PDA

View Full Version : Re: New Web Site for Fair Custody

Mel Gamble
August 30th 03, 12:58 AM
With your kind of politics ...

>I don't know if she knows about this web page or not. But she knows about
>the
>original one that I created about four years ago. And so does her mother.
>They
>both have had computers for years. In fact, I have hosted a web page for her
>mother for about five years.
>
>I gave my oldest son my stamp collection about 30 years ago. My main hobbies
>are political activism and target shooting.

.... I'd stay away from people looking for targets...

Mel Gamble

>Regards,
>Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"gini52" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Clark Simmons" > wrote
>> ==
>> Oh gawd--Does your daughter know you are attempting to exploit her like
>> this?
>> Get over it, Clark. It's a lousy idea. You need a new hobby. How about
>stamp
>> collecting?
>> Here's a place you can start:

Mel Gamble
August 30th 03, 12:58 AM
With your kind of politics ...

>I don't know if she knows about this web page or not. But she knows about
>the
>original one that I created about four years ago. And so does her mother.
>They
>both have had computers for years. In fact, I have hosted a web page for her
>mother for about five years.
>
>I gave my oldest son my stamp collection about 30 years ago. My main hobbies
>are political activism and target shooting.

.... I'd stay away from people looking for targets...

Mel Gamble

>Regards,
>Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"gini52" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Clark Simmons" > wrote
>> ==
>> Oh gawd--Does your daughter know you are attempting to exploit her like
>> this?
>> Get over it, Clark. It's a lousy idea. You need a new hobby. How about
>stamp
>> collecting?
>> Here's a place you can start:

Mel Gamble
September 1st 03, 09:37 AM
Does anyone have any idea what clark is trying to say here???

>I'm not a gunslinger. I'm the guy that all the gunslingers steer clear of.

I'm sure it's quite the witty reply, but the wit escapes me...thanks for any
help.

Mel Gamble

>Regards,
>Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
>> With your kind of politics ...
>>
>> >I don't know if she knows about this web page or not. But she knows about
>> >the
>> >original one that I created about four years ago. And so does her mother.
>> >They
>> >both have had computers for years. In fact, I have hosted a web page for
>her
>> >mother for about five years.
>> >
>> >I gave my oldest son my stamp collection about 30 years ago. My main
>hobbies
>> >are political activism and target shooting.
>>
>> ... I'd stay away from people looking for targets...
>>
>> Mel Gamble
>>
>> >Regards,
>> >Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>> >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>> >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>> >God Bless America and her friends!

>> >stamp

Mel Gamble
September 1st 03, 09:37 AM
Does anyone have any idea what clark is trying to say here???

>I'm not a gunslinger. I'm the guy that all the gunslingers steer clear of.

I'm sure it's quite the witty reply, but the wit escapes me...thanks for any
help.

Mel Gamble

>Regards,
>Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
>> With your kind of politics ...
>>
>> >I don't know if she knows about this web page or not. But she knows about
>> >the
>> >original one that I created about four years ago. And so does her mother.
>> >They
>> >both have had computers for years. In fact, I have hosted a web page for
>her
>> >mother for about five years.
>> >
>> >I gave my oldest son my stamp collection about 30 years ago. My main
>hobbies
>> >are political activism and target shooting.
>>
>> ... I'd stay away from people looking for targets...
>>
>> Mel Gamble
>>
>> >Regards,
>> >Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
>> >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>> >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>> >God Bless America and her friends!

>> >stamp

Phil #3
September 2nd 03, 03:21 AM
My guess, he's trying to play like Billy the Bad-Ass and sounding like Billy
the Ass.
Phil #3

"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have any idea what clark is trying to say here???
>
> >I'm not a gunslinger. I'm the guy that all the gunslingers steer clear
of.

> I'm sure it's quite the witty reply, but the wit escapes me...thanks for
any
> help.
>
> Mel Gamble
>
> >Regards,
> >Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
> >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> >God Bless America and her friends!
> >

> >"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> >> With your kind of politics ...

> >her

> >hobbies
> >>
> >> ... I'd stay away from people looking for targets...
> >>
> >> Mel Gamble

Clark Simmons
September 2nd 03, 08:18 AM
I'm above commenting on crap like this. It's too childish.

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Phil #3" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> My guess, he's trying to play like Billy the Bad-Ass and sounding like Billy
> the Ass.
> Phil #3
>
> "Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone have any idea what clark is trying to say here???
> >
> > >I'm not a gunslinger. I'm the guy that all the gunslingers steer clear
> of.
> >
> > I'm sure it's quite the witty reply, but the wit escapes me...thanks for
> any
> > help.
> >
> > Mel Gamble
> >
> > >Regards,
> > >Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
> > >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> > >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> > >God Bless America and her friends!

> about
> mother.
> for
> > >her

> > >hobbies

> like
> about

---

Clark Simmons
September 2nd 03, 08:18 AM
I'm above commenting on crap like this. It's too childish.

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Phil #3" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> My guess, he's trying to play like Billy the Bad-Ass and sounding like Billy
> the Ass.
> Phil #3
>
> "Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone have any idea what clark is trying to say here???
> >
> > >I'm not a gunslinger. I'm the guy that all the gunslingers steer clear
> of.
> >
> > I'm sure it's quite the witty reply, but the wit escapes me...thanks for
> any
> > help.
> >
> > Mel Gamble
> >
> > >Regards,
> > >Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
> > >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> > >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> > >God Bless America and her friends!

> about
> mother.
> for
> > >her

> > >hobbies

> like
> about

---

Phil #3
September 3rd 03, 01:28 AM
So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
:)
Phil #3

"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> I'm above commenting on crap like this. It's too childish.
>
> --
>
> Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> God Bless America and her friends!
>

> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > My guess, he's trying to play like Billy the Bad-Ass and sounding like
Billy
> > the Ass.
> > Phil #3
> >
> > "Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> > > Does anyone have any idea what clark is trying to say here???

> > of.
> > >
> > > I'm sure it's quite the witty reply, but the wit escapes me...thanks
for
> > any
> > > help.
> > >
> > > Mel Gamble

> > about
> > mother.
> > for

> > like
> > about
> > >

> ---

Phil #3
September 3rd 03, 01:28 AM
So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
:)
Phil #3

"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> I'm above commenting on crap like this. It's too childish.
>
> --
>
> Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> God Bless America and her friends!
>

> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > My guess, he's trying to play like Billy the Bad-Ass and sounding like
Billy
> > the Ass.
> > Phil #3
> >
> > "Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> > > Does anyone have any idea what clark is trying to say here???

> > of.
> > >
> > > I'm sure it's quite the witty reply, but the wit escapes me...thanks
for
> > any
> > > help.
> > >
> > > Mel Gamble

> > about
> > mother.
> > for

> > like
> > about
> > >

> ---

Bob Whiteside
September 3rd 03, 02:55 AM
"Phil #3" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> :)

A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
indefensible.

Bob Whiteside
September 3rd 03, 02:55 AM
"Phil #3" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> :)

A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
indefensible.

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 04:22 AM
Are you three jerks all the same person?

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> > :)
>
> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> indefensible.

---

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 04:22 AM
Are you three jerks all the same person?

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> > :)
>
> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> indefensible.

---

Phil #3
September 3rd 03, 04:30 AM
I'm included as a "jerk", even though you know nothing about me whatever
other than I had an opinion about your post.
It seems you are guilty of contempt prior to investigation.
Phil #3

"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> Are you three jerks all the same person?
>
> --
>
> Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> God Bless America and her friends!
>

> "Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> > > :)
> >
> > A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> > indefensible.
> >

> ---

Phil #3
September 3rd 03, 04:30 AM
I'm included as a "jerk", even though you know nothing about me whatever
other than I had an opinion about your post.
It seems you are guilty of contempt prior to investigation.
Phil #3

"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> Are you three jerks all the same person?
>
> --
>
> Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> God Bless America and her friends!
>

> "Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> > > :)
> >
> > A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> > indefensible.
> >

> ---

Paul Fritz
September 3rd 03, 05:08 AM
"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> > :)
>
> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> indefensible.

As well as conspiritorial paranoia as well. No wonder e lost the election
so badly.

Paul Fritz
September 3rd 03, 05:08 AM
"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
> > :)
>
> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> indefensible.

As well as conspiritorial paranoia as well. No wonder e lost the election
so badly.

Bob Whiteside
September 3rd 03, 07:06 AM
"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> Are you three jerks all the same person?

Aren't you the holier than thou person who is above all the personal insults
and wants to stay focused on the issues?

One post from me and all of a sudden I'm one of the "three jerks."

This is just too much fun for us guys! Can you say, "Hypocrite, Clark?"

At least us "three jerks" know how to stand up to pee.

Bob Whiteside
September 3rd 03, 07:06 AM
"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> Are you three jerks all the same person?

Aren't you the holier than thou person who is above all the personal insults
and wants to stay focused on the issues?

One post from me and all of a sudden I'm one of the "three jerks."

This is just too much fun for us guys! Can you say, "Hypocrite, Clark?"

At least us "three jerks" know how to stand up to pee.

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 07:58 AM
You're still a jerk.

Plonk

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Phil #3" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I'm included as a "jerk", even though you know nothing about me whatever
> other than I had an opinion about your post.
> It seems you are guilty of contempt prior to investigation.
> Phil #3
>

> "Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> > Are you three jerks all the same person?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> > http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> > http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> > God Bless America and her friends!
> >

> > "Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > >
> > > "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> > > ink.net...
> > >
> > > A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> > > indefensible.
> > >

> > ---

---

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 07:58 AM
You're still a jerk.

Plonk

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Phil #3" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I'm included as a "jerk", even though you know nothing about me whatever
> other than I had an opinion about your post.
> It seems you are guilty of contempt prior to investigation.
> Phil #3
>

> "Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> > Are you three jerks all the same person?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> > http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> > http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> > God Bless America and her friends!
> >

> > "Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > >
> > > "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> > > ink.net...
> > >
> > > A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> > > indefensible.
> > >

> > ---

---

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 07:59 AM
Plonk

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> > Are you three jerks all the same person?
>
> Aren't you the holier than thou person who is above all the personal insults
> and wants to stay focused on the issues?
>
> One post from me and all of a sudden I'm one of the "three jerks."
>
> This is just too much fun for us guys! Can you say, "Hypocrite, Clark?"
>
> At least us "three jerks" know how to stand up to pee.

---

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 07:59 AM
Plonk

--

Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
God Bless America and her friends!

"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> > Are you three jerks all the same person?
>
> Aren't you the holier than thou person who is above all the personal insults
> and wants to stay focused on the issues?
>
> One post from me and all of a sudden I'm one of the "three jerks."
>
> This is just too much fun for us guys! Can you say, "Hypocrite, Clark?"
>
> At least us "three jerks" know how to stand up to pee.

---

Mel Gamble
September 3rd 03, 10:10 AM
Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (

Mel Gamble

>Are you three jerks all the same person?
>
>--
>
>Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

>> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...
>> > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
>> > :)
>>
>> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
>> indefensible.

Mel Gamble
September 3rd 03, 10:10 AM
Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (

Mel Gamble

>Are you three jerks all the same person?
>
>--
>
>Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
ink.net...

>> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...
>> > So you posted a reply, why, exactly?
>> > :)
>>
>> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
>> indefensible.

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 05:52 PM
Plonk!

--

"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (
>
> Mel Gamble
>
> >Are you three jerks all the same person?
> >
> >--
> >
> >Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> >God Bless America and her friends!
> >

> >"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >>
> >> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> >> ink.net...
> >>
> >> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> >> indefensible.

---

Clark Simmons
September 3rd 03, 05:52 PM
Plonk!

--

"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (
>
> Mel Gamble
>
> >Are you three jerks all the same person?
> >
> >--
> >
> >Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> >God Bless America and her friends!
> >

> >"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >>
> >> "Phil #3" > wrote in message
> >> ink.net...
> >>
> >> A pathological need for attention and a chronic desire to defend the
> >> indefensible.

---

gini52
September 3rd 03, 06:42 PM
"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> Plonk!
==
OK, I'll admit I have a limited attention span when it comes to your posts,
but haven't you plonked these guys before? Maybe your
plonker is malfunctioning.
==
==

> --
>
> Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> God Bless America and her friends!
>

> "Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> > Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (
> >
> > Mel Gamble
> >
> > >Are you three jerks all the same person?
> > >
> > >--
> > >
> > >Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> > >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> > >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> > >God Bless America and her friends!
> > >

> > >"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> ---

gini52
September 3rd 03, 06:42 PM
"Clark Simmons" > wrote in message
> Plonk!
==
OK, I'll admit I have a limited attention span when it comes to your posts,
but haven't you plonked these guys before? Maybe your
plonker is malfunctioning.
==
==

> --
>
> Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> God Bless America and her friends!
>

> "Mel Gamble" > wrote in message
> > Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (
> >
> > Mel Gamble
> >
> > >Are you three jerks all the same person?
> > >
> > >--
> > >
> > >Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
> > >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
> > >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
> > >God Bless America and her friends!
> > >

> > >"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> ---

Mel Gamble
September 4th 03, 09:16 AM
And ...

>Plonk!

.... hates ...

>Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message

.... being ...

>> Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (

.... reminded of it : )

Mel Gamble

>> Mel Gamble
>>
>> >Are you three jerks all the same person?
>> >
>> >--
>> >
>> >Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
>> >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>> >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>> >God Bless America and her friends!
>> >

>> >"Bob Whiteside" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...

Mel Gamble
September 4th 03, 09:16 AM
And ...

>Plonk!

.... hates ...

>Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
>http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service
>God Bless America and her friends!
>

>"Mel Gamble" > wrote in message

.... being ...

>> Tsk, tsk, tsk...can't even count : (

.... reminded of it : )

Mel Gamble

>> Mel Gamble
>>
>> >Are you three jerks all the same person?
>> >
>> >--
>> >
>> >Regards, Clark in Round Rock Texas USA
>> >http://xld.com - Freedom's Home Page
>> >http://xld.com/public/xldata/net.htm - ISP Service