PDA

View Full Version : Is it in the best interest of the children to remove father's?

Freedom
July 14th 03, 04:44 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/07/13/missing.children.ap/index.html

Leslie
July 14th 03, 10:30 PM
I read this entire article and all it said was that a new custody
arrangement between him and his ex-wife had been reached. Obviously
the father had access to the children still, since he had taken them
to a 4th of July display. Unless you have other information, it
doesn't say that the father was removed.

"Freedom" > wrote in message >...
> http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/07/13/missing.children.ap/index.html

Moon Shyne
July 14th 03, 10:55 PM
"Leslie" > wrote in message
m...
> I read this entire article and all it said was that a new custody
> arrangement between him and his ex-wife had been reached. Obviously
> the father had access to the children still, since he had taken them
> to a 4th of July display. Unless you have other information, it
> doesn't say that the father was removed.

The articles have indicated that the father had the children approximately 60%
of the time.