PDA

View Full Version : Re: WantedPosters dot Com - Picture the Deadbeat

Mel Gamble
July 15th 03, 01:45 AM
You're kidding.... Not only do you attempt to aid in screwing over one of a
child's parents ...

>We have been posting pictures of deadbeats at our website
>www.wantedposters.com for over 5 years. We are seeking input from
>all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.
>
>We will include a databases for searching deadbeats posted and seek
>ideas covering topics such as

cost associated with placing a poster,
you have the nerve to CHARGE the child's other parent, all the while protesting
that the parent NEEDS MONEY.

And you claim to be doing this "for the kids"??? Looks like you're doing it
FOR THE CASH, and to hell with the kids.

SCUM SCAM has hit us again.

Mel Gamble

>number of pictures, what info to include, links and more.

Father Drew
July 15th 03, 07:27 AM
That's what N.O.W. was going to use for their organization name, but the
acronym wasn't as cool.

-Drew

"Batch File" > wrote in message
m...
> Manhating ****s dot com.
>

> "Webmaster@WantedPosters" > wrote in message
> m...
> > We have been posting pictures of deadbeats at our website
> > www.wantedposters.com for over 5 years. We are seeking input from
> > all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.
> >
> > We will include a databases for searching deadbeats posted and seek
> > ideas covering topics such as cost associated with placing a poster,
> > number of pictures, what info to include, links and more.

dani
July 15th 03, 07:38 AM
Mel Gamble wrote:
> You're kidding.... Not only do you attempt to aid in screwing over one of a
> child's parents ...
>

>>We have been posting pictures of deadbeats at our website
>>www.wantedposters.com for over 5 years. We are seeking input from
>>all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.
>>
>>We will include a databases for searching deadbeats posted and seek
>>ideas covering topics such as

> cost associated with placing a poster,
> you have the nerve to CHARGE the child's other parent, all the while protesting
> that the parent NEEDS MONEY.
>
> And you claim to be doing this "for the kids"??? Looks like you're doing it
> FOR THE CASH, and to hell with the kids.
>
> SCUM SCAM has hit us again.
>
> Mel Gamble
>

>>number of pictures, what info to include, links and more.

So wheres the site showing custodial parent(s) who withhold children
from the NCP. That's the one I'd like to see. Bet, it wouldn't last a
week let alone five years.

dani
July 15th 03, 07:38 AM
Batch File wrote:
> Manhating ****s dot com.

Uh-rah.

> "Webmaster@WantedPosters" > wrote in message
> m...
>
>>We have been posting pictures of deadbeats at our website
>>www.wantedposters.com for over 5 years. We are seeking input from
>>all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.
>>
>>We will include a databases for searching deadbeats posted and seek
>>ideas covering topics such as cost associated with placing a poster,
>>number of pictures, what info to include, links and more.

Sunny
July 15th 03, 04:52 PM
On 14 Jul 2003 10:54:37 -0700,
(Webmaster@WantedPosters) wrote:

>We are seeking input from
>all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.

Here's my input... redesign it in a way that does not invade the
fathers' privacy rights or harass the fathers of these *children* you
claim to care about, who may one day access the public slander you
provided at a PRICE to their mothers. Take food out of the kids'mouths
and denigrate their dads in one move. Classy. You oughta yank this
site before somebody sues you.

Chris
July 15th 03, 06:07 PM
"Webmaster@WantedPosters" > wrote in message
m...
> We have been posting pictures of deadbeats at our website
> www.wantedposters.com for over 5 years. We are seeking input from
> all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.
>
> We will include a databases for searching deadbeats posted and seek
> ideas covering topics such as cost associated with placing a poster,
> number of pictures, what info to include, links and more.

TRANSLATION:

We have been posting pictures of prey at our website
www.wantedposters.com for over 5 years. We are seeking input from
all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.

We will include a databases for searching prey posted and seek
ideas covering topics such as cost associated with placing a poster,
number of pictures, what info to include, links and more.

Layne Barlow
July 16th 03, 04:52 PM
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:16:27 -0500, "Phil #3" >
wrote:

>"Webmaster@WantedPosters" > wrote in message
m...
>> We have been posting pictures of deadbeats at our website
>> www.wantedposters.com for over 5 years. We are seeking input from
>> all concerned prior to a complete redesign of the website.
>>
>> We will include a databases for searching deadbeats posted and seek
>> ideas covering topics such as cost associated with placing a poster,
>> number of pictures, what info to include, links and more.

Can you say "false light invasion of privacy"?

dani
July 17th 03, 08:29 AM
Chris wrote:
> "dani" > wrote in message
> link.net...
>
>> Mel Gamble wrote:
>>
>>> You're kidding.... Not only do you attempt to aid in screwing
>>> over one
>
> of a
>
>>> child's parents ...

>>> ************************************************* cost associated
>>> with placing a poster,
>>> ************************************************* you have the
>>> nerve to CHARGE the child's other parent, all the while
>
> protesting
>
>>> that the parent NEEDS MONEY.
>>>
>>> And you claim to be doing this "for the kids"??? Looks like
>>> you're
>
> doing it
>
>>> FOR THE CASH, and to hell with the kids.
>>>
>>> SCUM SCAM has hit us again.
>>>
>>> Mel Gamble

>> So wheres the site showing custodial parent(s) who withhold
>> children from the NCP. That's the one I'd like to see. Bet, it
>> wouldn't last a week let alone five years.
>

> That's because the wicked government folks would have it removed
> INSTANTLY! Truth has NO place in their agenda.

Like the bud commercial says, "True"! I am seriously like the tactics
of the the UK Fathers4Justice. We need that here in the U.S. The old
school, write to your congressman, learn the law and work the system
just doesn't cut it. Leverage in business, Leverage in politics is
whats needed. The only way to get that is to make the press focus on
whats going on in a way they have no option but cover the story.

In their face and waiting for answers. My kids aren't getting any
younger. And the fact that over 12,000 Dads commit suicide every year
over their plight, ****es me off to no end. It has to stop NOW.