PDA

View Full Version : single father

Joe Altieri
January 5th 04, 01:20 AM
single father, mature, healthy, good looking, moral and fun to be around
looking for single females in the upstate ny area.

Andrew
January 5th 04, 11:42 AM
"Joe Altieri" > wrote in message
.. .
> single father, mature, healthy, good looking, moral and fun to be around
> looking for single females in the upstate ny area.

Hmm, now there's an option I had not considered.

Dear Group,

Single dad, six foot one, 220 pounds, two large left feet looking for salsa
partner in Croydon area.
One of my abiding memories of recent trip to Amsterdam was seeing some
people doing some impromptu Salsa dancing in a pub next to the hotel. It's
probably only legal in Holland!! I had to go walk round the red light
district to cool off after watching that.

Andrew

PS, seriously if there is anyone out there thats anywhere near
Croydon/Purley and would be interested in learning salsa with me I am keen
on it.

Dennis Here
January 5th 04, 06:24 PM
Andrew wrote in message ...

>PS, seriously if there is anyone out there thats anywhere near
>Croydon/Purley and would be interested in learning salsa with me I am keen
>on it.

Just bowl along on your own, there are sure to be women looking for
partners.
I started dancing lessons a couple of years ago by way of a social evening
class. These days a lot of my social life revolves around dancing.
My Tango is coming on but have yet to try the Salsa and the other Latin
American dances.

Dennis

Andrew
January 5th 04, 11:19 PM
"Dennis Here" oureply>
wrote in message ...

> Andrew wrote in message ...
>
> >PS, seriously if there is anyone out there thats anywhere near
> >Croydon/Purley and would be interested in learning salsa with me I am
keen
> >on it.
>
> Just bowl along on your own, there are sure to be women looking for
> partners.
> I started dancing lessons a couple of years ago by way of a social evening
> class. These days a lot of my social life revolves around dancing.
> My Tango is coming on but have yet to try the Salsa and the other Latin
> American dances.
>
> Dennis

Which is the slow, slow, quick, quick, slow? Is that tango or foxtrot or
what?

Andrew

(sorry I asked that now, the guiness flavoured mustard flashes through mind
once again!)

Dennis Here
January 6th 04, 05:53 PM
Andrew wrote in message ...

>Which is the slow, slow, quick, quick, slow? Is that tango or foxtrot or
>what?

Both. Different tempo though, the fox-trot is graceful and the Tango is
staccato (for want of a better word)

Dennis

Dennis