PDA

View Full Version : The Children's Home NJ Youth Work Program

childrens-home.org
August 11th 03, 01:20 AM
The Children's Home NJ Youth Work Program

Win this Auction for yourself, a friend or a loved one!! ... Help a Child
...and.. Be Honored! .. What a GREAT GIFT!! The Children's Home, located in
Mount Holly, New Jersey, is auctioning sponsorships in our new Work
Appreciation for Youth (WAY) Program (www.childrens-home.org/way.html).
This is a fantastic opportunity to help our boys and girls take the next
big step in their lives towards an understanding and appreciation of what
it means to be a productive individual. If you win, your name will be
honored and displayed prominently on our website for all of our children,
their families and our staff to see. You'll also receive a nice certificate
of appreciation for your support! The Children's Home has been a prominent
name in the child welfare community since 1864, and we will soon be
celebrating our 140th anniversary! This is a terrific auction for some
terrific children who need our help! Besides the recognition, you'll feel
an uplift in your spirit--something that will last a very long time! You
can read more about The Children's Home and the wonderful W.A.Y. Program at
our website http://www.childrens-home.org.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2944687308