PDA

View Full Version : Re: A letter from 'Naldo!

glow
July 30th 03, 02:16 AM
> wrote in message
om...
> [...]
> delivering pizzas. They know you were being paid under the table.
> You never paid tax on that income, and that is called tax evasion,
> which is a felony. You can go to federal prison for that. If you
> ever try to come back here I will turn you in myself. Count on it.
>
> Don't think the state stopped looking for you just because you ran to
> Brazil. They are looking for you, and when they find you, some of
> your pay will be taken and sent here every week. Meanwhile, your
> child support debt grows larger every day. You can't run forever.
>
> Bliss is doing fine, by the way. She, her brother and I have spent
> the summer together. When was the last time you spent any time with
> your kids, Runaway Deadbeat Boy? Both my children live with me. That
> includes Bliss. She's mine, you know. Not yours, mine. You will
> never be part of her life again.
>
> Also, I understand depression. The only thing you were depressed
> about is that somebody finally held you responsible for your
> obligation to your kid.
>
> Let's also clear this bit of nonsense up: The reason you found a job
> faster than me is because in the United States, you are considered to
> be stupid. You have the reading and writing capabilities of a third
> grader and the common sense of a monkey. That makes you an unskilled
> laborer, and those jobs are easy to come by. However, since I am a
> college degree holder, my type of job involves a higher skill level, a
> longer interview process, and higher pay.
>
> Make no mistake, you do not intimidate me nor do you scare me. You
> are simply a bag of deadbeat fart gas. You are nothing.
>
> You may be Bliss's father, since all it takes is a penis and some
> sperm to be a father, but I am her daddy. And I have been all along.
> She's even asked me several times to adopt her, and said, "Who wants
> to be the daughter of a runaway?" When she is 18 and free to do as
> she pleases, maybe she'll want to see you. Then you can explain to
> her why you abandoned her and her sister. Until then, you will stay
> gone.
>
> I feel sorry for your wife. You'll have a kid or two and then start
> screwing around on her, and eventually abandon them or become the
> insufferable piece of crap you are, and then she'll leave you.
>
> You're gone. Keep it that way, loser. Now go ahead and threaten me
> so I can report you as an international terrorist on top of everything
> else.
>
> Most sincerely,
>
> Your buddy Brian
>
> P.S. Are your parents still not speaking to you? I've sent them an
> open invitation to see Bliss whenever they visit the states.
> ----------------------
> I'm not going to debate the contents of either letter, they are simply
> posted here because I said if anything else happened, I'd let you
> know. The letters stand on their own.
>
> I know some of you think I am heartless and cruel, and that's fine
> with me. Deal with it. I meant every word I wrote.

Not at all! Looking at that your as big a dick as the deadbeat.

Tiffany
July 30th 03, 02:32 AM
> [...]
> screwing around on her, and eventually abandon them or become the
> insufferable piece of crap you are, and then she'll leave you.
>
> You're gone. Keep it that way, loser. Now go ahead and threaten me
> so I can report you as an international terrorist on top of everything
> else.
>
> Most sincerely,
>
> Your buddy Brian
>
> P.S. Are your parents still not speaking to you? I've sent them an
> open invitation to see Bliss whenever they visit the states.
> ----------------------
> I'm not going to debate the contents of either letter, they are simply
> posted here because I said if anything else happened, I'd let you
> know. The letters stand on their own.
>
> I know some of you think I am heartless and cruel, and that's fine
> with me. Deal with it. I meant every word I wrote.

Please.... you know damn well the only reason you posted this was to get
into a big 'debate' again. You are the biggest ass on here.

Mel Gamble
July 30th 03, 11:49 AM
There is no "deadbeat", glow - just a couple of little girls with too much time
on their hands. No problem, school starts soon....

Mel Gamble

> [...]
>> insufferable piece of crap you are, and then she'll leave you.
>>
>> You're gone. Keep it that way, loser. Now go ahead and threaten me
>> so I can report you as an international terrorist on top of everything
>> else.
>>
>> Most sincerely,
>>
>> Your buddy Brian
>>
>> P.S. Are your parents still not speaking to you? I've sent them an
>> open invitation to see Bliss whenever they visit the states.
>> ----------------------
>> I'm not going to debate the contents of either letter, they are simply
>> posted here because I said if anything else happened, I'd let you
>> know. The letters stand on their own.
>>
>> I know some of you think I am heartless and cruel, and that's fine
>> with me. Deal with it. I meant every word I wrote.
>>
>> Can I make myself any more clear?
>
>Not at all! Looking at that your as big a dick as the deadbeat.

July 30th 03, 12:14 PM
School has been in for a couple of weeks here.

"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> [...]
> >> insufferable piece of crap you are, and then she'll leave you.
> >>
> >> You're gone. Keep it that way, loser. Now go ahead and threaten me
> >> so I can report you as an international terrorist on top of everything
> >> else.
> >>
> >> Most sincerely,
> >>
> >> Your buddy Brian
> >>
> >> P.S. Are your parents still not speaking to you? I've sent them an
> >> open invitation to see Bliss whenever they visit the states.
> >> ----------------------
> >> I'm not going to debate the contents of either letter, they are simply
> >> posted here because I said if anything else happened, I'd let you
> >> know. The letters stand on their own.
> >>
> >> I know some of you think I am heartless and cruel, and that's fine
> >> with me. Deal with it. I meant every word I wrote.
> >>
> >> Can I make myself any more clear?
> >
> >Not at all! Looking at that your as big a dick as the deadbeat.

bluefields
July 30th 03, 03:24 PM
You made a child with this man that you call illiterate, deadbeat, loser,
uneducated laborer and a whole bunch of other degrading things. I wonder
what your child will think about that when she gets older? I wonder if
she will be confused as to the fact that you fell in love with this same
men, had unprotected sex with this man, and got yourself pregnant, calling
the child, BLISS!? Where do you take responsibility for choices that you
made? I would also say that someone with broken english, challenges with
reading, or someone who delivers pizzas for a living are not negative
things, they possess real challenges for a human living in the modern
world, but that does not make them less of a person. It seems that your
anger and your need for revenge has made you see red, rather than
reality. You are teaching your child to be a judgmental person, who also
has anger like you inside. You need to stop and think about what you are
doing. You forwarded his letter to his parents? How old are you, and
what are you teaching your child about relationships and life? You are a
bad parent, deal with that first. It is easy to blame everything on
someone else, but it seems like you are failing to change your
imperfections.

" wrote:

> [...]
> screwing around on her, and eventually abandon them or become the
> insufferable piece of crap you are, and then she'll leave you.
>
> You're gone. Keep it that way, loser. Now go ahead and threaten me
> so I can report you as an international terrorist on top of everything
> else.
>
> Most sincerely,
>
> Your buddy Brian
>
> P.S. Are your parents still not speaking to you? I've sent them an
> open invitation to see Bliss whenever they visit the states.
> ----------------------
> I'm not going to debate the contents of either letter, they are simply
> posted here because I said if anything else happened, I'd let you
> know. The letters stand on their own.
>
> I know some of you think I am heartless and cruel, and that's fine
> with me. Deal with it. I meant every word I wrote.

gini52
July 30th 03, 04:57 PM
"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> There is no "deadbeat", glow - just a couple of little girls with too much
time
> on their hands. No problem, school starts soon....
>
> Mel Gamble
==
Unfortunately, Mel. Public records confirm Brian's story. He is a true
living psychologically abusing stepdad to Rinaldo's daughter. Do ya
think if we turn these posts over to Rinaldo, he would have a shot at
at a custody change?
==
==

Tiffany
July 30th 03, 04:59 PM
lol.... I laugh because this jackass that posted that is the 'step' parent
to the child. He didn't make the child, his wife (or live in) did. Can't
remember all the details with this guys story. He just apparently likes to
control the whole family.

Otherwise, your response is dead on.