PDA

View Full Version : Hello - A new Parenting website

C Thomas
April 16th 04, 04:17 PM
Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know about a new parenting website run by
experts in their field. Come have a look and join in with the chat!

www.mumsonline.net

C Thomas
April 16th 04, 05:52 PM
They have, if you read through the threads where they introduce themselves.

--
Celeste Thomas
www.mumsonline.net
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:17:03 +0100, "C Thomas" >
> >
> >Hi
> >
> >I just wanted to let everyone know about a new parenting website run by
> >experts in their field. Come have a look and join in with the chat!
> >
> >www.mumsonline.net
> >

> If they're experts, why aren't their credentials posted?
>
> 'Kate

C Thomas
April 17th 04, 08:08 AM
Excuse me!!! I told you to read the threads where they introduce
themselves...if you had bothered then you would see that they are teachers,
doulas, midwives, b/f councillors etc. Yeah its your time and your click,
but its also run for free, all the members and moderators give their time
for FREE...its a support board, a non profit support board. Sorry if that
offends you so much.

<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:52:54 +0100, "C Thomas" >
> >They have, if you read through the threads where they introduce
themselves.

> Not for nothin' but you made the claim to lure users. So, to get me to
> go to the site, you would have to make good on the claim... make it
> worth my while... you know, back up what you said. If they are
> credentialed, then by whom or what authority? It's all about me... my
> time, my click. You want something from me, I want something first.
> Make good on your claim. That's all I expect.
>
> 'Kate

twb
April 17th 04, 03:21 PM
It's SPAM. Post it here again and I'll see to it you lose usenet access.

.. .