PDA

View Full Version : Re: Million Dads March this weekend in D.C.

Mel Gamble
June 23rd 03, 01:20 PM
Hmmm....

>"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
>> So this is the "topless" thing Tracy referred to...guess I was better off
>with
>> the pups anyway... : )
>

>Talking about puppies... I was talking to a young lady (9 year old) about
>your puppies. No, she can't have one. Dad won't let her - but... it would
>be fun to let her play with a bunch of puppies (hint hint). Unfortunately I
>won't have time until the July 4th weekend, or maybe Monday. I don't know
>if she'll want to go Monday. Now that foal, her and I want, but there is
>this dad-thing. LOL

A GOOD dad would let his girl have a horse : )

..... AND a puppy : )

>me bad :)

I won't tell...it's our secret....

Mel Gamble

>Tracy
>~~~~~~~
>http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
>"You can't solve problems with the same
> type of thinking that created them."
> Albert Einstein
>
>*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***
>

>> Mel Gamble
>>
>> >"Tracy" > wrote in message

>> >Father's

>> >mind
>> >moving

>Waterfront
>the
>giving
>with
>time.

>next
>> >personal
>their
>> >Board -
>Parade
>> >
>> >Here's my favorite FAQ regarding their overt public displays of sexuality
>> >that my OP referred to:
>> >
>> >Why does Pride Northwest allow women to be topless at the event?
>> >Why are there scantily clad men in the parade?
>> >Why are there kink and leather-oriented people in the parade?
>> >
>> >Pride Northwest provides a venue for members of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay,
>> >Bisexual, Transgender) communities to gather, celebrate, disseminate
>> >information and enjoy one another. These communities vary widely, and
>people
>> >come from many different backgrounds and hold many different beliefs.
>> >Therefore, Pride Northwest is not responsible for the opinions and
>actions
>> >of each and every person who attends the event. We have a freedom of
>> >expression policy that states that as long as people are not breaking the
>> >law, or demeaning or degrading one another, they are free to do, as they
>> >like. In Portland, it is not illegal for women to go topless in public,
>so
>> >they are free to do so at the Pride events. Pride encourages all of its
>> >attendees to express themselves as they choose, and to remind people that
>we
>> >have to be tolerant of one another. The event belongs to everyone in the
>> >LGBT communities, and we don't always agree on things.
>> >
>> >They also make a big deal of stating the "Dyke March" by the Lesbian
>> >Avengers is not an official part of their event, but they respect their
>> >freedom of expression under their big tolerance tent. Too bad the dykes
>in
>> >the Lesbian Avengers hate men so much they cannot accept the fact they
>have
>> >a father.

Tracy
June 23rd 03, 05:03 PM
"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> Hmmm....
>
> >"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> >> So this is the "topless" thing Tracy referred to...guess I was better
off
> >with
> >> the pups anyway... : )
> >

> >Talking about puppies... I was talking to a young lady (9 year old) about
> >your puppies. No, she can't have one. Dad won't let her - but... it
would
> >be fun to let her play with a bunch of puppies (hint hint).
Unfortunately I
> >won't have time until the July 4th weekend, or maybe Monday. I don't
know
> >if she'll want to go Monday. Now that foal, her and I want, but there
is
> >this dad-thing. LOL
>
> A GOOD dad would let his girl have a horse : )

Yup

> .... AND a puppy : )

and another yup. :)

She'll get her horse & puppy in due time. First the sale of his home down
south, then the move. Shortly after that - the horses and puppies. :)

> >me bad :)
>
> I won't tell...it's our secret....

LOL - well, he already knows I can be bad in a good way. *big grin*

Tracy
~~~~~~~