PDA

View Full Version : Re: One very bad dad!

Batch File
August 20th 03, 07:24 AM
Women do this all the time.

"Ignoramus32317" > wrote in message
> [...]

> Court. Michigan does not have the death penalty.
>
> Gleeson spoke in a strong voice Monday as he admitted that he killed
> Fuglseth with a .25-caliber handgun on Nov. 24 in her house in
> Holland, then shot and killed the children the next day.
>
> Gleeson said he had planned a murder-suicide but that his attempts to
> kill himself, which he did not elaborate on, were unsuccessful.
>
> Smith reported the children missing after Gleeson did not return them
> to her home on Nov. 25. A nationwide manhunt began Nov. 29 when police
> in Michigan found Fuglseth's body in the basement of her home.
>
> He apparently spent the night of Nov. 28 in a Super 8 Motel in south
> suburban Lansing and had a Thanksgiving dinner at a downtown Chicago
> restaurant by himself. Gleeson was arrested Dec. 7 in Daytona Beach,
> Fla.
>
> About a week after Gleeson's arrest, a fisherman found Joshua's body
> in a marina of the Des Plaines River, and Ashley's body was found the
> next day in the same area.
>
> Defense attorney Joseph Legatz said his client decided to plead guilty
> to spare his family and the victims' families the pain of a trial. "He
> knows he's guilty," Legatz said.
>
> But Smith and relatives of Fuglseth said they believed Gleeson pleaded
> guilty to avoid the punishing stares and testimony of a trial.
>
> "It was a shock to us that he had planned it for three weeks," said
> Dora Armstrong of Holland, Mich., one of Fuglseth's nine siblings. "It
> goes to show you what a ruthless person he is. A sorry excuse for a
> human being, that's what he is."
>
> The family is raising Fuglseth's two children from a previous
> relationship.
>
> Smith said Gleeson, with whom she once shared a home but never
> married, had made comments as early as her pregnancy with Ashley that
> Smith would never raise his children. But she said the children loved
> their father and that Gleeson acted normally when he arrived to pick
> them up from her home on Nov. 22.
>
> Smith was wearing a pin Monday with a photo of her two children and
> said her home in central Illinois is full of photos and memories.
>
> But there are other images she cannot erase.
>
> "I have pictures of my son in the morgue in my head," Smith said. "I
> didn't get to see my daughter (after her murder). So that bothers me
> because he got to love on them, as he shot them. I'm sure he hugged
> them before he threw them off the bridge."
>
> Police have said they believe Gleeson wrapped the children in sleeping
> bags or blankets and threw them into the Des Plaines River from the
> Interstate Highway 55 overpass in Will County.
>
> Smith and Fuglseth's family said the hearing offered no ending to
> their pain, even as the court case is closed. In pleading guilty,
> Gleeson agreed to waive his right to appeal.
>
> "Our loved ones are in graves," Smith said. "My children lay in the
> cold ground. How do you close that? How do you put closure on that?"

whatever
August 20th 03, 09:53 AM
Absolutely, women kill and drown there children all of the time or
they kill there ex-husbands and there new wife, but they get
sympathetic juries that blame the acts on either the dead husband or
the psychological problems of the women blamed on the living husbands.
There is very rarely responsibility handed down to the evil,
psychotic, murdering woman. In my opinion a mother that abuses or
murders her child should get 100 times the sentence a man should get
just because a mother is suppose to be the nurturer and when the
mother commits a crime of this nature it is that much more horrific.
The child fed from the women breasts and came out of her vagina and
then that some woman kills or abuses the child, they deserve harsher
punishment. Men are the violent and aggressive sex, by nature, and
woman are the nurturers, by nature.

On 19 Aug 2003 14:17:11 GMT, Ignoramus32317
> [...]

>said her home in central Illinois is full of photos and memories.
>
>But there are other images she cannot erase.
>
>"I have pictures of my son in the morgue in my head," Smith said. "I
>didn't get to see my daughter (after her murder). So that bothers me
>because he got to love on them, as he shot them. I'm sure he hugged
>them before he threw them off the bridge."
>
>Police have said they believe Gleeson wrapped the children in sleeping
>bags or blankets and threw them into the Des Plaines River from the
>Interstate Highway 55 overpass in Will County.
>
>Smith and Fuglseth's family said the hearing offered no ending to
>their pain, even as the court case is closed. In pleading guilty,
>Gleeson agreed to waive his right to appeal.
>
>"Our loved ones are in graves," Smith said. "My children lay in the
>cold ground. How do you close that? How do you put closure on that?"

~August
August 20th 03, 02:24 PM
"Ignoramus32317" > wrote in message
> typedef typename FixVersion::Logon Logon;
>
> Dad pleads guilty to killing his kids
> He vowed not to let Illinois mom have them

> By Karen Mellen
> Tribune staff reporter
>
> August 19, 2003
>
> GRAND HAVEN, Mich. -- A former Illinois resident pleaded guilty Monday
> to killing his live-in girlfriend and his two children, saying the
> murders fulfilled a vow he made to himself that the children would
> never again go home to their mother in Dwight, Ill.

I dont understand why he killed his live-in girlfriend???

> Patrick Gleeson, 49, told an Ottawa County judge that he decided to
> kill his girlfriend, Dena Lynn Fuglseth, 43, with whom he shared a
> house in Holland, Mich., and his children a few weeks before a
> scheduled visit with the children the weekend of Nov. 22.

~August
August 20th 03, 02:24 PM
"Ignoramus32317" > wrote in message
> typedef typename FixVersion::Logon Logon;
>
> Dad pleads guilty to killing his kids
> He vowed not to let Illinois mom have them

> By Karen Mellen
> Tribune staff reporter
>
> August 19, 2003
>
> GRAND HAVEN, Mich. -- A former Illinois resident pleaded guilty Monday
> to killing his live-in girlfriend and his two children, saying the
> murders fulfilled a vow he made to himself that the children would
> never again go home to their mother in Dwight, Ill.

I dont understand why he killed his live-in girlfriend???

> Patrick Gleeson, 49, told an Ottawa County judge that he decided to
> kill his girlfriend, Dena Lynn Fuglseth, 43, with whom he shared a
> house in Holland, Mich., and his children a few weeks before a
> scheduled visit with the children the weekend of Nov. 22.

Tracy
August 21st 03, 04:10 AM
"whatever" > wrote in message

> Absolutely, women kill and drown there children all of the time or
> they kill there ex-husbands and there new wife, but they get
> sympathetic juries that blame the acts on either the dead husband or
> the psychological problems of the women blamed on the living husbands.
> There is very rarely responsibility handed down to the evil,
> psychotic, murdering woman. In my opinion a mother that abuses or
> murders her child should get 100 times the sentence a man should get
> just because a mother is suppose to be the nurturer and when the
> mother commits a crime of this nature it is that much more horrific.
> The child fed from the women breasts and came out of her vagina and
> then that some woman kills or abuses the child, they deserve harsher
> punishment. Men are the violent and aggressive sex, by nature, and
> woman are the nurturers, by nature.

It is bias like yours which causes the problem you complain about. Both men
and women are aggressive and nurturing. The thing is that men and women go
about it in different ways to show that side of them.

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Tracy
August 21st 03, 04:10 AM
"whatever" > wrote in message

> Absolutely, women kill and drown there children all of the time or
> they kill there ex-husbands and there new wife, but they get
> sympathetic juries that blame the acts on either the dead husband or
> the psychological problems of the women blamed on the living husbands.
> There is very rarely responsibility handed down to the evil,
> psychotic, murdering woman. In my opinion a mother that abuses or
> murders her child should get 100 times the sentence a man should get
> just because a mother is suppose to be the nurturer and when the
> mother commits a crime of this nature it is that much more horrific.
> The child fed from the women breasts and came out of her vagina and
> then that some woman kills or abuses the child, they deserve harsher
> punishment. Men are the violent and aggressive sex, by nature, and
> woman are the nurturers, by nature.

It is bias like yours which causes the problem you complain about. Both men
and women are aggressive and nurturing. The thing is that men and women go
about it in different ways to show that side of them.

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Joy B
August 21st 03, 02:40 PM
What is going through your head?!! I don't care who or what you are,
if you can kill a child, especially your own, you are a scuzzball and
deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law!!! The way you
make it sound, if a man does it, they should be lenient on him because
he's supposed to be violent. My husband would never hurt his children
and he is a very manly man. You are right, women are supposed to be
nurturers, but the man is supposed to be the protector of the family.
I know my husband would lay down his life to save us. Your statement
is ridiculous!
Joy
===