PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

Mr Lynn
August 16th 03, 03:23 AM
I NEED HELP!

I Live in Beaver County outside of Pittsburgh Pa., and my 5-year-old
daughter's mother has recently charged me with rape. I have a Jury
Trial scheduled for September 15th, 2003 this all following a high
conflict out-of-state custody dispute.

They live in Daytona Beach, FL. I have been dealing with someone with
who has lied to me about the paternity of my daughter when she was
pregnant, has lied on all of her affidavits and depositions and all
for her own gain. She is no stranger to filing false allegations or
manipulating the court system and again for her own gain as
demonstrated in the past.

During the month of April 2003, and after Mediation Proceedings we
decided to try to make things work between us for our daughter. I
packed them up in my rented truck and brought them back to Pa. After a
month, things weren't working out and realizing I really couldn't
stand her we came to the conclusion that it would be best for them to
return to the State of Florida. Two days before her return she
threatened me that she wouldn't let my daughter visit with me here, I
threatened her with further litigation. The next day she went to my
Police Department here and claimed "Rape"!

I was immediately arrested, arraigned on $25,000 cash bond, thrown in
jail, had two large articles in my local newspaper with my name, age,
address and description of what was alleged. (They didn't even put her
name or disclose where she was from to protect her… so they say), I
had people driving real slow by my home with which I live in a rural
area and I know most everybody, out of humiliation and embarrassment
and the fact that this now has cost me $5,000.00 (thus far and it's
not over yet!) I couldn't afford to pay my rent, I had to move after
eviction proceedings forced me, and did I mention I haven't spoke with
my daughter since this has all began.

During the Preliminary hearing she swore under oath that I had "Raped"
her which in this state is sufficient cause to go to Trial despite all
of the evidence proving my innocence including a doctor's report that
is negative. Nobody has even spoke to me about this nor has anyone
been questioned, this day in question I immediately went to the Police
Station after they called me on my cell phone, and not telling me what
was going on, when I got there they sure did, I explained to them what
was going on, they believed me but said they have a procedure to
follow…. boy was I too find out…actually what I was to find out I had
absolutely no idea could possibly happen to someone. Can you believe
that someone can do this to another person in this day and age and
when it can be certainly proven to be false the system does not want
to do anything about it? It is considered Politically Incorrect! The
Accuser is really the guilty one and they are protected?

All evidence points to my innocence including many that can disprove
her lies and statements. However, only certain evidence can now be
brought into a Rape Trial to protect the "victim". Can you believe
that? However I do have an attorney and an investigator experienced in
sex crimes working the case however I desperately need and am looking
to supplement and asking all who can possibly help with the following
to please help, or if you know someone please contact or anything you
can do…. please help

1. Someone with whom has been in this similar situation as I who can
testify why people in this situation provide false allegations
2. Someone who has been falsely accused to testify on stand the
devastation this has caused them in their life.
3. Someone familiar in finding case law within the State of
Pennsylvania who can find case law for Malicious Abuse of Process or
Malicious Prosecution whereas there are the same or similar situations
4. Prayer
5. More Prayer
6. AND ANY OTHER IDEA I HAVN"T THOUGHT OF

I look forward in hearing from you…Mr. Lynn

Bob
August 16th 03, 03:38 AM
Mr Lynn wrote:
> I NEED HELP!
>
> I Live in Beaver County outside of Pittsburgh Pa., and my 5-year-old
> daughter's mother has recently charged me with rape. I have a Jury
> Trial scheduled for September 15th, 2003 this all following a high
> conflict out-of-state custody dispute.
>
> They live in Daytona Beach, FL. I have been dealing with someone with
> who has lied to me about the paternity of my daughter when she was
> pregnant, has lied on all of her affidavits and depositions and all
> for her own gain. She is no stranger to filing false allegations or
> manipulating the court system and again for her own gain as
> demonstrated in the past.

Here is the best solution on the web.
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms24-ss9.asp
It's very effective in "interviewing" the witnesses against you.

> [...]
> sex crimes working the case however I desperately need and am looking
> to supplement and asking all who can possibly help with the following
> to please help, or if you know someone please contact or anything you
> can do…. please help
>
> 1. Someone with whom has been in this similar situation as I who can
> testify why people in this situation provide false allegations
> 2. Someone who has been falsely accused to testify on stand the
> devastation this has caused them in their life.
> 3. Someone familiar in finding case law within the State of
> Pennsylvania who can find case law for Malicious Abuse of Process or
> Malicious Prosecution whereas there are the same or similar situations
> 4. Prayer
> 5. More Prayer
> 6. AND ANY OTHER IDEA I HAVN"T THOUGHT OF
>
> I look forward in hearing from you…Mr. Lynn

Here is another product that may be of some use in your situation. Do
not skimp on quantity. It's useful for decks, patios, and plantings.
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=howTo&p=BuyGuide/MasonryBG&topic=howToLibrary

With all the stress you've been under maybe it's time for a fishing trip
to relax and forget your troubles.
http://www.2000floridatravel.com/sports/fishing.shtml

Bob

Disclaimer: Bob does not advocate any crime or illegal act. Postings
are for humorous or discussion purposes only.

Joy B
August 16th 03, 08:15 AM
All I can offer is prayer. Maybe if you come through this ok, not
guilty I mean, you should file a civil suit against her and perhaps
seek custody of your daughter. She can't be learning anything good
from someone so vindictive. I understand that there is a process but
to put someone's name in the paper for such a horrendous crime, before
being tried, is very upsetting. Especially in a husband/wife/divorce
situation. That kind of claim should be the most scrutinized. While I
know that it is possible for a husband to rape his wife, I also know
it is possible for a wife to file false allegations. Innocent until
proven guilty unfortunately is not always true.
Joy
===

(Mr Lynn) wrote in message >...
> [...]
> sex crimes working the case however I desperately need and am looking
> to supplement and asking all who can possibly help with the following
> to please help, or if you know someone please contact or anything you
> can do?. please help
>
> 1. Someone with whom has been in this similar situation as I who can
> testify why people in this situation provide false allegations
> 2. Someone who has been falsely accused to testify on stand the
> devastation this has caused them in their life.
> 3. Someone familiar in finding case law within the State of
> Pennsylvania who can find case law for Malicious Abuse of Process or
> Malicious Prosecution whereas there are the same or similar situations
> 4. Prayer
> 5. More Prayer
> 6. AND ANY OTHER IDEA I HAVN"T THOUGHT OF
>
> I look forward in hearing from you?Mr. Lynn

J.D. Hoeye
August 16th 03, 05:20 PM
On 15 Aug 2003 19:23:34 -0700, (Mr Lynn) wrote:

two sayings come to mind:

1. first liar doesn't stand a chance.... provided second liar does
his homework and proves your allegations that she speaks fiction

2. never threaten an action... it puts the apponnent on notice - as in
to make the first report,,, this countries enforcement and justice
system always sides with the first person reporting... =20

hmm. the threat of litigation can be taken as verbal abuse - all
threats are...
physical contact is assault
physical movement the result of touching =3D kidnap

there are a bunch more tricks they pull - its all interpretation ya
know - theirs.

=20
> [...]
>sex crimes working the case however I desperately need and am looking
>to supplement and asking all who can possibly help with the following
>to please help, or if you know someone please contact or anything you
>can do=85. please help
>
>1. Someone with whom has been in this similar situation as I who can
>testify why people in this situation provide false allegations
>2. Someone who has been falsely accused to testify on stand the
>devastation this has caused them in their life.
>3. Someone familiar in finding case law within the State of
>Pennsylvania who can find case law for Malicious Abuse of Process or
>Malicious Prosecution whereas there are the same or similar situations
>4. Prayer
>5. More Prayer
>6. AND ANY OTHER IDEA I HAVN"T THOUGHT OF
>
>I look forward in hearing from you=85Mr. Lynn

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
Manipulate the Data.

> [...]

>to supplement and asking all who can possibly help with the following
>to please help, or if you know someone please contact or anything you
>can do=85. please help
>
>1. Someone with whom has been in this similar situation as I who can
>testify why people in this situation provide false allegations
>2. Someone who has been falsely accused to testify on stand the
>devastation this has caused them in their life.
>3. Someone familiar in finding case law within the State of
>Pennsylvania who can find case law for Malicious Abuse of Process or
>Malicious Prosecution whereas there are the same or similar situations
>4. Prayer
>5. More Prayer
>6. AND ANY OTHER IDEA I HAVN"T THOUGHT OF
>
>I look forward in hearing from you=85Mr. Lynn

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20

woo fat
August 19th 03, 12:07 AM
What is this ****'s name? I live in Daytona, and just might know someone
in her circle of friends,etc. might hear somthing that would help you!
Stranger things have happened.