PDA

View Full Version : Re: Child Support and the Presidency

whatever
August 4th 03, 08:40 AM
I hate to say it, but greed is a common denominator across all
political lines. Bush is a champion for the rich and privilidged and
when the rich and privilidged women get divorced, they want half too.
They want to be supported till the day they die and they feel they
earned half of there husbands income because they had to put up with
insufficient servants such as the cleaning ladies and cooks that come
in to do all of the work and the nannies and caretakers that raise
there children. So, you have to understand that greed is greed, no
matter what the political affiliation, I am a democrat, because I
believe in spending tax money for the helping of people rather than
building a military and supporting stock growth. But, I am hard core
against the child support laws, because they are biased against a
class of human, males. It is as wrong as racism and any other ism you
can think of. I am of the opinion that feminism has become to women
what male chauvinism was to men, an extreme view of sexist
superiority. As a result, we have a society full of injustice. As long
as men take it, it will continue. Political affiliation has nothing to
do with it.

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 06:37:41 GMT, "Randy Jabsco"