PDA

View Full Version : online collection agencies?

Ensoul100
September 6th 03, 07:59 AM
anybody know of which ones are the best?

It seems I can sue him for back support, since he fled state to avoid paying a
"whopping" $30.00 a week, and since my daughter is the first born...

He owes me this back money and I have every right to collect it, it rhough me
into poverty because I'm disabled..the ex moved state to state and when I'd get
an address he'd move again

But, now he's got hold of my daughetr and she gave his address and phone, seems
he's doing so well he's buying a second house...my daughter is a paralegal, she
said go after him...he likes to call her when's he drunk, my daughter told him
no more calls...then he said if you dont let me see my grandson I'll sue for
Visitation, she told him go ahead and try..since my grandson is 4 yrs old and
he's never seen him, no chance in hell

hasn't daughter in over 10 yrs

so online collection agencies?
thanks

ensoul

This time I will
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very
angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
~Douglas Adams

dani
September 6th 03, 10:32 PM
On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 06:59:38 +0000, Ensoul100 wrote:

> anybody know of which ones are the best? Check Google for more.

They are all a scam. Go to the D.A.

As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
why pay if they are not allowed to be a part of their childrens lives.

Go figure. It sounds reasonable to me.

dani
September 6th 03, 10:32 PM
On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 06:59:38 +0000, Ensoul100 wrote:

> anybody know of which ones are the best? Check Google for more.

They are all a scam. Go to the D.A.

As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
why pay if they are not allowed to be a part of their childrens lives.

Go figure. It sounds reasonable to me.

Ensoul100
September 7th 03, 08:49 PM
>Subject: Re: online collection agencies?
>From: dani

>As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
>why pay if they are not allowed to

He was allowed to be in her life, It was his choice not to and his lose not to

ensoul

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very
angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
~Douglas Adams

Ensoul100
September 7th 03, 08:49 PM
>Subject: Re: online collection agencies?
>From: dani

>As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
>why pay if they are not allowed to

He was allowed to be in her life, It was his choice not to and his lose not to

ensoul

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very
angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
~Douglas Adams

dani
September 7th 03, 10:53 PM
Ensoul100 wrote:
>>Subject: Re: online collection agencies?
>>From: dani
>

>>As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
>>why pay if they are not allowed to
>

> He was allowed to be in her life, It was his choice not to and his lose not to

Than he's obviously a loser, and deserves the path he's chosen. But,
like I said these online collection agencies are a scam. Do your
research, the internet is at your fingertips.

~ Dani

dani
September 7th 03, 10:53 PM
Ensoul100 wrote:
>>Subject: Re: online collection agencies?
>>From: dani
>

>>As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
>>why pay if they are not allowed to
>

> He was allowed to be in her life, It was his choice not to and his lose not to

Than he's obviously a loser, and deserves the path he's chosen. But,
like I said these online collection agencies are a scam. Do your
research, the internet is at your fingertips.

~ Dani

Father Drew
September 9th 03, 01:58 AM
Dani is correct. The private collection people have been known to take as
much as 50% of what's owed, so in the end, you are screwing your kid out of
half the support they deserve. There is nothing they do that you can't do
on your own if you do a little bit of work to get up to speed.

-Drew

"dani" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 06:59:38 +0000, Ensoul100 wrote:
>
> > anybody know of which ones are the best? Check Google for more.
> >
> They are all a scam. Go to the D.A.
>
> As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
> why pay if they are not allowed to be a part of their childrens lives.
>
> Go figure. It sounds reasonable to me.

Father Drew
September 9th 03, 01:58 AM
Dani is correct. The private collection people have been known to take as
much as 50% of what's owed, so in the end, you are screwing your kid out of
half the support they deserve. There is nothing they do that you can't do
on your own if you do a little bit of work to get up to speed.

-Drew

"dani" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 06:59:38 +0000, Ensoul100 wrote:
>
> > anybody know of which ones are the best? Check Google for more.
> >
> They are all a scam. Go to the D.A.
>
> As for the rest... You won't get any sympathy here. Most father's feel,
> why pay if they are not allowed to be a part of their childrens lives.
>
> Go figure. It sounds reasonable to me.

Dan Curry
September 16th 03, 08:37 AM
Another women teaches a child how to hate thy father and celebrate money.

Lovely.