PDA

View Full Version : attorney's prayer

biff
August 8th 03, 10:37 PM
This Prayer can be adapted for Bad Judges, Evil Child Protection Workers
etc,etc

An Attorney's Prayer

Oh Lord, I am a sinner, I have But one thing to asked of you before you call
me home.
Give me five minutes notice, just five minutes.
Cause in the five minutes I can asked your forgiveness for all the evil I
have done, for all the back room deals, for all the times I cheated my
clients,for all the families I have destroyed, for all of your rules I have
broken, for lies I have told, for all the judges who winked at my deals,for
all the children who are in foster care, because of me, for all the husbands
in jail ,when they did not have to be,for all the times I cheated on my
taxes and my wife.
For all the times I cause suicide, for all the times I protected sheriff's
and other public officials, for all the people I set up with false
evidence,for all the kick backs I received, for all the times I overcharged
my clients.
For all this and ten thousand more, I asked for your forgiveness and beg you
for five minutes notice before I die.
But if you refuse to grant me this request, then I will take you to court
and sue you for every thing you have, you see my brother is a judge.

amen

Batch File
August 10th 03, 01:07 AM
That's right. The only good lawyer is a dead lawyer.

The only good Judge, is a dead judge.

And the only reasonble punishment is a bullet in the head.