PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

-Katja-
November 18th 03, 06:42 PM
Hi all,

My name is Katja, Im 27 years old, and Im single mom of 4 year old boy. We
are both from Finland :-)
It will be interesting in changing experiences of being a single parent with
people all around the world!
All the best to you all,
Katja

CME
November 18th 03, 06:58 PM
"-Katja-" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> My name is Katja, Im 27 years old, and Im single mom of 4 year old boy. We
> are both from Finland :-)
> It will be interesting in changing experiences of being a single parent
with
> people all around the world!
> All the best to you all,
> Katja

Welcome to the group from Alberta, Canada. I have almost 8 year old twin
boys and I'm a full time University student.

Christine

Dennis Here
November 18th 03, 08:32 PM
-Katja- wrote in message ...

>My name is Katja, Im 27 years old, and Im single mom of 4 year old boy. We
>are both from Finland :-)

Greetings from Ireland.
Finland is one of the few European countries I have yet to visit.

Dennis, three boys, youngest is seven

Misty
November 19th 03, 11:54 PM
Hi Katja! I'm new in here also - Misty, 29, single Mommy of 6 year old
little girl. From a very small town in IL, USA. I'm such a sheltered
kid, I've never been out of the country! Finland seems just
fascinating! :)

caroline godfrey
November 20th 03, 02:27 AM
Hey Katja, my names caroline and i'm new here too. I'm in Australia and am
the proud single mother of a four year old girl and and almost (January)
three year old boy.

--
love you always caroline mwah
"-Katja-" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> My name is Katja, Im 27 years old, and Im single mom of 4 year old boy. We
> are both from Finland :-)
> It will be interesting in changing experiences of being a single parent
with
> people all around the world!
> All the best to you all,
> Katja

kat
November 21st 03, 06:41 PM
"-Katja-" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> My name is Katja, Im 27 years old, and Im single mom of 4 year old boy. We
> are both from Finland :-)
> It will be interesting in changing experiences of being a single parent
with
> people all around the world!
> All the best to you all,
> Katja

Welcome, from Alberta, Canada. Kat, single mom, 2 boys, 4 in December and 3
in January.