PDA

View Full Version : Ping top posting cat and crunchy dragon sig

Andrew
December 11th 03, 07:07 PM
Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about the
sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one, would
have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much, sent
it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so. Hopefully
no copyright violation involved in my doing so.

Andrew

Betsy
December 13th 03, 12:52 PM
"Andrew" > wrote in message
> Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about
the
> sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
> remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one, would
> have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
> Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much,
sent
> it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.
Hopefully
> no copyright violation involved in my doing so.
>
> Andrew

I don't have a copyright to it. LOL! So if you violated copyrights...so
have I.

Betsy

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

kat
December 20th 03, 10:21 AM
"Andrew" > wrote in message
> Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about
the
> sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
> remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one, would
> have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
> Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much,
sent
> it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.
Hopefully
> no copyright violation involved in my doing so.
>
> Andrew

What? Me? Or is there another Kat around here?

I've been MIA for the last little while...

Too damn much to catch up on...

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Andrew
December 30th 03, 02:52 PM
"kat" > wrote in message

> "Andrew" > wrote in message
> > Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation about
> the
> > sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light hearted
> > remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one,
would
> > have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear. ;-)
> > Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very much,
> sent
> > it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.
> Hopefully
> > no copyright violation involved in my doing so.
> >
> > Andrew
> >

> What? Me? Or is there another Kat around here?
>
> I've been MIA for the last little while...
>
> Too damn much to catch up on...
>

> --
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet?

Looks like you. I am kind of confused as to whether there is more than one
kat but am quite happy to wander through life in a blissed out haze of
unknowing (as you see I am still feeling effects of Amsterdam trip!)

Tiffany
December 30th 03, 02:59 PM
Andrew > wrote in message

> "kat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Andrew" > wrote in message
> > > Just a quickie (I should be so lucky! LOL). Thanks for explanation
about
> > the
> > > sig line from Kat, I was not really stressed it was just a light
hearted
> > > remark. Did not realise it was her signature now but its a good one,
> would
> > > have been even better if it had not been me who caused it to appear.
;-)
> > > Also re the dragons and crunchy people sig line I liked that very
much,
> > sent
> > > it to some people quite a few months back as it entertained me so.
> > Hopefully
> > > no copyright violation involved in my doing so.
> > >
> > > Andrew
> > >

> > What? Me? Or is there another Kat around here?
> >
> > I've been MIA for the last little while...
> >
> > Too damn much to catch up on...
> >

> > --
> > A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> > Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> > A: Top-posting.
> > Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet?
> >

> Looks like you. I am kind of confused as to whether there is more than one
> kat but am quite happy to wander through life in a blissed out haze of
> unknowing (as you see I am still feeling effects of Amsterdam trip!)

Many kates but I think only one Kat. It is getting confusing! lol

Caring is Creepy \(aka kat\)
January 12th 04, 02:52 AM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> Andrew > wrote in message
> >
> > "kat" > wrote in message

> about
> > > the
> hearted
> > would
> ;-)
> much,
> > > sent
> > > Hopefully

> > > What? Me? Or is there another Kat around here?
> > >
> > > I've been MIA for the last little while...
> > >
> > > Too damn much to catch up on...
> > >

> > > --
> > > A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> > > Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> > > A: Top-posting.
> > > Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet?
> > >

> > Looks like you. I am kind of confused as to whether there is more than
one
> > kat but am quite happy to wander through life in a blissed out haze of
> > unknowing (as you see I am still feeling effects of Amsterdam trip!)
> >

> Many kates but I think only one Kat. It is getting confusing! lol

Oh yes, I kinda had a change up on my name. Don't care much for it, so I'll
take the kat part out of it soon...