PDA

View Full Version : Re: Suicide in Jail for Non Payment of Child Support

Brettg
July 11th 03, 12:32 AM
What I find to be amazing(sic) is that rather than take a look at the underlying
problem that led a man to kill himself in jail, they merely seek to make it harder
for such men to kill themselves in the future.

Don't these morons understand that when justice flys out the window, people
will take matters into their own hands? It is only a matter of time before men
stop directing their frustration and anger at themselves and start directing it
towards others. And what do we all think the response of those in power
will be? Restore the balance of justice?

No, I don't think so.

Enact ever increasingly restrictive & draconian laws in an ultimately futile
attempt to contain and control the disenfranchised?

I'd put money on it.

m...