PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Κατερίνα Λουτατίδου
December 24th 03, 03:20 PM
Hi, I am Katerina
I am a single-mother of a two year old girl.
I am new to the group and I wish to say hello to everyone !

Tall Kate
December 25th 03, 07:48 AM
Hello Kate, I am posting from Greece,it is so cold today and o.k. it is
the same Kate.
? <'Kate> ?????? ??? ??????

> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:20:28 +0200, "Κατερίνα Λουτατίδου"
> >
> >Hi, I am Katerina
> >I am a single-mother of a two year old girl.
> >I am new to the group and I wish to say hello to everyone !
>
> The same "Tall Kate" that posted second try? If not, welcome. If so...
> oh heck, welcome anyway. Where are you posting from?
>
> 'Kate

Tall Kate
December 25th 03, 05:11 PM
Hello Kate!
I have no American friends in the U.S.A. I only have a few cousins
and aunts of greek origine .
But I am very open to a friendship from Texas, U.S.
Actually, I ' ve got a friend , but till now I haven't see her , even
she has help me a lot ( a friend of my aunt).
I never been in the Unated States of America but I think that is a very
bewtifull country ( moovies....) My little daughter likes to type into my
arms , and I try to keep her far away from my computer.
Thank you again and Merry Christmas

? <'Kate> ?????? ??? ??????

> On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 09:48:42 +0200, "Tall Kate"
> >
> >Hello Kate, I am posting from Greece,it is so cold today and o.k. it is
> >the same Kate.
>
> Kala Christougena! <-- courtesy of the information superhighway.
>
> You're our first single-parent from Greece.
> I'm in Texas in the US.
>
> 'Kate

Kelly
December 26th 03, 03:22 PM
What part of the Country of Texas are you from.

I am in Livingston Texas

Kelly