PDA

View Full Version : Second try. Hello everyone!

Tall Kate
December 24th 03, 03:44 PM
This is my second try at this.

I am Tall Kate, or Katerina if you prefer...

I am a single mother of a two year old daughter.

Just wish to say hello to everyone to the group!

lm
December 24th 03, 04:50 PM
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:44:03 +0200, "Tall Kate"
> wrote:

>This is my second try at this.
>
>I am Tall Kate, or Katerina if you prefer...
>
>I am a single mother of a two year old daughter.
>
>Just wish to say hello to everyone to the group!

Hello and merry Christmas to you and your daughter. Two boys here, 8
and 9.

lm

Paul Griffiths
December 25th 03, 12:56 AM
"Tall Kate" > wrote in message

> This is my second try at this.

Let's hope you feel it was worth the effort. :-)

> I am Tall Kate, or Katerina if you prefer...

We manage with two Pauls so I'm sure we can deal with two Kates too.

> I am a single mother of a two year old daughter.

Widowed father with 10 year old boy.

> Just wish to say hello to everyone to the group!

Welcome and Merry Christmas.

--
Paul Griffiths

Tall Kate
December 25th 03, 10:54 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to your son Paul.
I am posting from Komotini, northeastern Greece. My english are very bad
and I am sorry for this ....
Anyway my little girl does not know a lot about Christmas ...But she
likes a lot all those gifts she received from many people including her
mother.
Ο "Paul Griffiths" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα

> "Tall Kate" > wrote in message
>
> > This is my second try at this.
>
> Let's hope you feel it was worth the effort. :-)
>
> > I am Tall Kate, or Katerina if you prefer...
>
> We manage with two Pauls so I'm sure we can deal with two Kates too.
>
> > I am a single mother of a two year old daughter.
>
> Widowed father with 10 year old boy.
>
> > Just wish to say hello to everyone to the group!
>
> Welcome and Merry Christmas.
>

> --
> Paul Griffiths

Tall Kate
December 25th 03, 11:04 AM
Hello lm! Merry Christmas to you and to your child.
And thank you for answering so soon to me. Have a nice day. Right now I am
holding my daughter into my arms and it is a bit difficult to write many
things.!
? "lm" > ?????? ??? ??????

> On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 17:44:03 +0200, "Tall Kate"
> > wrote:
>
> >This is my second try at this.
> >
> >I am Tall Kate, or Katerina if you prefer...
> >
> >I am a single mother of a two year old daughter.
> >
> >Just wish to say hello to everyone to the group!
>
> Hello and merry Christmas to you and your daughter. Two boys here, 8
> and 9.
>
> lm

Paul Griffiths
December 25th 03, 06:32 PM
"Tall Kate" > wrote in message

> MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to your son Paul.

Thanks. Ours is going well, hope yours is.

> I am posting from Komotini, northeastern Greece. My english are very bad
> and I am sorry for this ....

No need to be sorry it's a lot better than my Greek I'm sure. :-))

> Anyway my little girl does not know a lot about Christmas ...But she
> likes a lot all those gifts she received from many people including her
> mother.

Two is, or can be, a lovely age. Sounds like you're having a good time
together.

--
Paul Griffiths

Tall Kate
December 26th 03, 11:06 AM
Hi Paul!
Two is really a lovely age, but it is also a very difficult age, if the
child is very intelligent,very clever, higher than her age(she will be two
in March 2004) and she measures already 90 cm. Sometimes I feel very happy
but there are moments that I feel very anxious- when she's got high fever-
then I trust God and the doctors...
Ο "Paul Griffiths" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα

> "Tall Kate" > wrote in message
>
> > MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to your son Paul.
>
> Thanks. Ours is going well, hope yours is.
>
> > I am posting from Komotini, northeastern Greece. My english are very bad
> > and I am sorry for this ....
>
> No need to be sorry it's a lot better than my Greek I'm sure. :-))
>
> > Anyway my little girl does not know a lot about Christmas ...But she
> > likes a lot all those gifts she received from many people including
her
> > mother.
>
> Two is, or can be, a lovely age. Sounds like you're having a good time
> together.
>

> --
> Paul Griffiths

Dennis Here
January 1st 04, 08:39 PM
Tall Kate wrote in message

>I am posting from Komotini, northeastern Greece. My english are very bad
>and I am sorry for this ....

Mine is not so good either but I make no apologies!
It's a long time since I was in your neck of the woods, if you follow
colloquial English.
About 20 years ago I offered to help a friend drive his car with 12 new surf
boards from England to Cesme in Turkey. Everything went fine till we reached
the Greek border from Yugoslavia. The customs then put a guy with a gun in
the car and sent us to Thesoloniki where they promptly impounded the surf
boards.
I left the guy there and backpacked on down to Athens via Lamia, then island
hopped to Rhodes. I caught a fishing boat to Marmaris in south west Turkey
and backpacked back up to Chesme. I still got there before my friend had
finished sorting out the Greek customs!

Greetings from Ireland, Dennis