PDA

View Full Version : NCP Support Group

dC
July 20th 03, 01:41 PM
hello folks:

i am looking for some input from non-custodial parents on topics i might put
together for a support group. i run a supervised visitation agency and i
see a real need for non-custodial parents to network with each other.

we're dealing with mega issues here but i figure the group we facilitate
will have an agenda and have a good deal of structure and then once people
meet each other they can always take off on their own on a specific topic
after our original 8-12 meetings ...

would anyone be interested in throwing out topics that you as a
non-custodial parent would like to see in a local support group?

thanks for the input!

dC

Mel Gamble
July 21st 03, 10:03 AM
>hello folks:
>
>i am looking for some input from non-custodial parents on topics i might put
>together for a support group. i run a supervised visitation agency and i
>see a real need for non-custodial parents to network with each other.
>
>we're dealing with mega issues here but i figure the group we facilitate
>will have an agenda and have a good deal of structure and then once people
>meet each other they can always take off on their own on a specific topic
>after our original 8-12 meetings ...
>
>would anyone be interested in throwing out topics that you as a
>non-custodial parent would like to see in a local support group?
>
>thanks for the input!
>
>dC

Odd that an illiterate would be in charge of an "agency"....

Mel Gamble

dC
July 21st 03, 10:52 AM
"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message

> Odd that an illiterate would be in charge of an "agency"....

Not sure what you're saying Mel - could you explain?

dC

Mel Gamble
July 23rd 03, 09:36 AM

>"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
>
>> Odd that an illiterate would be in charge of an "agency"....
>
>Not sure what you're saying Mel - could you explain?
>
>dC

Case closed : )

Mel Gamble

dC
July 23rd 03, 08:31 PM
"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message

> >"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> >
> >> Odd that an illiterate would be in charge of an "agency"....
> >
> >Not sure what you're saying Mel - could you explain?
>
> Case closed : )

alright i admit it - i'm slow on the uptake - guess i need to re-take
"Clever Repartee 101" once again... obviously i didn't get much out of it
the first time around

'nuff said
dC