PDA

View Full Version : Dead Beat Fathers

shelly in ok
June 27th 03, 08:19 PM
I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

Tracy
June 27th 03, 08:29 PM
"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

Continue raising your kids and leave the man alone. You can't force him to
do anything. If he isn't going to be there for the kids, there is nothing
you can do. I'm sure if there was a tax return to take, it would have been
done by now... plus many other things. I'm sure Oklahoma has done their due
diligence in dealing with him. There is nothing else you can do.

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Bob Whiteside
June 27th 03, 08:36 PM
"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

Are you serious? The judge denied visitation and now you are complaining
the father never attempted to see his children. What did you expect him to
do?

You said you never received any child support. Did the judge order any
child support?

garnet
June 27th 03, 09:02 PM
Your kids are getting to an age where they should make the choice about
contacting their birth father or not. I can imagine the bitterness of no
financial help, however, you choose to have four babies and should not
have done so if you were not prepared to take on the financial
responsibility alone.

shelly in ok wrote:

> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

TeacherMama
June 27th 03, 10:49 PM
"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

He was denied visitation---why? And how could he visit them as you complain
he didn't when he was denied visitation?

You've lived without the money this long--your children must be getting to
the ages when they will be out on their own. If the judge denied
visitation, there must have been a reason. Are you sure you want him back
in the middle of your life? (If, indeed, the judge was correct in his
denial of visitation rights)

dC
June 28th 03, 03:01 AM
> "shelly in ok" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> > this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> > Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the

Yes - I have been divorced from the father of my four kids - too - for
almost 15 years. I - too - never received child support for them. He
deliberately joined the carnival of all things to avoid have to pay
anything. Of course there's no relationship between my children and their
father now.

It's pretty hard to believe a Judge would deny visitation for a father
especially if he's ordered child support. If he's an axe murderer, I
imagine your attorney could have attempted to terminate his parental rights.
In that case there'd be no visitation and no child support. In our
situation, there was domestic violence and plenty of abuse so the Judge
ordered the visitation to be supervised ... That didn't last long because
the father lost interest in being a father.

Like another poster said, your children should be just about all grown up by
now. I know how tough it is for kids not having a father but there's really
nothing we can do about it. If you have an order, I imagine you can file
with your Attorney General's office but as far as I'm concerned - it's
really not worth my time or effort. It's Dad's loss - he chose to bug out
of his children's lives and that's that. After all, I divorced the guy
because he's got problems - maybe my kids turned out to be productive
members of society Because of and not Despite the loss of their father.

Just my two cents,
dC

Chris
June 28th 03, 06:07 AM
"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support.

Good.

> The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation.

I'm SHOCKED!

> I had no say in the
> matter.

.....and the sun rises in the west.

> So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back?

He places one foot in front of the other.........

> yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted.

Did you tell your judge (who denied the visitation) that too?

> please can anyone help me or
> give me advise.

I can; get a life.

> I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

Layne Barlow
June 28th 03, 10:52 AM
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:29:31 GMT, "Tracy" > wrote:

>"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
>> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
>> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
>> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
>> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
>> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
>> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
>> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
>> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.
>>

>Continue raising your kids and leave the man alone. You can't force him to
>do anything. If he isn't going to be there for the kids, there is nothing
>you can do. I'm sure if there was a tax return to take, it would have been
>done by now... plus many other things. I'm sure Oklahoma has done their due
>diligence in dealing with him. There is nothing else you can do.
>

>Tracy
>~~~~~~~
>http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
>"You can't solve problems with the same
> type of thinking that created them."
> Albert Einstein
>
>*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

.... not to mention the hopeless situation of a court-ordered
prohibition against contact with his own children. There's more than
what she's telling here.

Freedom
June 29th 03, 03:15 AM
The courts and most women who love what they do are simply evil and will pay
their due when the time comes, and it will come.

"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

The American
June 30th 03, 01:41 AM
Maybe he (the father) can't stomach you.

"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

June 30th 03, 03:09 PM
(garnet) wrote:

"you choose to have four babies and should not have done so if you were
not prepared to take on the financial responsibility alone."

---You must be on crack. Support, be it financial or otherwise, is the
responsibility of BOTH parents, you idiot.

June 30th 03, 06:43 PM
shelly in ok > wrote:
: I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
: this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
: Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
: matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
: look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
: lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
: to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
: give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.
:

Perhaps "because the judge denied visitation".

I've read that it's more probable that a father will pay child support
if the father provides an active role in the child's life (I believe it
was in Webster Watnik's book "Child Custody Made Easy".

b.

Dave
July 1st 03, 02:54 PM
"shelly in ok" > wrote in message
om...
> I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
> this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
> Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
> matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever
> look back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has
> lived as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot
> to see them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or
> give me advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.

then seek professional help.

Mel Gamble
July 2nd 03, 09:32 AM
(garnet) wrote:

>"you choose to have four babies and should not have done so if you were
>not prepared to take on the financial responsibility alone."
>
>---You must be on crack. Support, be it financial or otherwise, is the
>responsibility of BOTH parents, you idiot.

The father could have died, become disabled or been sent to jail....you idiot.

Don't have children you can't afford on your own does NOT just apply to
fathers...you idiot.

Mel Gamble

July 2nd 03, 03:16 PM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
The father could have died, become disabled or been sent to jail...."

---Could have sprouted feathers or turned into a newt, too, but none of
these scenarios apply, as you will see when you read Shelly's post for
the first time, you lazy *******:

"I have been divorced from my four sons father for almost 15 years. In
this span of time I have not recieved One penny of child support. The
Judge in our case denied the father visitation. I had no say in the
matter.So how can a man just walk away from four sons and not ever look
back? yea they are all his, to many questions.I found out he has lived
as close as 45 miles fron them and never has he made any attemot to see
them. Iy makes them feel unwanted. please can anyone help me or give me
advise. I live in Oklahoma and they are dead beats in CSIF.
"

---Honestly, "Mel," did you even READ the entire thread, or are you too
damn lazy or illiterate to do so?

July 2nd 03, 03:18 PM
(Paul=A0Fritz) wrote: "Since when does 'legal'
and 'judge' have anything to do with each other?"

---It's just a big old "gubbamint" conspiracy, forcing fathers to be
financially responsible for their chldren, isn't it?

Paul Fritz
July 2nd 03, 04:08 PM
> wrote in message
(Paul Fritz) wrote: "Since when does 'legal'
and 'judge' have anything to do with each other?"

---It's just a big old "gubbamint" conspiracy, forcing fathers to be
financially responsible for their chldren, isn't it?

Poor cryin brian..........the man of the family is at work so he is playing
with his web tv. YAWN

Tiffany
July 2nd 03, 04:23 PM
> wrote in message
(Paul Fritz) wrote: "Since when does 'legal'
and 'judge' have anything to do with each other?"

---It's just a big old "gubbamint" conspiracy, forcing fathers to be
financially responsible for their chldren, isn't it?

Oh come on..... do you honestly think judges play by the rules? Judges are
political, they are just as corrupt as the government and it just doesn't
show up in the CS departments, it shows up everywhere.
You must live with blinders on.

July 2nd 03, 05:14 PM
Tiffany > wrote:

: > wrote in message
: ...
: (Paul Fritz) wrote: "Since when does 'legal'
: and 'judge' have anything to do with each other?"

: ---It's just a big old "gubbamint" conspiracy, forcing fathers to be
: financially responsible for their chldren, isn't it?

: Oh come on..... do you honestly think judges play by the rules? Judges are
: political, they are just as corrupt as the government and it just doesn't
: show up in the CS departments, it shows up everywhere.
: You must live with blinders on.

Correct.

If the judges played by the rules (gender neutral custody laws) we'd see
something other than 90% maternal custody.

The judges are corrupt and biased. They are not upholding the law.

b.

gini52
July 3rd 03, 03:30 AM
> wrote in message
> (garnet) wrote:
>
> "you choose to have four babies and should not have done so if you were
> not prepared to take on the financial responsibility alone."
>
> ---You must be on crack. Support, be it financial or otherwise, is the
> responsibility of BOTH parents, you idiot.
===
So when are you going to start helping your wife support yours? Can't wait
to hear from you after she (or CPS) kicks your ass out for abusing her
daughter and you are on the
paying end of a child support order. What will you do then, Brian? You'll
have to get a real
job and give up your webtv.
====
====

Mel Gamble
July 5th 03, 12:33 PM
More likely ...

> wrote in message
(Paul Fritz) wrote: "Since when does 'legal'
>and 'judge' have anything to do with each other?"
>
>---It's just a big old "gubbamint" conspiracy, forcing fathers to be
>financially responsible for their chldren, isn't it?
>
>Oh come on..... do you honestly think judges play by the rules? Judges are
>political, they are just as corrupt as the government and it just doesn't
>show up in the CS departments, it shows up everywhere.
>You must live with blinders on.

.... a training bra.

Mel Gamble

Mel Gamble
July 5th 03, 12:38 PM
I read it, little one. The secret is reading for understanding - not just
stumbling past all the words. Make it as far as High School, and you'll know
that...

Mel Gamble