PDA

View Full Version : no toys :-(

lm
December 24th 03, 04:53 PM
Wrapping presents last night I realized I hadn't gotten my boys any
toys this year. Books, board games, camping gear, chemistry set,
guitar, etc. But no toys. They're so big suddenly.

Merry Christmas everyone!

lm

Joelle
December 24th 03, 05:13 PM
>Wrapping presents last night I realized I hadn't gotten my boys any
>toys this year. Books, board games, camping gear, chemistry set,
>guitar, etc. But no toys. They're so big suddenly.

Last Christmas was the last year my daughter got a baby doll. :- ( At least
she still likes porclean dolls.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle