PDA

View Full Version : Email address

CME
November 18th 03, 07:48 PM
Kate, what's your email addy? Even better who has MSN? Bri, Kate, Joelle
etc??? I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(

Paul Griffiths
November 18th 03, 09:38 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> Kate, what's your email addy? Even better who has MSN? Bri, Kate, Joelle
> etc???

I'm on MSN but I don't know if I count as etc.

> I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(

Oh yes?

--
Paul Griffiths

Moon Shyne
November 18th 03, 10:50 PM
"CME" > wrote in message
> Kate, what's your email addy? Even better who has MSN?

I do

Bri, Kate, Joelle
> etc??? I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(

turtledove
November 19th 03, 04:47 AM
pharmchic at hotmail will get you to me!

hugs,
*b
"CME" > wrote in message
> Kate, what's your email addy? Even better who has MSN? Bri, Kate, Joelle
> etc??? I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(

turtledove
November 19th 03, 04:58 AM
I'm such a dork, I think I totally blocked you instead of added you to my
msn...eeps....

email me offlist when you get this.

*b
"turtledove" > wrote in message

> pharmchic at hotmail will get you to me!
>
> hugs,
> *b
> "CME" > wrote in message
> > Kate, what's your email addy? Even better who has MSN? Bri, Kate,
Joelle
> > etc??? I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(

Paul Griffiths
November 22nd 03, 09:09 PM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:38:34 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
> >
> >"CME" > wrote in message
> >
> >> I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(
> >
> >Oh yes?
>
> It was about... you know. The missing 3 inches.

Still none the wiser. Seems I may have skipped or missed a critical post.

--
Paul Griffiths

kat
November 23rd 03, 02:36 AM
"CME" > wrote in message
> Kate, what's your email addy? Even better who has MSN? Bri, Kate, Joelle
> etc??? I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(

I'm Kat, I think you still have my email addy, I have M$N, and what you
found on Friday most likely has nothing to do with me, but still. You know
how it goes.

CME
November 23rd 03, 04:16 AM
"kat" > wrote in message
> "CME" > wrote in message
> > Kate, what's your email addy? Even better who has MSN? Bri, Kate,
Joelle
> > etc??? I found out something on Friday, and I'm leary to post it. :(
>
> I'm Kat, I think you still have my email addy, I have M$N, and what you
> found on Friday most likely has nothing to do with me, but still. You
know
> how it goes.

Ah it's nothing to be concerned about, just more stress and drama that I
don't need at the moment, but nothing I can't handle. ;)

Christine