(trite, but true)

> Christine

Joelle
November 5th 03, 10:47 AM
>My first thoughts were I wanted
>to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to my
>kids, and HE is NOT worth it.

Of course he's not worth it. He's a worm. And remember this is all about HIM,
not you. You did nothing wrong. Cheats cheat, it's what they do.

>Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Not everything has a cosmic purpose.

Take a breath, wash your face and go do something fun with your kids. Go watch
some movie he hated. Do something you haven't done since you met him.

You are better than him.

Joelle

Tiffany
November 5th 03, 02:56 PM
CME > wrote in message
> I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
> cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
> them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
> I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
> to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to
my
> kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do
is
> cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
>

> Christine

So sorry!!!! HUGS!!

CME
November 5th 03, 02:57 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >My first thoughts were I wanted
> >to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to
my
> >kids, and HE is NOT worth it.
>
> Of course he's not worth it. He's a worm. And remember this is all about
HIM,
> not you. You did nothing wrong. Cheats cheat, it's what they do.
>
> >Oh God, why did this have to happen???
>
> Not everything has a cosmic purpose.
>
> Take a breath, wash your face and go do something fun with your kids. Go
watch
> some movie he hated. Do something you haven't done since you met him.
>
> You are better than him.
>
> Joelle

Thanks Joelle, things haven't been going well as of late partly due to his
games and I know I'm better off without him, but I'm still so hollow. How
can I ever trust another man? We had dreams of marriage, and all I can
think about is how fortunate it is that I found out now, not 3 years from
now. Errrrrr I want to kill him, I had a dream lastnight that I took a
baseball bat to him and I woke up feeling better. lol I know this will
pass, and I'm not going to do anything that will jeopardize MY life, but I
just want to crawl into a ball. I have school, the last thing on my mind
are my assignments, I have kids to look after and how do I explain this to
them? He was such a big part of my life, and now that's all gone.

Christine

CME
November 5th 03, 03:04 PM
"Moon Shyne" > wrote in message

> "CME" > wrote in message
> > I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has
been
> > cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I
put
> > them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt
him.
> > I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I
wanted
> > to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to
my
> > kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do
is
> > cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
>
> Sometimes, you have to accept that you loved someone the best you were
able, and
> they loved you the best they were able, and what they were able to do
isn't what
> you wanted or needed. The lack wasn't in you.
>
> Hang in there, it gets better
>
> (trite, but true)
> >

> > Christine

The thing that hurts the most is the deception. He's been lying to me for
months and I'm sure he's been lying to her as well (turns out it was an
acquaintance of ours). I'll be having a little talk with her tonight to see
what's what. The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
pays dearly. Oh you lied to work about your Grandmother dying??? Oh well
they know about that now. You lied about having insurance on your vehicle,
well the police are on their way... Yeah, hell hath no fury like a woman
scorned.

Christine

Joelle
November 5th 03, 03:16 PM
> The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
>vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
>pays dearly.

Careful. Don't give him the power to turn you into something you are not and
do not want to be.

The best revenge is to be happier without him.

Joelle

Lisa aka Surfer
November 5th 03, 03:18 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "Moon Shyne" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CME" > wrote in message
> > > I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has
> been
> > > cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I
> put
> > > them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt
> him.
> > > I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I
> wanted
> > > to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that
> my
> > > kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to
do
> is
> > > cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
> >
> > Sometimes, you have to accept that you loved someone the best you were
> able, and
> > they loved you the best they were able, and what they were able to do
> isn't what
> > you wanted or needed. The lack wasn't in you.
> >
> > Hang in there, it gets better
> >
> > (trite, but true)
> > >

> > > Christine
> > >

> The thing that hurts the most is the deception. He's been lying to me for
> months and I'm sure he's been lying to her as well (turns out it was an
> acquaintance of ours). I'll be having a little talk with her tonight to
see
> what's what. The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
> vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
> pays dearly. Oh you lied to work about your Grandmother dying??? Oh well
> they know about that now. You lied about having insurance on your
vehicle,
> well the police are on their way... Yeah, hell hath no fury like a woman
> scorned.
>
> Christine

It's always a ****off when you find that someone has lied to you, especially
someone that you have been intimate with. Try to call it "Lessons Learned"
and move on. Isn't this the Internet Guy from Toronto? Feel good about the
choices you will make next time you meet someone now that you know better.
The only way to be retrospective is to have experiences.

How was that?
I'm so deep

Lisa

CME
November 5th 03, 03:38 PM
"Lisa aka Surfer" > wrote in message

> "CME" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Moon Shyne" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "CME" > wrote in message
> > been
> > put
> > him.
> > wanted
> > my
> do
> > is
> > >
> > > Sometimes, you have to accept that you loved someone the best you were
> > able, and
> > > they loved you the best they were able, and what they were able to do
> > isn't what
> > > you wanted or needed. The lack wasn't in you.
> > >
> > > Hang in there, it gets better
> > >
> > > (trite, but true)

> > The thing that hurts the most is the deception. He's been lying to me
for
> > months and I'm sure he's been lying to her as well (turns out it was an
> > acquaintance of ours). I'll be having a little talk with her tonight to
> see
> > what's what. The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
> > vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
> > pays dearly. Oh you lied to work about your Grandmother dying??? Oh
well
> > they know about that now. You lied about having insurance on your
> vehicle,
> > well the police are on their way... Yeah, hell hath no fury like a woman
> > scorned.
> >
> > Christine
> >

> It's always a ****off when you find that someone has lied to you,
especially
> someone that you have been intimate with. Try to call it "Lessons
Learned"
> and move on. Isn't this the Internet Guy from Toronto? Feel good about
the
> choices you will make next time you meet someone now that you know better.
> The only way to be retrospective is to have experiences.
>
> How was that?
> I'm so deep
>
> Lisa

Yeah this is the man that moved here from Toronto to be with us. He's been
here since May and when I look back, the little things are starting to add
up and make sense. Ah well, you're right I will do better next time, but as
of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.

Christine

CME
November 5th 03, 03:41 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> His loss...

Thanks Paul. You're right, I've done nothing but given the world to this
man, and he betrayed me. I phoned the police to have his second vehicle
towed from my parking space and the police officer phoned me later and
couldn't go into any specific details but basically Brian has a criminal
record in Ontario pertaining to a previous relationship, and he advised me
to have no further contact with him. Great, just what I needed to hear. lol

Christine

> "CME" > wrote in message
> > I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has
been
> > cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I
put
> > them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt
him.
> > I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I
wanted
> > to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to
> my
> > kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do
> is
> > cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
> >

> > Christine

Joelle
November 5th 03, 04:15 PM
>Ah well, you're right I will do better next time, but as
>of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.

Right now you probably shouldn't trust another man. You don't need another man
right now. Don't worry about it, when you are ready to trust again, you will.
Women are like that :-)

Joelle

Paul Fritz
November 5th 03, 06:25 PM
His loss...

"CME" > wrote in message
> I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
> cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
> them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
> I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
> to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to
my
> kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do
is
> cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
>

> Christine

Dennis Here
November 5th 03, 06:55 PM
CME wrote in message ...

> I have kids to look after and how do I explain this to
>them?

You don't explain as such. They won't be asking direct questions as to the
reason he is not there so stick to simple but true answers like he has moved
somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.

Dennis

Paul Fritz
November 5th 03, 07:04 PM
You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
personal protection order Canada has......just in case.

"CME" > wrote in message

> "Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> > His loss...
> >

> Thanks Paul. You're right, I've done nothing but given the world to this
> man, and he betrayed me. I phoned the police to have his second vehicle
> towed from my parking space and the police officer phoned me later and
> couldn't go into any specific details but basically Brian has a criminal
> record in Ontario pertaining to a previous relationship, and he advised me
> to have no further contact with him. Great, just what I needed to hear.
lol

> Christine
>
> > "CME" > wrote in message
> > > I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has
> been
> > > cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I
> put
> > > them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt
> him.
> > > I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I
> wanted
> > > to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that
> > my
> > > kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to
do
> > is
> > > cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
> > >

> > > Christine

Tiffany
November 5th 03, 07:31 PM
Joelle > wrote in message
> > The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
> >vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
> >pays dearly.
>
> Careful. Don't give him the power to turn you into something you are not
and
> do not want to be.
>
> The best revenge is to be happier without him.
>
> Joelle

Agreed... plus he will become very angry and you will definitely be watching
your back. With the kids, you don't need that. Revenge sounds all fine and
dandy but it has no healing potential.

Joelle
November 5th 03, 07:37 PM
>ike he has moved
>somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.

But leave out the part about how he has crawled back into that snakehole he
slithered out of ...

Joelle

Paul Griffiths
November 5th 03, 09:51 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
> cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored.

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. :-(

> I saw little signs but I put them aside because I trusted him and he never
> gave me reason to doubt him.

I can empathise.

> I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty.

Never empty. You still have you and you still have your boys.

> My first thoughts were I wanted to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but
> then I could NEVER do that to my kids, and HE is NOT worth it.

That's a pretty good attitude, especially at this point, so I think you'll
be fine in time.

> I'm so mad, and so sad.

I bet. Not nice at all.

> All I want to do is cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

'Cos people are just people, I think.

Have a large, purely platonic but friendly, hug.

--
Paul Griffiths

Paul Griffiths
November 5th 03, 09:52 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message

> > The only thing that's comforting to me now is I'm out for
> >vengeance and I'm doing everything in my power to make sure he pays, and
> >pays dearly.
>
> Careful. Don't give him the power to turn you into something you are not
and
> do not want to be.

Indeed.

> The best revenge is to be happier without him.

I couldn't agree more.

--
Paul Griffiths

Paul Griffiths
November 5th 03, 09:55 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message

> >like he has moved
> >somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.
>
> But leave out the part about how he has crawled back into that snakehole
he
> slithered out of ...

Yeah, that would probably be best. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

CME
November 5th 03, 09:59 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
> personal protection order Canada has......just in case.

Yeah I have definitely thought about that, with the stipulation that he has
to stay so many meters away from my children so that he'd have to move (He
lives across the playground). I'm not really concerned for my safety, not
yet anyways, he seems to have left me alone, but I've read enough articles
in criminology to know the very real danger I could be in. I'm trying not
to think about it.

Christine

> "CME" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> > > His loss...
> > >

> > Thanks Paul. You're right, I've done nothing but given the world to
this
> > man, and he betrayed me. I phoned the police to have his second vehicle
> > towed from my parking space and the police officer phoned me later and
> > couldn't go into any specific details but basically Brian has a criminal
> > record in Ontario pertaining to a previous relationship, and he advised
me
> > to have no further contact with him. Great, just what I needed to hear.
> lol
> >
> > Christine
> >
> > > "CME" > wrote in message
> > been
> > put
> > him.
> > wanted
> > > my
> do
> > > is

CME
November 5th 03, 10:00 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >ike he has moved
> >somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.
>
> But leave out the part about how he has crawled back into that snakehole
he
> slithered out of ...
>
> Joelle

LOL wow Joelle you know me so well. ;)

Christine

CME
November 5th 03, 10:01 PM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:33:56 GMT, "CME" >
> >I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
> >cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
> >them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt
him.
> >I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I
wanted
> >to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to
my
> >kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do
is
> >cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
> >

> >Christine
>
> Because he's a jerk. Ignoring the signs didn't make it happen. Who you
> are as a person didn't make it happen - you're certainly good enough for
> anyone to be faithful to. It was his bad, not something you need to
> "repent" or pay for in any way.
>
> I'm sorry you're hurting and that he's been distrustful.
>
> Take extra special care of yourself for awhile... do the things that
> heal you from the inside out. If you find yourself thinking about it,
> beating yourself up, repeat that none of this is your fault. You loved
> and there's no shame or blame in that.
>
> I'm glad that you're still with us. You're one of the most honest, down
> to earth people that I've ever had the pleasure to read. You deserve a
> whole, real, mutual relationship. Give yourself time to recover.
>
> hugs,
> 'Kate

Are ya trying to make me cry again??? lol Thanks Kate, I really needed to
hear that.

Hugs back,
Christine

turtledove
November 6th 03, 03:18 AM
"CME" > wrote in message
> I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
> cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
> them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
> I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
> to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to
my
> kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do
is
> cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???
>

> Christine

I'm so sorry honey! ((((((HUG)))))))

email me offlist anytime (pharmchic at hotmail dotthatcom)

turtledove
November 6th 03, 03:22 AM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "Joelle" > wrote in message
> > >My first thoughts were I wanted
> > >to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that
> my
> > >kids, and HE is NOT worth it.
> >
> > Of course he's not worth it. He's a worm. And remember this is all
about
> HIM,
> > not you. You did nothing wrong. Cheats cheat, it's what they do.
> >
> > >Oh God, why did this have to happen???
> >
> > Not everything has a cosmic purpose.
> >
> > Take a breath, wash your face and go do something fun with your kids.
Go
> watch
> > some movie he hated. Do something you haven't done since you met him.
> >
> > You are better than him.
> >
> > Joelle
>
> Thanks Joelle, things haven't been going well as of late partly due to his
> games and I know I'm better off without him, but I'm still so hollow. How
> can I ever trust another man? We had dreams of marriage, and all I can
> think about is how fortunate it is that I found out now, not 3 years from
> now. Errrrrr I want to kill him, I had a dream lastnight that I took a
> baseball bat to him and I woke up feeling better. lol I know this will
> pass, and I'm not going to do anything that will jeopardize MY life, but I
> just want to crawl into a ball. I have school, the last thing on my mind
> are my assignments, I have kids to look after and how do I explain this to
> them? He was such a big part of my life, and now that's all gone.
>
> Christine

You simply explain to them that sometimes adults just stop being friends.
They are old enough to understand the fundamentals. Don't delve too deep
with them, but certainly don't keep them in the dark.

You are a wonderful person. This guy is just a jerk and you know that.
You'll find trust again in time. Right now if you must trust in something,
trust in the fact you're a great mom and your boys love you dearly.

love,
*bri

turtledove
November 6th 03, 03:23 AM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
> personal protection order Canada has......just in case.

EXACTLY!

Grrr...... If I were closer I'd get him for you....

hugs,
*b

kat
November 18th 03, 06:55 PM
"CME" wrote in message
> Yeah this is the man that moved here from Toronto to be with us. He's
been
> here since May and when I look back, the little things are starting to add
> up and make sense. Ah well, you're right I will do better next time, but
as
> of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.
>
> Christine

Give yourself time. I've been in similar situations, and the best remedy
is... TO GET A PUPPY!!!! They're always loyal and loving. They'll never
leave you, just so long as you keep the back gate closed. They'll snuggle
with you at night, even if they got in trouble for chewing the remote/peeing
on the floor/destroying your house. They'll go for a walk in the park with
you whenever you want, even if they've had a long day of sleeping and
bumming around. They'll never complain about your food, the way you clean,
how you choose to do things.
This list can go on and on. This is why I say, "GET A PUPPY!" lol

(sorry, I've been wanting a puppy for ages, but I won't get one for many,
many more ages.)

kat
November 18th 03, 07:05 PM
"turtledove" > wrote in message

> "Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> > You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
> > personal protection order Canada has......just in case.
> >

> EXACTLY!
>
> Grrr...... If I were closer I'd get him for you....
>
> hugs,
> *b

Oh, I'm close. Real close.
In the exact words of my brother when he was 3, "I'll go fix them assholes!"

Really, people like that just aren't worth it.

Christine, I'm sure this has all passed, somewhat, but I haven't been around
here in ages, and I'm just catching up. I know you've heard this all
before, but I'll say it again. You ARE way better than that. You're smart,
you're funny, kind and caring, loving and a beautiful woman with so much
ahead of you. You have 2 wonderful boys that I know you love. So you were
played for a fool. Big deal. Still doesn't change the fact that you are an
intelligent and wonderful person. This was definitely his loss, and I see
it as a good thing, anyways, just based on the little bit I've read so far.
**** 'em. You don't need trash like that around you, or your family, and
it's better that he showed you now before it was, as you said, a couple
years down the line.

CME
November 18th 03, 07:43 PM
"kat" > wrote in message

> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> > > You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of
> > > personal protection order Canada has......just in case.
> > >

> > EXACTLY!
> >
> > Grrr...... If I were closer I'd get him for you....
> >
> > hugs,
> > *b
> >

> Oh, I'm close. Real close.
> In the exact words of my brother when he was 3, "I'll go fix them
assholes!"

> Really, people like that just aren't worth it.
>
> Christine, I'm sure this has all passed, somewhat, but I haven't been
around
> here in ages, and I'm just catching up. I know you've heard this all
> before, but I'll say it again. You ARE way better than that. You're
smart,
> you're funny, kind and caring, loving and a beautiful woman with so much
> ahead of you. You have 2 wonderful boys that I know you love. So you
were
> played for a fool. Big deal. Still doesn't change the fact that you are
an
> intelligent and wonderful person. This was definitely his loss, and I see
> it as a good thing, anyways, just based on the little bit I've read so
far.
> **** 'em. You don't need trash like that around you, or your family, and
> it's better that he showed you now before it was, as you said, a couple
> years down the line.

Yeah, thanks Kat. I realize that, but it's hard to ignore my feelings and
we talked for the first time this weekend but what's done is done and he
isn't getting another chance. Everyone makes mistakes, and most of the info
I received was from the other woman, and her motives were muddled but
whatever, still doesn't excuse the fact that he lied, cheated and used us
both. We're on speaking terms, but he doesn't get my heart, let alone my
trust.

Christine

lm
November 18th 03, 09:06 PM
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:55:13 GMT, "kat" > wrote:

>"CME" wrote in message
>> Yeah this is the man that moved here from Toronto to be with us. He's
>been
>> here since May and when I look back, the little things are starting to add
>> up and make sense. Ah well, you're right I will do better next time, but
>as
>> of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.
>>
>> Christine
>
>Give yourself time. I've been in similar situations, and the best remedy
>is... TO GET A PUPPY!!!! They're always loyal and loving. They'll never
>leave you, just so long as you keep the back gate closed. They'll snuggle
>with you at night, even if they got in trouble for chewing the remote/peeing
>on the floor/destroying your house. They'll go for a walk in the park with
>you whenever you want, even if they've had a long day of sleeping and
>bumming around. They'll never complain about your food, the way you clean,
>how you choose to do things.
>This list can go on and on. This is why I say, "GET A PUPPY!" lol
>
>(sorry, I've been wanting a puppy for ages, but I won't get one for many,
>many more ages.)

Just got one, finally. She's 4 but does the same damage as puppies do.
Came home today to find the kitchen trash can upended and garbage
everywhere. Can't stay mad at her long though, she's too cute and
probably had some ill-treatment before she came to live with us. :-(

Welcome back to a.s.s.-p., kat.

lm

kat
November 19th 03, 01:39 AM
"lm" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:55:13 GMT, "kat" > wrote:
>

> >"CME" wrote in message
> >> Yeah this is the man that moved here from Toronto to be with us. He's
> >been
> >> here since May and when I look back, the little things are starting to
add
> >> up and make sense. Ah well, you're right I will do better next time,
but
> >as
> >> of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.
> >>
> >> Christine
> >
> >Give yourself time. I've been in similar situations, and the best remedy
> >is... TO GET A PUPPY!!!! They're always loyal and loving. They'll
never
> >leave you, just so long as you keep the back gate closed. They'll
snuggle
> >with you at night, even if they got in trouble for chewing the
remote/peeing
> >on the floor/destroying your house. They'll go for a walk in the park
with
> >you whenever you want, even if they've had a long day of sleeping and
> >bumming around. They'll never complain about your food, the way you
clean,
> >how you choose to do things.
> >This list can go on and on. This is why I say, "GET A PUPPY!" lol
> >
> >(sorry, I've been wanting a puppy for ages, but I won't get one for many,
> >many more ages.)
>
> Just got one, finally. She's 4 but does the same damage as puppies do.
> Came home today to find the kitchen trash can upended and garbage
> everywhere. Can't stay mad at her long though, she's too cute and
> probably had some ill-treatment before she came to live with us. :-(

Ah, I want a puppy, but this stupid cat is enough work for me, as far as
pets go. I need more time, energy and money for a puppy, and B wants to
walk every puppy he sees, so he can have one later, when he's old enough to
actually walk a puppy.

> Welcome back to a.s.s.-p., kat.

Ah thanks... It was a nice break from all the drama. :P