PDA

View Full Version : Re: Deadbeat Dads

Mel Gamble
June 23rd 03, 11:29 AM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
>"And when he sues Brian for custodial interference, he can name you as
>co-defendant."
>
>---Wooooooooooo.

Finally something intelligent from bclark...

Mel Gamble

June 23rd 03, 03:40 PM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
"Finally something intelligent from bclark..."

---It matches the level of your previous statement that, "when he sues
Brian for custodial interference, he can name you as co-defendant." If
we follow yur line of thinking (?), perhaps we should garnish your wages
as well as 'Naldo's, since you seem to think what he's done is perfectly
OK.

Paul Fritz
June 23rd 03, 04:31 PM
Having an opinion and offering quasi legal advice are not in the same
ballpark.......with that sort of thinking it is no wonder your wife makes
more money than you.

(Mel Gamble) wrote:
"Finally something intelligent from bclark..."

---It matches the level of your previous statement that, "when he sues
Brian for custodial interference, he can name you as co-defendant." If
we follow yur line of thinking (?), perhaps we should garnish your wages
as well as 'Naldo's, since you seem to think what he's done is perfectly
OK.

gini52
June 24th 03, 12:07 AM
(Mel Gamble) wrote:
"Finally something intelligent from bclark..."

---It matches the level of your previous statement that, "when he sues
Brian for custodial interference, he can name you as co-defendant." If
we follow yur line of thinking (?), perhaps we should garnish your wages

==
"We," Brian? I hate to break it to you, but you are not a judge. You have no
authority to garnish anyone's wages. You are not a party to the case. You
have zero
legal authority over Ronaldo. You have zero moral authority over Ronaldo.
You are more
of an abuser of that little girl than Ronaldo is. Face it, Brian. You are a
nobody with nothing.
But, then you already knew that, didn't you?
==
==

Mel Gamble
June 24th 03, 02:46 AM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
>"Finally something intelligent from bclark..."
>
>---It matches the level of your previous statement that, "when he sues
>Brian for custodial interference, he can name you as co-defendant." If
>we follow yur line of thinking (?), perhaps we should garnish your wages
>as well as 'Naldo's, since you seem to think what he's done is perfectly
>OK.

Alright, "Brain", point out where I said it was OK... What I "seem" to think
depends on each person's ability to interpret English. Again, your
intelligence is showing...

Mel Gamble