PDA

View Full Version : Remedies for Denial of Holiday Visitation

Wizardlaw
December 20th 03, 09:34 PM
After the Holiday: If you were denied access to your child

First, I wish you and your child a happy holiday together.
If that happens, and you're a noncustodial parent, congratulations.
That's how it ought to be, without necessity of court intervention.

If, however, you are dissatisfied with your parental access, I
respectfully offer resources for enforcing your rights. These
include videotaped legal education, a computer program for
assuring that the courts have notice of denied or unsatisfactory
child access, and my personal assistance, as a former crusading
fathers rights attorney, in drafting and managing court actions. See:

http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

For your and your child's sake, I hope you don't need any
of my resources. But if this holiday season is a sad one
because of custody or visitation problems, I'm
ready to help.

Bob Hirschfeld, JD

The Truth About nolawyer.com
December 21st 03, 04:22 AM
>In alt.parenting.grandparents "Wizardlaw" > wrote:

>For your and your child's sake, I hope you don't need any
>of my resources.
>Bob Hirschfeld, JD

No kidding. Anyone requesting your help needs their head examined.

http://www.geocities.com/hirschfeldtruth/

Wizardlaw
January 21st 04, 06:33 PM
"The Truth About nolawyer.com" > wrote in message
s.com...
> >In alt.parenting.grandparents "Wizardlaw" > wrote:
>

> >For your and your child's sake, I hope you don't need any
> >of my resources.
> >Bob Hirschfeld, JD
>
> No kidding. Anyone requesting your help needs their head examined.

Subject: Court Resource: Representing Yourself

Whether you are representing yourself in court, or have a
lawyer you wish to assist or monitor, these VHS Videos,
presented to live audiences at conventions of the
National Congress for Fathers and Children, by Bob Hirschfeld, JD,
provide an easily learned foundation:

#1 Basic Civil Procedure; Rules of the Trial Court $23.80 postpaid
#2 Representing Yourself on Appeal $23.80 postpaid
#3 Power and Pitfalls of Federal Court $23.80 postpaid
#4 Preparing for Trial $23.80 postpaid
#5 The Buck Stops Here: US Supreme Court $23.80 postpaid

Or purchase all five tapes for $99.00 postpaid

Credit cards accepted at http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

HOW2 Represent Yourself Without a Lawyer
PO Box 696
Lukeville AZ 85341-0696

MX Tel: 011 52 638 382 0214