PDA

View Full Version : Re: Re: Re: Retired Father

J.D. Hoeye
August 4th 03, 02:00 AM
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:58:03 -0700, J.D. Hoeye >
wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 20:37:00 -0400, "Dave" <dave@freedoms-door> wrote:
>
>rhetorical question: does he have D.I.F?
>
>its where one needs to move thief (read 'their') testicles over to see =
at all.

>>Are you for real or do you have one massive set of balls? You really =
expect
>>a 67 year old man to provide you $800 a month. Living with your =
parents is
>>one thing (my children can stay with me as long as they like not matter=
how
>>old), but expecting that kind of money as an adult! (and through the =
courts)

>>Thats sick and you obviously do not give a damn about your father. I =
would
>>not be so suprised that when he dies he does not leave you a dime which=
at
>>that age could be right around the corner. That maybe the only way to =
teach
>>you some sense of morality in caring for others in life.
>>
>>"Jackie" > wrote in message
. ca...
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm not sure if anyone here would know but... if my parents are in =
the
>>> middle of a divorce right now, and my father decides to retire once =
the
>>> divorce is settled (he's 67, so, it's not odd for him to retire) =
would be
>>> still need to pay me child support if I am a full time student (based=
on a
>>> 60% course load per term)?! As it stands right now, if he were to =
keep on
>>> working, he would need to pay approximately $800/month to me because =
of
>>his
>>> income. If he were to retire would he still be required to pay me as =
long
>>as
>>> I was a "dependent child" (i.e. a full time student... since I'm =
already
>>> over 18)?!
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Jackie
>>>

>JD
>If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
>Manipulate the Data.

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
Manipulate the Data.

Randy Jabsco
August 4th 03, 07:12 AM
yes, I figured that out and still laughed. it was good.

--
Randy

Please don't bottom-post...
It's a bitch to scroll down.

wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 20:37:00 -0400, "Dave" <dave@freedoms-door> wrote:
>
>rhetorical question: does he have D.I.F?
>
>its where one needs to move thief (read 'their') testicles over to see at
all.

>>Are you for real or do you have one massive set of balls? You really
expect
>>a 67 year old man to provide you $800 a month. Living with your parents
is
>>one thing (my children can stay with me as long as they like not matter
how
>>old), but expecting that kind of money as an adult! (and through the
courts)

>>Thats sick and you obviously do not give a damn about your father. I would
>>not be so suprised that when he dies he does not leave you a dime which at
>>that age could be right around the corner. That maybe the only way to
teach
>>you some sense of morality in caring for others in life.

. ca...