PDA

View Full Version : Ping: CME

turtledove
November 27th 03, 01:28 AM
when you get a sec write me and catch me up on stuff! brianne at alpha66
that dot thing com

hugs,
*b

CME
November 27th 03, 04:52 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
> when you get a sec write me and catch me up on stuff! brianne at alpha66
> that dot thing com
>
> hugs,
> *b

I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)

Christine

HanK
November 27th 03, 08:05 PM
> I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)
>
> Christine

You obviously live a very full life, how do you fit in TV???? lol.

CME
November 27th 03, 09:45 PM
"HanK" > wrote in message

> > I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)
> >
> > Christine
> >

> You obviously live a very full life, how do you fit in TV???? lol.

I've been at the computer writing 3 research papers for school, what's your
excuse?

Christine

kat
November 28th 03, 11:20 AM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "HanK" > wrote in message
> >
> > > I'm on MSN nearly every night ;)
> > >
> > > Christine
> > >

> > You obviously live a very full life, how do you fit in TV???? lol.
> >

> I've been at the computer writing 3 research papers for school, what's
your
> excuse?
>
> Christine

Oh, good excuse, Christine. Why don't you just give school the middle
finger salute and go work for HanK's successful business? You and I and a
good part of 'here' are almost guaranteed a job with HanK as our employer!
HanK is just too funny. Hundreds of thousands of comedians without a job,
yet HanK seems to still be looking for work. HanK, don't quit your day job.