PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question: Any good resources on childcare?

Timberwolf
August 7th 03, 04:07 PM
Hi everyone

I'm a new father of a 4 month old baby. I'm
interested in reading up about some good childcare
centres or development schools out there.

Can anyone recommend some good books or websites
about the topic?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gary Hendricks
http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

David Sullivan
August 7th 03, 05:18 PM
Gary,

I have found http://www.ivillage.com the most useful online resource for
parenting information. Even if you can't find a link directly into something
regarding the best centres or schools, there are forums that you can use that
will get you talking with people who will have great ideas on it.

Best of Luck

David

>Hi everyone
>
>I'm a new father of a 4 month old baby. I'm interested in reading up about
some good childcare centres or development schools out there.

>Can anyone recommend some good books or websites about the topic?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Best Regards,
>Gary Hendricks
Puddleglum's my name. But it doesn't matter if you forget it. I can always tell
you again.