PDA

View Full Version : Ken Pangborn as John Gault runs off at the mouth about former client

JJGun
August 26th 03, 10:30 PM
"John Gault" > wrote in message

> Walsh was facing a criminal trial, had not seen or
> spoken to his daughter in more than a year, was facing termination of his
> parental rights, and after Ken's help he wound up with 51% custody, charges
> dismissed. What Walsh seems to have complained about was spending $6,000 to
> get that. Oh and through Ken's resources Walsh and his wife were getting
> along fine and she actually started supporting him as a father. Not a bad
> deal for $6,000. Can you do better Dave?

Pangborn you just proved the reason why no one here should hire you.
Uou run off at the mouth about your clients on usenet, lying and
telling what should be confidential information. You can't get more
unprofessional than that.

Kenpangborn
August 26th 03, 11:00 PM
>From: (JJGun)
Davey Moore
>Newsgroups: alt.mens-rights, soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
>alt.child-support

>> Walsh was facing a criminal trial, had not seen or
>> spoken to his daughter in more than a year, was facing termination of his
>> parental rights, and after Ken's help he wound up with 51% custody, charges

>custody, charges
>> dismissed. What Walsh seems to have complained about was spending $6,000 to
>> get that. Oh and through Ken's resources Walsh and his wife were getting
>> along fine and she actually started supporting him as a father. Not a bad

>> deal for $6,000. Can you do better Dave?

> Pangborn you just proved the reason why no one here should hire you.
>Uou run off at the mouth about your clients on usenet, lying and
>telling what should be confidential information. You can't get more
>unprofessional than that.

Golly, John said it. I know everyone is me who doesn't agree with you Moore.
But saying that somebody WON is not betraying any confidentiality. Tom was the
victim of false allagations cooked up by his ex wife's lawyer. He is now a
daddy to his daughter and gets along with his ex wife.
Say, weren't you the clown who accused me of telling people to throw rocks
through their ex's windows? NEVER HAPPENED DAVEY! One more of your psychotic
delusions!

One more David Moore psychotic delusion nailed shut.

Kenpangborn
August 26th 03, 11:00 PM
>From: (JJGun)
Davey Moore
>Newsgroups: alt.mens-rights, soc.men, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,
>alt.child-support

>> Walsh was facing a criminal trial, had not seen or
>> spoken to his daughter in more than a year, was facing termination of his
>> parental rights, and after Ken's help he wound up with 51% custody, charges

>custody, charges
>> dismissed. What Walsh seems to have complained about was spending $6,000 to
>> get that. Oh and through Ken's resources Walsh and his wife were getting
>> along fine and she actually started supporting him as a father. Not a bad

>> deal for $6,000. Can you do better Dave?

> Pangborn you just proved the reason why no one here should hire you.
>Uou run off at the mouth about your clients on usenet, lying and
>telling what should be confidential information. You can't get more
>unprofessional than that.

Golly, John said it. I know everyone is me who doesn't agree with you Moore.
But saying that somebody WON is not betraying any confidentiality. Tom was the
victim of false allagations cooked up by his ex wife's lawyer. He is now a
daddy to his daughter and gets along with his ex wife.
Say, weren't you the clown who accused me of telling people to throw rocks
through their ex's windows? NEVER HAPPENED DAVEY! One more of your psychotic
delusions!

One more David Moore psychotic delusion nailed shut.

John Gault
August 27th 03, 11:16 AM
"JJGun" > wrote in message
om...
> "John Gault" > wrote in message
>
> > Walsh was facing a criminal trial, had not seen or
> > spoken to his daughter in more than a year, was facing termination of
his
> > parental rights, and after Ken's help he wound up with 51% custody,
charges
> > dismissed. What Walsh seems to have complained about was spending $6,000
> > get that. Oh and through Ken's resources Walsh and his wife were getting
> > along fine and she actually started supporting him as a father. Not a
bad
> > deal for $6,000. Can you do better Dave?
>
> Pangborn you just proved the reason why no one here should hire you.
> Uou run off at the mouth about your clients on usenet, lying and
> telling what should be confidential information. You can't get more
> unprofessional than that.

David that works only with the feeble minded who believe you.

John Gault
August 27th 03, 11:16 AM
"JJGun" > wrote in message
om...
> "John Gault" > wrote in message
>
> > Walsh was facing a criminal trial, had not seen or
> > spoken to his daughter in more than a year, was facing termination of
his
> > parental rights, and after Ken's help he wound up with 51% custody,
charges
> > dismissed. What Walsh seems to have complained about was spending $6,000
> > get that. Oh and through Ken's resources Walsh and his wife were getting
> > along fine and she actually started supporting him as a father. Not a
bad
> > deal for $6,000. Can you do better Dave?
>
> Pangborn you just proved the reason why no one here should hire you.
> Uou run off at the mouth about your clients on usenet, lying and
> telling what should be confidential information. You can't get more
> unprofessional than that.

David that works only with the feeble minded who believe you.

Clark Simmons
August 27th 03, 08:31 PM
Upon examination of the headers from messages posted by both John Gault and Ken
Pangborn, it's doubtful that they're the same person. While it might be
possible to perpetuate a scam, I don't think it'd be worth the effort. It would
take two internet accounts and two usenet accounts at the very least.

John Gault's header....
From: "John Gault" >
Newsgroups:
alt.mens-rights,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support
Subject: Re: Ken Pangborn as John Gault runs off at the mouth about former
client
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:16:02 -0400

alt.dads-rights.unmoderated:88868 alt.child-support:441369

Ken Pangborn's header....
From: (Kenpangborn)
Newsgroups: alt.child-support
Date: 26 Aug 2003 22:00:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Ken Pangborn isn't John Gault - Moore runs off at the mouth about
former client

--
Regards,
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA

"JJGun" > wrote in message
om...
> "John Gault" > wrote in message
>
> > Walsh was facing a criminal trial, had not seen or
> > spoken to his daughter in more than a year, was facing termination of his
> > parental rights, and after Ken's help he wound up with 51% custody, charges
> > dismissed. What Walsh seems to have complained about was spending $6,000 to
> > get that. Oh and through Ken's resources Walsh and his wife were getting
> > along fine and she actually started supporting him as a father. Not a bad
> > deal for $6,000. Can you do better Dave?
>
> Pangborn you just proved the reason why no one here should hire you.
> Uou run off at the mouth about your clients on usenet, lying and
> telling what should be confidential information. You can't get more
> unprofessional than that.

---

From: "John Gault" >
Newsgroups: