PDA

View Full Version : Have a great Labor Day weekend!!!

Tracy
August 29th 03, 04:38 AM
All,

Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great weekend.
I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping in Prineville for
the weekend. :)

Take care!!!

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

gini52
August 29th 03, 05:12 AM
"Tracy" > wrote in message
et...
> All,
>
> Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great
weekend.
> I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping in Prineville
for
> the weekend. :)
==
Have fun and travel safely!
==
==

> Take care!!!
>
> Tracy
> ~~~~~~~
> http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
> "You can't solve problems with the same
> type of thinking that created them."
> Albert Einstein
>
> *** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

gini52
August 29th 03, 05:12 AM
"Tracy" > wrote in message
et...
> All,
>
> Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great
weekend.
> I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping in Prineville
for
> the weekend. :)
==
Have fun and travel safely!
==
==

> Take care!!!
>
> Tracy
> ~~~~~~~
> http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
> "You can't solve problems with the same
> type of thinking that created them."
> Albert Einstein
>
> *** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Mel Gamble
August 30th 03, 12:55 AM
>All,
>
>Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great weekend.
>I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping in Prineville for
>the weekend. :)
>

>Take care!!!
>
>Tracy

PRINEVILLE????? Don't forget the mosquito repellant ... and the fire retardant
- you never can tell where those cinders will fall : )

Suggestion - make time for a trail ride...and send pictures : )

Labor Day already? And then back-to-school... Did summer come around this
year - I think I missed it???

There's enough beautiful scenery down there to fill a couple volumes, but one
little drive I'm particularly fond of is south out of Prineville on Highway 27.
It follows the river down through a canyon with lots of places to get down to
the water for picnics, boating, rafting or just getting a better look.

Oh, and don't forget the sunscreen - this is NOT turning out to be a typical
Oregon summer...

Mel Gamble

Mel Gamble
August 30th 03, 12:55 AM
>All,
>
>Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great weekend.
>I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping in Prineville for
>the weekend. :)
>

>Take care!!!
>
>Tracy

PRINEVILLE????? Don't forget the mosquito repellant ... and the fire retardant
- you never can tell where those cinders will fall : )

Suggestion - make time for a trail ride...and send pictures : )

Labor Day already? And then back-to-school... Did summer come around this
year - I think I missed it???

There's enough beautiful scenery down there to fill a couple volumes, but one
little drive I'm particularly fond of is south out of Prineville on Highway 27.
It follows the river down through a canyon with lots of places to get down to
the water for picnics, boating, rafting or just getting a better look.

Oh, and don't forget the sunscreen - this is NOT turning out to be a typical
Oregon summer...

Mel Gamble

The DaveŠ
August 30th 03, 04:07 AM
> Tracy wrote:

> All,
>
> Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great
> weekend. I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping
> in Prineville for the weekend. :)

My grandfather lived in Prineville the last 10 years of his life. He
died in 1985. I always liked it there.

The DaveŠ
August 30th 03, 04:07 AM
> Tracy wrote:

> All,
>
> Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great
> weekend. I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping
> in Prineville for the weekend. :)

My grandfather lived in Prineville the last 10 years of his life. He
died in 1985. I always liked it there.

Tracy
September 3rd 03, 06:49 AM
"The DaveŠ" > wrote in message
> > Tracy wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great
> > weekend. I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping
> > in Prineville for the weekend. :)
>
> My grandfather lived in Prineville the last 10 years of his life. He
> died in 1985. I always liked it there.

This was my first stay in Prineville. I had a blast! Hot, but the water
kept me cool. You should consider coming back for a visit. :-)

Tracy
~~~~~~~

"The DaveŠ" > wrote in message
> > Tracy wrote:
>
> > All,
> >
> > Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great
> > weekend. I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping
> > in Prineville for the weekend. :)
>
> My grandfather lived in Prineville the last 10 years of his life. He
> died in 1985. I always liked it there.

This was my first stay in Prineville. I had a blast! Hot, but the water
kept me cool. You should consider coming back for a visit. :-)

Tracy
~~~~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/
"You can't solve problems with the same
type of thinking that created them."
Albert Einstein

*** spamguard in place! to email me: tracy at hornschuch dot net ***

Tracy
September 3rd 03, 07:00 AM
"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> >All,
> >
> >Regardless of who you are, or where you are at, please have a great
weekend.
> >I'm on my way to McMinnville, then we're off to go camping in Prineville
for
> >the weekend. :)
> >

> >Take care!!!
> >
> >Tracy
>
> PRINEVILLE????? Don't forget the mosquito repellant ... and the fire
retardant
> - you never can tell where those cinders will fall : )

LOL... we went to bed smelling like "Off", or whatever else we used. :)

> Suggestion - make time for a trail ride...and send pictures : )

No trail rides. Just lots of swimming in murky Prineville Reservoir, but I
do have lots of pictures. I'll see what I can do for those pictures. I
just sent my bf over 20MBs of zipped pictures. Had him on the phone as each
file filled his inbox and the rest would bounce (inbox was full).

> Labor Day already? And then back-to-school... Did summer come around
this
> year - I think I missed it???

Summer went by quick. At least for me it did. I can't believe it flew by
as fast as it did.

> There's enough beautiful scenery down there to fill a couple volumes, but
one
> little drive I'm particularly fond of is south out of Prineville on
Highway 27.
> It follows the river down through a canyon with lots of places to get
down to
> the water for picnics, boating, rafting or just getting a better look.
>
> Oh, and don't forget the sunscreen - this is NOT turning out to be a
typical
> Oregon summer...

30+ SPF provided me with perfect protection. I came back with a nice tan
and didn't even come close to burning.

Something fun and eventful I did - I drove the boat as we (my boyfriend and
I) tried to get three of the kids up on skies. The first was my youngest
son. My bf was in the water with him, helping him hold the skies, etc...
and I was in the boat. We couldn't get him up, but next year we will. Next
was a teenager (13 years old) who has never gotten up. Well, we got her up
for about 100 feet! I was happy for her. She was so happy that when her
parents arrived back to shore (they were out on their boat at the time) she
was hopping up and down waving for their attention. It was great. The
third kid, 14 year old teen girl, tried nearly 10 times. We got her up, but
only for about 20 feet. She was a bit disappointed, but next year we'll get
her up too. One thing I learned this last weekend - my boyfriend and I make
a great team. We work great with each other and we're about as determined
as these kids in helping them live their dreams. :)

The drive home was a bit sad as we took HWY 22. It was sad to see all the
smoldering and burned timber. The Santiam Pass will never look the same.
:-(

It is back to work for me tomorrow. (semi-smile)

Tracy
~~~~~~~