PDA

View Full Version : Re: Rebuttable Equal Shared Parenting Standard

Dave
August 24th 03, 04:54 AM
I applaud these men for their brave actions in hope that their actions will
restore freedom and justice to millions of children and fathers across
United States.

I suspect however that change will not occur until such men and the many
that support them will fight against this tyranny in the same manner of that
of the founding fathers that sacrificed their lives for far less.

Hooah!

" > wrote in message
> Hunger Strike for Justice wrote:
> > Rebuttable Equal Shared Parenting Standard
> > Author: Ed Ward
> >
> > The divorce industry makes billions on the destruction of families and
> > the bodies of 12,000 divorced fathers each year by unConstitutional
> > sole custody and psuedo joint custody farces. 15 fathers have pledged
> > to a hunger strike on September 25, 2003 to force address of the media
> > and the government. The hope is set a date for the 12,000 fathers each
> > year that have no way left to fight and take their lives in useless
> > isolated suicides each year. The hope is to give these men a reason to
> > live UNTIL THERE ARE ENOUGH FATHERS ON HUNGER STRIKE TO FORCE THE
> > MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT TO ADOPT CONSTITUTIONAL REBUTTABLE EQUAL
> > SHARED PARENTING AS THE STANDARD DIVORCE SCENERIO.
>
> Hooray for these brave MEN. While other talk they are taking risks and
> doing something to end the century of misandrist hate that has taken
> over our government and destroyed our children and families.
>
> A GOLDEN BULL AWARD is hereby awarded to HSFJ.
>
> Bob
>

> > Ed Ward, MD
> > ; or (edward19@ cox.net) just leave out the space
> > after the @
> > Member of FIRM in Louisiana, Founder of Hunger Strike for Justice in
> > USA
> > http://www.FIRMncp.com
> > Sign and distribute the petition for RESTORATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL
> > RIGHTS.
> > http://www.petitiononline.com/RitesABC/petition.html
> >
> > http://www.ncfc.net
> > http://www.spca.org.au
> > http://www.ncfm.org
> > http://www.mens-network.org
> > http://www.force-la.com
> > http://www.jail4judges.org

Dave
August 24th 03, 10:01 AM
Correction to my last paragraph, as I would not want my words to mean
something I had not originally intended.

"I suspect however that if change does ever occur it will likely
unfortunately be after such men and the many
that support them fight against such tyranny in the same manner of that

"Dave" <Dave@freedoms-door> wrote in message news:...
> [...]

> > > isolated suicides each year. The hope is to give these men a reason to
> > > live UNTIL THERE ARE ENOUGH FATHERS ON HUNGER STRIKE TO FORCE THE
> > > MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT TO ADOPT CONSTITUTIONAL REBUTTABLE EQUAL
> > > SHARED PARENTING AS THE STANDARD DIVORCE SCENERIO.
> >
> > Hooray for these brave MEN. While other talk they are taking risks and
> > doing something to end the century of misandrist hate that has taken
> > over our government and destroyed our children and families.
> >
> > A GOLDEN BULL AWARD is hereby awarded to HSFJ.
> >
> > Bob
> >

> > > Ed Ward, MD
> > > ; or (edward19@ cox.net) just leave out the space
> > > after the @
> > > Member of FIRM in Louisiana, Founder of Hunger Strike for Justice in
> > > USA
> > > http://www.FIRMncp.com
> > > Sign and distribute the petition for RESTORATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL

J.D. Hoeye
August 25th 03, 01:48 PM
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:38:19 -0600, Bob > wrote:

>Dave wrote:
>> I applaud these men for their brave actions in hope that their actions=
will
>> restore freedom and justice to millions of children and fathers =
across
>> United States.
>>=20
>> I suspect however that change will not occur until such men and the =
many
>> that support them will fight against this tyranny in the same manner =
of that
>> of the founding fathers that sacrificed their lives for far less.
>>=20
>> Hooah!
>
>Such men are few and far between today. Even men who care would rather=20
>talk than take action. These brave men are to be applauded.
>
>I notice that I have not heard a single word from the feminist=20
>controlled media, CBS, FOX, NYT, CNN or any others.
>
>Bob

what? they should attempt to make an argument where to do so makes
them out the selfish fools they are! even fools don't do that,
obviously.

>>=20
>> " > wrote in message
>>=20

>>>Hooray for these brave MEN. While other talk they are taking risks =
and
>>>doing something to end the century of misandrist hate that has taken
>>>over our government and destroyed our children and families.
>>>
>>>A GOLDEN BULL AWARD is hereby awarded to HSFJ.
>>>
>>>Bob

; or (edward19@ cox.net) just leave out the space

>>=20
>>=20

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
Manipulate the Data.

J.D. Hoeye
August 25th 03, 01:48 PM
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:38:19 -0600, Bob > wrote:

>Dave wrote:
>> I applaud these men for their brave actions in hope that their actions=
will
>> restore freedom and justice to millions of children and fathers =
across
>> United States.
>>=20
>> I suspect however that change will not occur until such men and the =
many
>> that support them will fight against this tyranny in the same manner =
of that
>> of the founding fathers that sacrificed their lives for far less.
>>=20
>> Hooah!
>
>Such men are few and far between today. Even men who care would rather=20
>talk than take action. These brave men are to be applauded.
>
>I notice that I have not heard a single word from the feminist=20
>controlled media, CBS, FOX, NYT, CNN or any others.
>
>Bob

what? they should attempt to make an argument where to do so makes
them out the selfish fools they are! even fools don't do that,
obviously.

>>=20
>> " > wrote in message
>>=20

>>>Hooray for these brave MEN. While other talk they are taking risks =
and
>>>doing something to end the century of misandrist hate that has taken
>>>over our government and destroyed our children and families.
>>>
>>>A GOLDEN BULL AWARD is hereby awarded to HSFJ.
>>>
>>>Bob

; or (edward19@ cox.net) just leave out the space

>>=20
>>=20

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
Manipulate the Data.

gini52
August 25th 03, 03:33 PM
"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> What I found out a long time ago (about 15) is that a parent can be a part
of
> the child's life even if the parents are thousands of miles apart.
==
Then changing custody and schools every year is totally unnecessary for both
parents to be involved.
I think you're finally coming around.
==

> It's a proven fact.
==
FWIW: Facts,do not need "proven."
They are inherently proven by the fact that they are facts. Where was I?
Oh yeah, that your daughter changed homes every year *might* be a fact. That
she
was unharmed by the custodial jockeying, is nothing more than your opinion.
We have not interviewed your daughter, her mother, her teachers and her
friends
to determine whether they hold the same opinion. BTW, your real name isn't
Brian is it? You really sound like a Brian.
==
==

gini52
August 25th 03, 03:33 PM
"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> What I found out a long time ago (about 15) is that a parent can be a part
of
> the child's life even if the parents are thousands of miles apart.
==
Then changing custody and schools every year is totally unnecessary for both
parents to be involved.
I think you're finally coming around.
==

> It's a proven fact.
==
FWIW: Facts,do not need "proven."
They are inherently proven by the fact that they are facts. Where was I?
Oh yeah, that your daughter changed homes every year *might* be a fact. That
she
was unharmed by the custodial jockeying, is nothing more than your opinion.
We have not interviewed your daughter, her mother, her teachers and her
friends
to determine whether they hold the same opinion. BTW, your real name isn't
Brian is it? You really sound like a Brian.
==
==

Clark Simmons
August 25th 03, 07:13 PM
Why should you complicate your life? Do what you think's best and let others do
the same?

I dealt with the public school system for the better part of my 69 years. First
as a student myself, then as a parent. My oldest son is 43. My youngest
daughter is 23.

One should do the best he/she can and go on with life.

No, my name is not Brian. It's Clark Edward Simmons, Jr as stated on my birth
certificate.

We get so soon old and so late smart. That's another fact.

--
Regards,
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA

"gini52" > wrote in message

> "Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> > What I found out a long time ago (about 15) is that a parent can be a part
> of
> > the child's life even if the parents are thousands of miles apart.
> ==
> Then changing custody and schools every year is totally unnecessary for both
> parents to be involved.
> I think you're finally coming around.
> ==
> >
> > It's a proven fact.
> ==
> FWIW: Facts,do not need "proven."
> They are inherently proven by the fact that they are facts. Where was I?
> Oh yeah, that your daughter changed homes every year *might* be a fact. That
> she
> was unharmed by the custodial jockeying, is nothing more than your opinion.
> We have not interviewed your daughter, her mother, her teachers and her
> friends
> to determine whether they hold the same opinion. BTW, your real name isn't
> Brian is it? You really sound like a Brian.
> ==
> ==

---

"gini52" > wrote in message

> "Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> > What I found out a long time ago (about 15) is that a parent can be a part
> of
> > the child's life even if the parents are thousands of miles apart.
> ==
> Then changing custody and schools every year is totally unnecessary for both
> parents to be involved.
> I think you're finally coming around.
> ==
> >
> > It's a proven fact.
> ==
> FWIW: Facts,do not need "proven."
> They are inherently proven by the fact that they are facts. Where was I?
> Oh yeah, that your daughter changed homes every year *might* be a fact. That
> she
> was unharmed by the custodial jockeying, is nothing more than your opinion.
> We have not interviewed your daughter, her mother, her teachers and her
> friends
> to determine whether they hold the same opinion. BTW, your real name isn't
> Brian is it? You really sound like a Brian.
> ==
> ==

---

Mel Gamble
August 27th 03, 11:34 AM
Yeah, but one of those parents ...

>What I found out a long time ago (about 15) is that a parent can be a part of
>the child's life even if the parents are thousands of miles apart.

.... is the MISSING part of the child's life.

>It's a proven fact.

That you were missing half the time? No doubt.

Mel Gamble

>Regards,
>Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"gini52" > wrote in message
>> > Ah ha! Gotcha! *It is the involvement of
>> the parents that stabilize the child.* Now, believe it or not, this can be
>> done
>> without changing schools every year. Most of us found this out a long time
>> ago, Clark.
>> Welcome aboard.

Mel Gamble
August 27th 03, 11:34 AM
Yeah, but one of those parents ...

>What I found out a long time ago (about 15) is that a parent can be a part of
>the child's life even if the parents are thousands of miles apart.

.... is the MISSING part of the child's life.

>It's a proven fact.

That you were missing half the time? No doubt.

Mel Gamble

>Regards,
>Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"gini52" > wrote in message
>> > Ah ha! Gotcha! *It is the involvement of
>> the parents that stabilize the child.* Now, believe it or not, this can be
>> done
>> without changing schools every year. Most of us found this out a long time
>> ago, Clark.
>> Welcome aboard.

Phil
September 15th 03, 10:33 PM
I just found this news group and on reading this item I have to let all know
that sometimes the law will work for us. I for one did get custody of my son
when I divorced back in 1971. He was 2yrs old when I first got him and 4
when the divorce went through. He is now 35 and has made the Airforce his
life. I feel that if not for him I would have been a different kind if a
man. As it was I had him to look out for and show him how to live. There is
no reason that a man can not raise kids just as women can and in this case I
know that I did it better then she would have. Luck to all men trying to get
the kids.