PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Misty
November 12th 03, 02:16 AM
Hi to the group! I'm the single mother of a precious 6 year old little
girl. She's just the greatest thing that has ever came into my life!
I'm 29, born and raised in a small town in IL, and am a 4th grade
teacher. Thought I'd join the group - if you'll have me :) - just to
get a little input from other single parents. Happy Veteran's Day to
all vets and service men/women out there!

MLynn

Dennis Here
November 12th 03, 11:12 PM
Misty wrote in message

>Hi to the group! I'm the single mother of a precious 6 year old little
girl.
> Thought I'd join the group - if you'll have me :)

Fire away!
Greetings from Ireland, Dennis, three boys

Misty
November 13th 03, 03:16 AM
Thanks Kate and Dennis! :)

Paul Griffiths
November 16th 03, 12:21 PM
"Misty" > wrote in message

> Hi to the group! I'm the single mother of a precious 6 year old little
> girl. She's just the greatest thing that has ever came into my life!
> I'm 29, born and raised in a small town in IL, and am a 4th grade
> teacher. Thought I'd join the group - if you'll have me :) - just to
> get a little input from other single parents. Happy Veteran's Day to
> all vets and service men/women out there!

Welcome to the group. I'm in the UK, have one son of 10 and have been
widowed for just over five years.

I don't post as much as I used to these days, Real Life seems to be getting
in the way, but some may see that as a good thing. :-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Misty
November 17th 03, 03:03 AM
Real life getting in the way - oh how I understand!! :) It's nice to
meet (is that what this is called?!) you Paul!

Paul Griffiths
November 17th 03, 08:32 AM
"Misty" > wrote in message

> Real life getting in the way - oh how I understand!! :)

It can be a pain sometimes but at least I'm not stuck in front of this
computer for most of my waking hours any more. Pros and cons I suppose.

> It's nice to meet (is that what this is called?!) you Paul!

The language hasn't caught up with the technology yet but meet is close
enough I think. Nice to meet you too.

--
Paul Griffiths

kat
November 18th 03, 07:37 PM
"Misty" > wrote in message
> Hi to the group! I'm the single mother of a precious 6 year old little
> girl. She's just the greatest thing that has ever came into my life!
> I'm 29, born and raised in a small town in IL, and am a 4th grade
> teacher. Thought I'd join the group - if you'll have me :) - just to
> get a little input from other single parents. Happy Veteran's Day to
> all vets and service men/women out there!
>
> MLynn

Welcome, to both Misty and Lyn, from Canada.
I'm currently a bum. I've ditched school until next fall, and I haven't
been working since I moved to the opposite side of the city in October.

Misty
November 19th 03, 11:55 PM
Hi Kat! :)