PDA

View Full Version : Re: Tony D. Update :)

gini52
August 16th 03, 01:02 AM
"Tracy" > wrote in message
. net...
> For those who would like to know - Tony is now married and there's a baby
> involved. Not sure if the baby is his - and I'll send out another update
as
> soon as I get his reply. :-)
===
Wish him the best! Hopefully he won't need us anymore :-)
===
===

> Tracy
> ~~~~~~~
> http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
> "You can't solve problems with the same
> type of thinking that created them."
> Albert Einstein
>
> *** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Tracy
August 16th 03, 04:11 AM
"gini52" > wrote in message

> "Tracy" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > For those who would like to know - Tony is now married and there's a
baby
> > involved. Not sure if the baby is his - and I'll send out another
update
> as
> > soon as I get his reply. :-)
> ===
> Wish him the best! Hopefully he won't need us anymore :-)

I just got the full scoop on everything. We thought his life was
busy/chaotic before... ;-)

Baby is his ex's niece. Him and his bride were awarded legal custody of the
baby in May. The baby just turned 6 months. She's a cutie (I have
pictures). The baby's mother decided to give her up after she realized she
wasn't ready to give up on her life-style (drugs, violent boyfriend, etc).
Tony and his bride was married in a park just this last Saturday.

Believe it or not - child support just recently stopped. That is the child
support he was ordered to pay to his ex-wife. If everyone remembers, I
posted around February that he finally gained custody of his daughter. He
has had her in his care since Feb. 16th. His support payments were held in
escrow. They just stopped the withholdings, and they are releasing the
funds. Imagine the size of that check!

They just got back from their honeymoon and he is taking off again to visit
a friend in another state. He seems to be up in spirits and very talkative.
So things are much better. :-)

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Glow
August 16th 03, 04:54 AM
Hooray a happy ending they do exist!

"Tracy" > wrote in message
> "gini52" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tracy" > wrote in message
> > . net...
> > > For those who would like to know - Tony is now married and there's a
> baby
> > > involved. Not sure if the baby is his - and I'll send out another
> update
> > as
> > > soon as I get his reply. :-)
> > ===
> > Wish him the best! Hopefully he won't need us anymore :-)
>

> I just got the full scoop on everything. We thought his life was
> busy/chaotic before... ;-)
>
> Baby is his ex's niece. Him and his bride were awarded legal custody of
the
> baby in May. The baby just turned 6 months. She's a cutie (I have
> pictures). The baby's mother decided to give her up after she realized
she
> wasn't ready to give up on her life-style (drugs, violent boyfriend, etc).
> Tony and his bride was married in a park just this last Saturday.
>
> Believe it or not - child support just recently stopped. That is the
child
> support he was ordered to pay to his ex-wife. If everyone remembers, I
> posted around February that he finally gained custody of his daughter. He
> has had her in his care since Feb. 16th. His support payments were held
in
> escrow. They just stopped the withholdings, and they are releasing the
> funds. Imagine the size of that check!
>
> They just got back from their honeymoon and he is taking off again to
visit
> a friend in another state. He seems to be up in spirits and very
talkative.
> So things are much better. :-)
>

> Tracy
> ~~~~~~~
> http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
> "You can't solve problems with the same
> type of thinking that created them."
> Albert Einstein
>
> *** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

teachrmama
August 16th 03, 04:56 AM
I am so glad things are going well for him! It was a rough road for a
while.