PDA

View Full Version : Re: Picture the Deadbeat OR Deadbroke Parents

Freedom
July 14th 03, 07:36 PM
First of all, realize what you are doing. You are adding to the corrupt
system of separating parents from children. This weakens our society.
Granted there are those few that walk away from responsibility, but they are
a small percentage. Parents in intact families could be under the EXACT
same financial conditions, but NO PARENT is sent to jail.

m...