PDA

View Full Version : Secession is necessary-Senate seeks to further rip-off fathers and their children

Edmund Esterbauer
September 2nd 03, 07:42 AM
It is quite clear who will be paying for this new addition of an elite
bureaucrat into family law proceedings. It won't be those women who are too
lazy to work to support the children of the former relationship that's for
sure!

It is clear that secession is the only recourse available for decent people.
The corruption endemic in the government and their parasitic bureaucrats who
contribute nothing but misery to the lives of the productive in the
community makes secession and non-compliance with corrupt officialdom
necessary. These elite parasites live off the blood of children and their
families. They are also contributing to the decline of Australia and her
living standards. The total disrespects for the property rights of
individual in this country and the coerced levels of taxation now put upon
ordinary working fathers to support these useless bureaucrats is nothing
more than criminal activity by the State. We are dealing with criminals.
These criminals must be held accountable for their actions.

"The Senate Legal and Constitutional Legislation Committee (the Committee)
has made recommendations concerning the Family Law Amendment Bill 2003 (the
Bill). The proposed changes, recommendations and the issues raised are set

1. Recovery of child representatives' costs

Item 29 in Sch 7 of the Bill proposes to replace sec 117(1) with a provision
requiring the parties to bear their own costs and those of the child
representatives in such proportions as the Family Court considers "just".
Parties in receipt of legal aid funding, or who would suffer financial
hardship are excepted (proposed sec 117(1A)."
--
"The true value of democracy is to serve as a sanitary precaution protecting
us against the abuse of power...In its present form ..It has ceased to be a

shevek
September 5th 03, 08:37 AM
On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:42:49 +1000, Edmund Esterbauer wrote:

> It is quite clear who will be paying for this new addition of an elite
> bureaucrat into family law proceedings. It won't be those women who are
> too lazy to work to support the children of the former relationship
> that's for sure!
>
> It is clear that secession is the only recourse available for decent
> people.

See ya later then. Ta-ta...

> The corruption endemic in the government and their parasitic
> bureaucrats who contribute nothing but misery to the lives of the
> productive in the community makes secession and non-compliance with
> corrupt officialdom necessary. These elite parasites live off the blood
> of children and their families. They are also contributing to the
> decline of Australia and her living standards. The total disrespects
> for the property rights of individual in this country and the coerced
> levels of taxation now put upon ordinary working fathers to support
> these useless bureaucrats is nothing more than criminal activity by the
> State. We are dealing with criminals. These criminals must be held
> accountable for their actions.
>
> "The Senate Legal and Constitutional Legislation Committee (the
> Committee) has made recommendations concerning the Family Law Amendment
> Bill 2003 (the Bill). The proposed changes, recommendations and the
> issues raised are set
>
> 1. Recovery of child representatives' costs
>
> Item 29 in Sch 7 of the Bill proposes to replace sec 117(1) with a
> provision requiring the parties to bear their own costs and those of the
> child representatives in such proportions as the Family Court considers
> "just". Parties in receipt of legal aid funding, or who would suffer
> financial hardship are excepted (proposed sec 117(1A)."

shevek
September 5th 03, 08:37 AM
On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:42:49 +1000, Edmund Esterbauer wrote:

> It is quite clear who will be paying for this new addition of an elite
> bureaucrat into family law proceedings. It won't be those women who are
> too lazy to work to support the children of the former relationship
> that's for sure!
>
> It is clear that secession is the only recourse available for decent
> people.

See ya later then. Ta-ta...