PDA

View Full Version : No letter's or nothing from Agency!

Live Wire Cycles NY/LI
July 28th 03, 03:57 PM
I just got back from my Post Office and there is NOTHING FROM THIS AGENCY
WHATSOEVER!

Any comments?

Thank you,

George

Father Drew
July 28th 03, 05:47 PM
What agency? What were you expecting? Are we mind readers? Was there
another [post somewhere that you assume we all read?

-Drew

"Live Wire Cycles NY/LI" > wrote in message
> I just got back from my Post Office and there is NOTHING FROM THIS AGENCY
> WHATSOEVER!
>
> Any comments?
>
> Thank you,
>
> George

Tiffany
July 28th 03, 06:00 PM
lol... look under maintenance of child support records