PDA

View Full Version : valentines

SlAyEr
February 14th 04, 09:09 PM
ok who got a card and who didnt?

and who will admit their daughter bought you one?

ok im holding my hands up....

anyone else?

regards dave

Joelle
February 15th 04, 04:13 AM
I gotta card, a pretty heart necklace, wine, dinner, and well that's all you
need to know. I won't tell you what he got either.

;-)

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

SlAyEr
February 15th 04, 09:26 AM
so my next question to joelle is... how long before you leave the group for
good?

with this man obviously becoming your partner and you no longer a single
mum?

regards dave aka slayer

Joelle
February 15th 04, 01:28 PM
>so my next question to joelle is... how long before you leave the group for
>good?

Um, I think two months is a little soon to be talking like that...and we don't
kick out single parents who get married.