PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Your Testimony to Congress on Child Support

dani
July 17th 03, 09:05 PM
O.K. guys and gals, time to take action. Writing here in this group is
cool but that same talent could be put to a real productive exercise of
your skill. It only takes a few minutes and I'm sure the results will
be invaluable. Speak out and let your voice be heard by those directly
responsible for the way it is. Make sure changes are imminent that much
sooner. What can I say. It looks like one of those rare golden
opportunity's that come only once in awhile. Take it and run with it. It
would be nice to see your responses to Congress here as well.

~Dani

Forwarded from Yahoo Groups: Dads in Family Court:

If you've had ANY horror story related to Child Support Enforcement,
any of the "fatherhood programs" or anything else that is DIRECTLY
under the Ways and Means committee control, PLEASE consider writing
testimony today. The link is below and it ha all of the
instructions!

This is one of the MOST UNIQUE opportunities we've EVER HAD!! Do
testimony on the FRAUD AND WASTE of child support, and the Fraud of
DSS...

UNOPPOSED TESTIMONY TO THE ENTIRE WAYS AND MEANS COMMITTEE!! AND A
REPORT THAT MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE ENTIRE CONGRESS BASED ON THAT
TESTIMONY!!!

IF FATHERS DON'T ACT NOW, WE DESERVE ***EVERYTHING*** THAT WE GET!

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/hearings.asp?formmode=view&id=659