PDA

View Full Version : Asking for a Reduction by DCSS hearing

Batch File
August 28th 03, 06:14 AM
I've been fighting a 3 year long battle to get me CS reduced.

After being screw over by an incompetent paralegal, a judge, several lawyers and after being accosted by CSEA Swine. I decided to negociate with them.

Since my CS is over 100% of my income, I figured it would be no big deal.

How wrong I was.

First they requested I sign a Title IV D Authorization form, which basically gives them authority to do whatever they please. Including taking away my right to present evidence, to Due Process and worst of all, my right to appeal if they don't follow the law.

On top of that, they also use actually time spent with the child if it suits them oppose to the current court ordered time. This makes it difficult for NCP's being denied their court ordered visition from getting a fair CS order using the affordable hearing process.

To make matters worse, they call the CP and get their side of the story which would be the typical denial that they interfere with visitation.

Outside of begging for your drivers or Professional license back. Dealing with DCSS seems to be a mistake in most cases.

I have no choice but to take my case to a judge on a motion. Though more expensive and time consuming, it seems the only way I can get a fair shake.

Anyone else what to give me suggestions on this?

Lecher9000
August 31st 03, 01:07 AM
Well, not a happy reply here, but I've heard ( in the U.S., anyway) that the
clerks and officers in the Child Support Abottoirs are much friendlier to
males than are the judges..............