PDA

View Full Version : single

Horst-Uwe Kroll
May 16th 04, 05:04 PM
Hi
wo ist die frau die ich schon lange suche
Gruß Horst-Uwe

May 17th 04, 02:40 AM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On 16 May 2004 18:04:20 +0200, "Horst-Uwe Kroll" >
> >Hi
> >wo ist die frau die ich schon lange suche
> >Gruß Horst-Uwe
>
> Probably with the man that I've been searching for my whole life. :-)
>
> 'Kate

LOL..and he speaks no English. That is my dream man! I want him to know, "V is
not home. V can I rub your back? and V needs love!" hee hee.

quietguy
May 17th 04, 04:25 AM
Tsk Tsk V

....and if one of us guys said he would like a girl like that????

David - who likes to tease, but only gently

V wrote:

> LOL..and he speaks no English. That is my dream man! I want him to know, "V is
> not home. V can I rub your back? and V needs love!" hee hee.

May 18th 04, 12:17 AM
<'Kate> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 17 May 2004 01:40:28 GMT, "V" >
> >
> ><'Kate> wrote in message ...
> >> On 16 May 2004 18:04:20 +0200, "Horst-Uwe Kroll" >
> >>
> >> Probably with the man that I've been searching for my whole life. :-)
> >>
> >> 'Kate
> >>

> >LOL..and he speaks no English. That is my dream man! I want him to know, "V
is
> >not home. V can I rub your back? and V needs love!" hee hee.
>
> He did say Hi. :-)
> 'Kate

lol..that is all he needs to know.hee

May 18th 04, 12:18 AM
"quietguy" > wrote in message
> Tsk Tsk V
>
> ...and if one of us guys said he would like a girl like that????
>
> David - who likes to tease, but only gently
>
> V wrote:

Oh I would say you go boy!

aXis Computers & Communications
May 18th 04, 05:40 PM
--
NEED A DATE? (Find singles/couples near you!)
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/match/index2.htm

http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm