PDA

View Full Version : Rating System for Family Law Attys in NC

Montie Roland
November 19th 03, 07:47 PM
Hey Fellow Single Parents,

Hopefully this isn't too far off topic.

This mainly applies to single parents in NC, however comments and
suggestions from single parents everywhere are welcome. Has any one
seen the type of rating system described below in use in the US?

As the editor of NCSingleParent.com I have received several requests
to establish a lawyer rating system on NCSingleParent.com. For such a
system to be effective we would need a great deal of participation
from single parents in the area.

What I'm thinking about is having a way for people to interactively
rate lawyers. You would have to register to do this, but you control
the amount of information that you give when you register. For more
information on our privacy policy visit:

http://www.ncsingleparent.com/privacy_policy.htm

Could I get a head count of who would:

1) be willing to rate their family law attorney
2) think that you would use the ratings in selecting or recommending
family law attorneys

You can express you feelings on this question at:

http://www.ncsingleparent.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=129#129

The poll will run for 7 days (ends around 27 Nov 03).

If you have any questions or comments not covered by the poll, please
send me an e-mail. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks,
Montie