PDA

View Full Version : a song for all of you

July 3rd 03, 03:57 PM
Come and listen to my story
'Bout a jerk named 'Naldo
A deadbeat dad
Stopped paying child support-o

Then one day he was sitting on his ass
And through the telephone, a call came to pass

The DHR
State authorities
They were ****ed

Well, the next thing you know
Old 'Naldo hops a plane
Knows he can never some to the US again

If he does he'll be arrested
And to me that part is the bestest

'Naldo
In jail
Picking up soap

It's the 'Naldo Deadbeaties!!

gini52
July 3rd 03, 06:10 PM
> wrote
> Come and listen to my story
> 'Bout a jerk named 'Naldo
> A deadbeat dad
> Stopped paying child support-o
>
> Then one day he was sitting on his ass
> And through the telephone, a call came to pass
>
> The DHR
> State authorities
> They were ****ed
>
> Well, the next thing you know
> Old 'Naldo hops a plane
> Knows he can never some to the US again
>
> If he does he'll be arrested
> And to me that part is the bestest
>
> 'Naldo
> In jail
> Picking up soap
>
> It's the 'Naldo Deadbeaties!!
===
Brian, why didn't you tell us you have psychological problems?
(We never would have guessed.) That explains why you have so much time on
your hands
and cannot adequately support your family. Poor Brian--Loses at everything
he does.
===
===

Freedom
July 3rd 03, 08:34 PM
Percentage wise - DEADBEAT MOMS pay less than fathers.

FACT

> wrote in message
> Come and listen to my story
> 'Bout a jerk named 'Naldo
> A deadbeat dad
> Stopped paying child support-o
>
> Then one day he was sitting on his ass
> And through the telephone, a call came to pass
>
> The DHR
> State authorities
> They were ****ed
>
> Well, the next thing you know
> Old 'Naldo hops a plane
> Knows he can never some to the US again
>
> If he does he'll be arrested
> And to me that part is the bestest
>
> 'Naldo
> In jail
> Picking up soap
>
> It's the 'Naldo Deadbeaties!!

Brian
July 3rd 03, 10:55 PM
"gini52" > wrote:
> Brian, why didn't you tell us you have psychological problems?

Nice try, buddy. Truth is, real genius is seldom appreciated in one's
lifetime.

Hope everyone here has a nice 4th anyhow. :)

And remember, it's already well into the month of July, so you weekend
dads get those checks in the mail (if you haven't already)!!

gini52
July 3rd 03, 11:54 PM
"Brian" > wrote in message
om...
> "gini52" > wrote:
> > Brian, why didn't you tell us you have psychological problems?
>
> Nice try, buddy. Truth is, real genius is seldom appreciated in one's
> lifetime.
>
> Hope everyone here has a nice 4th anyhow. :)
===
OK, who has highjacked Brian's WebTV account?
===
===

Tracy
July 4th 03, 12:50 AM
"gini52" > wrote in message

> "Brian" > wrote in message
> om...
> > "gini52" > wrote:
> > > Brian, why didn't you tell us you have psychological problems?
> >
> > Nice try, buddy. Truth is, real genius is seldom appreciated in one's
> > lifetime.
> >
> > Hope everyone here has a nice 4th anyhow. :)
> ===
> OK, who has highjacked Brian's WebTV account?

ROFL!

Gini - Brian did call you a "buddy" ;-)

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

gini52
July 4th 03, 01:15 AM
"Tracy" > wrote in message
> "gini52" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Brian" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > >
> > > Nice try, buddy. Truth is, real genius is seldom appreciated in one's
> > > lifetime.
> > >
> > > Hope everyone here has a nice 4th anyhow. :)
> > ===
> > OK, who has highjacked Brian's WebTV account?
>

> ROFL!
>
> Gini - Brian did call you a "buddy" ;-)
==
Yep--He thinks we're all NCP/dads or deadbeat dads pretending to be CP moms
because no real mom would side with these "deadbeats."
Then again, he could be trying to role model after the other Brian
who told you to quit whining and send your child support check. That was the
other Brian wasn't it?
No matter, Mrs. Brian needs to find more for Brian to do with his time.
==
==

> Tracy
> ~~~~~~~
> http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
> "You can't solve problems with the same
> type of thinking that created them."
> Albert Einstein
>
> *** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Mel Gamble
July 5th 03, 11:55 AM
>Come and listen to my story
>'Bout a jerk named 'Naldo
>A deadbeat dad
>Stopped paying child support-o
>
>Then one day he was sitting on his ass
>And through the telephone, a call came to pass
>
>The DHR
>State authorities
>They were ****ed
>
>Well, the next thing you know
>Old 'Naldo hops a plane
>Knows he can never some to the US again
>
>If he does he'll be arrested
>And to me that part is the bestest
>
>'Naldo
>In jail
>Picking up soap
>
>It's the 'Naldo Deadbeaties!!

by BJERK71

How quaint.

Mel Gamble

Mel Gamble
July 5th 03, 11:58 AM
>"gini52" > wrote:
>> Brian, why didn't you tell us you have psychological problems?
>
>Nice try, buddy. Truth is, real genius is seldom appreciated in one's
>lifetime.
>
>Hope everyone here has a nice 4th anyhow. :)
>
>And remember, it's already well into the month of July, so you weekend
>dads get those checks in the mail (if you haven't already)!!

And make sure you girls don't forget that in most states you have to be at
least 18 to buy fireworks...maybe you can find a man to do it for you if you
bat your eyes for him...or let your hip-huggers slide a bit.

Mel Gamble

July 6th 03, 04:04 PM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
"And make sure you girls don't forget that in most states you have to be
at least 18 to buy fireworks...maybe you can find a man to do it for you
if you bat your eyes for him...or let your hip-huggers slide a bit."

---You ladies feel free to let them slide a little further than a little
bit, and really, fireworks can be dangerous and are illegal in many
areas, so do as the law states in respect to your individual
jurisdictions....just like paying court-mandated child support!

July 6th 03, 04:05 PM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
[Don't quit your day job....]
"DUH...like as if there WAS one...."

---Still weak, as well as untrue. C'mon, try harder. You can do it!

Batch File
July 7th 03, 07:51 AM
If my ex sent me something like that, she'd likely wake up with her head in
a bag of cement.

> wrote in message
> Come and listen to my story
> 'Bout a jerk named 'Naldo
> A deadbeat dad
> Stopped paying child support-o
>
> Then one day he was sitting on his ass
> And through the telephone, a call came to pass
>
> The DHR
> State authorities
> They were ****ed
>
> Well, the next thing you know
> Old 'Naldo hops a plane
> Knows he can never some to the US again
>
> If he does he'll be arrested
> And to me that part is the bestest
>
> 'Naldo
> In jail
> Picking up soap
>
> It's the 'Naldo Deadbeaties!!

July 7th 03, 02:53 PM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
"I can, but you're not worth the trouble...and it's no trouble at all."

---No doubt the most pitiful thing you've written so far.

Paul Fritz
July 7th 03, 04:31 PM
"TeacherMama" > wrote in message
> Don't quit your day job......

You are assuming he has a day job........more likely he's the night janitor
at the local waffle house.

> > wrote in message
> > Come and listen to my story
> > 'Bout a jerk named 'Naldo
> > A deadbeat dad
> > Stopped paying child support-o
> >
> > Then one day he was sitting on his ass
> > And through the telephone, a call came to pass
> >
> > The DHR
> > State authorities
> > They were ****ed
> >
> > Well, the next thing you know
> > Old 'Naldo hops a plane
> > Knows he can never some to the US again
> >
> > If he does he'll be arrested
> > And to me that part is the bestest
> >
> > 'Naldo
> > In jail
> > Picking up soap
> >
> > It's the 'Naldo Deadbeaties!!

dani
July 8th 03, 08:22 AM
wrote:

Oh Brian, we've hardly known eachother and yet you wrote a song. How sweet.

Now here's one for you.

http://play.mp3.com/cgi-bin/play/play.cgi/AAICQnnlMADABG5vcm1QAwAAAFIaGgAAUQIAAABDiHYJP5iUQo il6JdbIa2s2O7klnc-/BOOT_2_THE_SKULL.m3u

July 8th 03, 04:12 PM
(dani) wrote:
"Oh Brian, we've hardly known eachother and yet you wrote a song. How
sweet. Now here's one for you."

---You have warmed even the coldest cockles of my heart.....

Mel Gamble
July 9th 03, 09:24 AM
(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
>"I can, but you're not worth the trouble...and it's no trouble at all."
>
>---No doubt the most pitiful thing you've written so far.

No, you silly girl, just the most pitiful thing I've written TO...

Mel Gamble

Patrick Lee
July 11th 03, 01:30 AM
Shut the f__k -up gini---you Nazi femi ass!!

gini52
July 11th 03, 03:12 AM
"Patrick Lee" > wrote in message
> Shut the f__k -up gini---you Nazi femi ass!!
==
What did I say? Sheesh--If you are too illiterate to follow a thread,
have enough sense to keep your mouth shut.
==
==

Bob Whiteside
July 11th 03, 04:06 AM
"gini52" > wrote in message

> "Patrick Lee" > wrote in message
> > Shut the f__k -up gini---you Nazi femi ass!!
> ==
> What did I say? Sheesh--If you are too illiterate to follow a thread,
> have enough sense to keep your mouth shut.
> ==
> ==

School's out for the Summer and the mental midgets are trying to gain
height.